[NoDo ROM]Mozart_Orange_FR_1.30.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.3 3b.50U_ NoDo, by ansar

Search This thread

ansar.ath.gr

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008
Dear forum members,

In the following A, B, C and D sections is described the flashing process

of the NoDo unbranded ROM: RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.30.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.33b.50U_NoDo

A. Pre-Requisites

If your Mozart is flashed with a ROM of the following releases:

1. RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.21.073.01_Radio_5.50.09.18_22.24.50.09U

2. RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.24.073.35_Radio_5.50.09.18_22.24.50.09U

then you can flash the following NoDo unbranded ROM and when you like you can comeback to your previous ROM

In case your Mozart is flashed with a different of the above 1, 2 ROMs but your Firmware version at your phone settings>about>more information

is of the form xxxx.yy.zzzzz.073 i.e. with characteristic value 073

then you can also flash the following NoDo unbranded ROM, but you can comeback only to one of the above 1, 2 ROMs

B. Downloading

You must download the following 2 ROMs:

1. Download this zip ROM file: RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.30.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.33b.50U_NoDo_by_ansar

2. Download this zip ROM file: RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.30.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.33b.50U_NoDo_Signed_by_ansar

Extract the downloaded zip ROM files with an unzip / 7zip utility in separate folders of your choice

C. Flashing Process

In order to successfully flash the provided ROMs you must follow these steps:

1. Flash the ROM of the above (B.1.) extracted zip ROM file

2. After flashing Mozart will automatically enter again in bootloader mode

3. In the screen of your computer the ROMUpdateUtility will report an ERROR[270]

4. Ignore it and exit from ROMUpdateUtility

5. Now flash the ROM of the above (B.2.) extracted zip ROM file

6. After flashing your Mozart will boot normally

7. Exit from ROMUpdateUtility and proceed with your brand new ROM

If you do not want them you can delete all operator apps, in order to have more free RAM

Beware, in WP7 deleting an application means it is deleted from ROM

D. ROM Flashing Instructions

In order to flash a ROM follow these steps:

1. Press and hold power-on/off button to power-off the phone

2. Press and hold volume-down button and then press power-on/off button to enter bootloader mode

3. When your phone enters the tricolor screen bootloader mode, release volume-down button

4. Connect your phone to your windows 7/vista/xp pc/laptop with a usb cable

5. Verify that your phone will be identified and relevant drivers will be installed by windows os of your pc/laptop

6. After completion of (D.5.) above, check the usb message connection on your phone screen

7. To flash the ROM go to your pc/laptop folder where the downloaded zip ROM file is extracted

8. Double click on the ROMUpdateUtility.exe file and strictly follow the instructions on your pc/laptop screen

Till next version enjoy!!!

Regards, ansar

Last edited:

nok_fusion

Jun 22, 2010
Dear forum members,

of the NoDo unbranded ROM: RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.30.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.33b.50U_NoDo

A. Pre-Requisites

If your HD 7 is flashed with a ROM of the following releases:

then you can flash the following NoDo unbranded ROM and when you like you can comeback to your previous ROM

In case your Mozart is flashed with a different of the above 1, 2 ROMs but your Firmware version at your phone settings>about>more information

then you can also flash the following NoDo unbranded ROM, but you can comeback only to one of the above 1, 2 ROMs

B. Downloading

1. Download this zip ROM file: RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.30.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.33b.50U_NoDo_by_ansar

2. Download this zip ROM file: RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.30.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.33b.50U_NoDo_Signed_by_ansar

Extract the downloaded zip ROM files with an unzip / 7zip utility in separate folders of your choice

C. Flashing Process

3. In the screen of your computer the ROMUpdateUtility will report an ERROR[270]

If you do not want them you can delete all operator apps, in order to have more free RAM

2. Press and hold volume-down button and then press power-on/off button to enter bootloader mode

3. When your phone enters the tricolor screen bootloader mode, release volume-down button

5. Verify that your phone will be identified and relevant drivers will be installed by windows os of your pc/laptop

6. After completion of (D.5.) above, check the usb message connection on your phone screen

7. To flash the ROM go to your pc/laptop folder where the downloaded zip ROM file is extracted

8. Double click on the ROMUpdateUtility.exe file and strictly follow the instructions on your pc/laptop screen

Regards, ansar
the rom contain nodo update for orange mozart france & it unbranded the phone too :confused:

pipolas

Jan 9, 2008
Thanks a lot!
Could someone upload the files on megaupload or something else?
We have to wait 45 min before we can download the second file "RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.30.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_ 22.33b.50U_NoDo_Signed_by_ansar"

Thanks a lot!

icutcher

Oct 21, 2006
Paris
I have unbranded my HTC Mozart by using the HTC Europe 1.30 ROM and not the B2 ROM.

Thans a lot ansar for your work!!

pipolas

Jan 9, 2008
Thanks Hd2leo_fusion :)

And thanks a lot Ansar, it's working fine, NoDo is a great update!
Now, it's an unbranded Nodo Mozart!

trixnix

Mar 22, 2010
Quezon City
thanks for this sir Ansar!!

i will try this im downloading 2 roms you posted above right now.

can i flash this method? my mozart is unbranded here in philippines. i mean asia unbranded mozart.

Last edited:

ansar.ath.gr

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008

anmaster

Jul 13, 2007
Could anyone post the OS version and Firmware revision number after flashing 2 roms above ?

@ansar.ath.gr: After flashing 2 roms, my HTC Mozart of Orange will be unbranded like I flash Mozart HTC Europe ?

anmaster

Jul 13, 2007
I've just tried to flash HTC Europe with no luck.

After that, I flashed 2 roms above. Everything is fine and my HTC Mozart with Orange FR become unbranded (HTC 7 Mozart T8698) with OS 7.0.7389.0. Then I plugged the phone to the computer, Zune realized an update. Updating happend about 15 mins. Now I've got lastest update (7.0.7390)

Thanks so much, ansar !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear forum members,

A. Pre-Requisites

If your Mozart is flashed with a ROM of the following releases:

B. Downloading

C. Flashing Process

Regards, ansar
    Hi Ansar,

All my messages will be deleted after updating?

Thanks.

yes & u'r favorites on IE,all data on you're phone
    Hi, I tried this ROM severals times, but with the same essage error 226.

Now I'm trying to build a goldcard.
    My question is: Can I flash directly your ROM shown in B2, or I should use first B1.
    Thanks!

Hi,

No, do not try to flash none with this method

Try the original Orange FR operator RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.24.073.35_Radio_5.50.09.18_22.24.50.09U_by_ansar

Before that try to flash the SPL_signed.nbh only, from the original Orange FR operator RUU_Mozart_Orange_FR_1.24.073.35_Radio_5.50.09.18_22.24.50.09U_by_ansar

I hope that your phone bootloader was not corrupted due to the incomplete NoDo update

Regards, ansar
    Hi,
    I flashed SPL_signed.nbh, but at 100% it gave me again flash write error 226.
    I tried 5 times with the same result.
    Is my bootloader corrupt or I have some hardwere issues?
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!!!