[OLD]Dont dig this up any more. DELETED

Search This thread

TheBadBen

Mar 31, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21
Yeah, the grey ones in the first pic in your first post. Specifically I'm looking for music player, market, calculator, camera, and Root Explorer icons, but I'd love to see them all.

Thanks man!

What icons do you want? I'll put them in a zip for you, just tell me the apps you would use them for, and you are referring to the grey ones right?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

tmlhodge

Dec 12, 2010
Eastern Time Zone
Here you go man just download and extract the folder in root explorer. This is only icons, its not flashable.Let me know if you want more I can't send them all there are thousands.http://db.tt/WgEa017

Yeah, the grey ones in the first pic in your first post. Specifically I'm looking for music player, market, calculator, camera, and Root Explorer icons, but I'd love to see them all.

Thanks man!

Reactions: TheBadBen

dmvrep2011

Mar 15, 2011
Tyler... Wasn't hatin on you. CapK get at me

maybe u should just make the blues all one color. i would love this theme if it was. i wasn't tryin hate on you. just when people do things blue, I rep that, blue is part of my life. I wasn't tryin to hate on you dude believe me, i could have gotten real out of order... all i said was, jokingly (i admit that), that the blues were not matching to me ... maybe i cant see, maybe you want it to differentiate like that. would have been great to find out instead of getting IMMEDIATE BAN because of this gunnermike dude flippin out like that... hella lame captaink...

i'mma give you a call back tomorrow on your phone captain k, and dont ban me for a year because i made this acct. i need to get this out. you always give me a bad rap by springing into action like Superman on me. but do it when i was flippin out is understandable, but when i say anything now?!

You seem like a real cool cat.

And I expected you to have my back not stab me in it C.Krtek. I didnt think from the long convo we had, something like that would be a bannable offense, especially with the potty mouths u have here.

Nonetheless, i didn't even get to defend myself and tell the poor guy i wasn't trying to hate on his theme, i was just kiddin around about it offending me (but i mean that part about not matching), and for the 2nd time, i get banned for something petty. last time i atleast was flippin out and doing the cursing, i said 1 sentence less than 30 words dude, and a sentence i would say in front of my kids at that! I have the right to my opinion, and because someone else flames me, that doesn't warrant a ban of ME, IMHO. I didn't flame or troll yet the ban says i was trolling and being argumentative? What? I can read dude and i'm not dumb. I didnt even say anything back when the dude flipped out and u still banned me. Get it together and stop letting these characters peer pressure you, I didn't even respond, so what you should have did was get that gunnermike guy a warning and left me alone yo, I'll call you on the phone tomorrow captain k so you can tell me, in person, your reasoning for this. looking forward to hearing the mounds of excuses about how this is my fault and all that ... and i'm goin tell u the same thing then, all i said was 1 petty non cursing sentence. i wasn't being argumentative (says the ban) or trolling anyone... we all know, im good at trolling, and u know i can go wayyyyy in with it.... so you KNOW i wasn't doing that in my 1 measly non-confrontational post... and a month?! what is this high school? are you like the principal who suspends kids just to keep confusion down? you think i'm not going to come back on here again for a month? I told you i needed to get in the site and dl some stuff for flash my friends epic to cricket. you almost had me looking like a fool until i made this acct... explain this on the phone too captain k. can't wait to talk to u:mad:

Last edited:

tmlhodge

Dec 12, 2010
Eastern Time Zone
dmvrep2011, aka akaine. Please leave my thread, you were banned from this site for a reason. Dont appologize, just leave my thread. You are an insult to this community. I dont care what gang you are from, but ive never heard of a crip sitting on xda rooting his phone...

dmvrep2011

Mar 15, 2011
Glad you think its funny since its your fault homie... you the one who kirked out and THANKfully he cleaned YOUR post up before I even got a chance to see it. because he knows i would have reacted in a certain way, maybe he just knew i was going to come back hard and banned me to prevent that. but i gave the man my word i wouldn't conduct myself like that. and i'm a grown ass man, i gave my word to him i wouldn't, and i wasn't. how you people seemed to have mucked that up taking things wrong and reacting malevolently...wtf is that about, I didn't do none of that.

whatever u said must have been pretty bad if it got ME banned for something YOU said... and tyler ... let me tell you something, how do you guys say it... PAL, lol... i do a lot of things you wouldn't think we do. like fix computers, work at help desk, root n romming everyone in the hood phones (side hustle)... just until I can get enough exp. to be a Project Manager like my neighbor who works for the gov't.... who also is going to help with clearance so I can back in MD, thank you very much. so i have big aspirations and i'm already on my path how about you, and two parents that were HS Principals. i put that stuff behind me, well to the side shall we say... since i am a father, and have been since i was 20, in 2004!

Now, I said i wasn't trying hate so i'm not going to be belligerent (sp?) back to you, but I will say this. When someone is humbling themselves, why do you feel the need to get aggressive. It doesn't make you look tough trying to back someone down who was backing down before you started trying to back them down, understand?

When someone pushes, push back. If I hit you or called your mom a name, i'd expect that type of talk.

Not when they are saying "yo my man, you takin it all wrong" or "i ain't mean it like that homie" which in essence, I did. in your language.... So check yourself before u TRY to check me. umadbro? tell em why u mad son, but dont transfer ur negative energy over this way... especially when i come to say sorry? ... man this just keeps getting better and better doesn't it.

soon as i get in the house i'm callin the Captain. and at this point i dont care if he unbans my acct, but u guys need some warnings or something for being argumentative not me, and i want to know how gunnermike didn't get nothing but a post NOT DIRECTED AT HIM talkin about keep it clean in here wtf? dude u gave me a warning like 3 times for using 1 curse word. and this time, when he said "if someone does that in a thread then tell me and i'll take care of it" the frickin guy took care of it alright, by just banning me before he even spoke to me. and i talked to this cat for like 20 minutes in IRC about a lot of stuff that noone has ever asked me. Just life stuff knamean... I should have been paying attention then this might have went a whole different direction where i am not "banned," and you actually be the one "taken care of."

I feel like you guys tryin make me drink from the colored only water fountain.
the way i feel right now is probably what they used to feel like.

what i cant have an opinion? i can be the president if i want as much as u guys flame, belittle, and condescend on the other members that aren't as technically inclined? wow.... IRL i never treat people like that, and the ones that do treat people like that... well we "take care of them" in our own way. which is why they don't come around here with that kind of attitude. i put it on my kids if you came out here you would be the nicest dude and accepted that for what it was, truth. I wasn't comin at you on some ignorant tip man. again, i was #justsayin ... to me, how it looked.

on xda, there could have been something wrong with the drocap2 or any number of reasons, and on the phone, it really all matches, or ... you could have just said "yo i put it like that on purpose" DONE!

why do you people always blow everything out of proportion, and then I have to come on here and break it down to you in several different ways for people to just walk away from it at the end of the day leaving ME the only one with any consequences, not like i lost a liver or something but still, consequences, undeservedly, for having an opinion and joking around?! don't u have a sense of humor? would u have said that in real life if we were friends? no you probably laugh it off tell me stfu and keep it movin right? why couldn't yall do that on here? or do we just carry things (like ourselves) and the way we move through life differentiate that much? it can't.

i'm not even trying argue bro so i won't post in your thread again, i was just tryin to say somethin i didnt get to since i was so quickly frowned upon, judged, and then thrown under the bus because gunnermike flipped out on yo thread my dude=/ .

chargerfn909

Dec 1, 2010
Love this, thanks a lot for all the hard work.

i'll just leave this..

211_kleenex.jpg

tmlhodge

Dec 12, 2010
Eastern Time Zone
For real give that man some tissues, who is he anyways and why should I care? He doesn't like my theme so what. He's the only one that I know of so he's out of luck

Last edited:

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
idk about anyone, and it sucks that its ruining your thread tyler....but this is hilarious

adrynalyne

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2008
In a shameless attempt to get the thread back on track, tyler, thanks for the theme. Always nice to see a theme built specifically with certain roms in mind so there is no question as to whether its compatible ;)

tmlhodge

Dec 12, 2010
Eastern Time Zone
Thanks Adryn, I try to keep down confusion with the way I post my links. Im glad you like my theme.

To everyone else, any suggestions for version 11??

chargerfn909

Dec 1, 2010
I may be trippin but two things..

1) My messaging is stock, I did flash the MMS--->SMS fix, but thought I did this before flashing your theme? I very well could have done it after which would explain it, but just wanted to verify that you did indeed theme the messaging.

2) I downloaded the DR/Honeycomb lock version but it seems when calls come it I get the puzzle piece? Did I make another mistake here or is anyone else experiencing this?

TIA!

tmlhodge

Dec 12, 2010
Eastern Time Zone
I may be trippin but two things..

1) My messaging is stock, I did flash the MMS--->SMS fix, but thought I did this before flashing your theme? I very well could have done it after which would explain it, but just wanted to verify that you did indeed theme the messaging.

2) I downloaded the DR/Honeycomb lock version but it seems when calls come it I get the puzzle piece? Did I make another mistake here or is anyone else experiencing this?

TIA!

1)I did not incude a themed messaging apk.
2)I did not include a phone apk. Therefore the puzzlepiece is going to be there, I will include it in version 11 but not the messaging apk.

The messaging is finnecky on all the themed versions, so i didnt include it.
anything i didnt include will be left the same as before you flashed the theme. Just in case you didnt know.

Last edited:

chargerfn909

Dec 1, 2010
1)I did not incude a themed messaging apk.
2)I did not include a phone apk. Therefore the puzzlepice is going to be there, I will include it in version 11 but not the messaging apk.

Well that would explain it.. Would love to see a themed messaging apk, that was probably my favorite part of HC lol.. Anywho, its a great theme and again thanks for all the hard work!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Links are down and I had an os crash so the theme doesn't exist anymore. Sorry, I'm working on something right now though.

I highly recommend nitros honeycomb.
    dmvrep2011, aka akaine. Please leave my thread, you were banned from this site for a reason. Dont appologize, just leave my thread. You are an insult to this community. I dont care what gang you are from, but ive never heard of a crip sitting on xda rooting his phone...
    User dealt with, carry on and watch your language/behavior in here...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    Really nice theme but I got FC with Gmail. Any idea why?
    Thanks.

Would you mind sharing those with one more?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sure http://db.tt/fKyLu8t