[App] ZDbox v 4.2.421 - All-in-one Tool box [ Updated ! 2014-1-8]

Search This thread

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
The app is great I have been using it for a long time and has good features, it would be great if there is a utility to share apps through mail & Bluetooth would be great.

Thanks for the hard work,

Really thanks for your support,yasir7:) We will try to add share to ZDbox according to your advice. We will come to Google Market very soon.

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
I love the app, but the data usage doesn't seem to match what Verizon is saying. Going to the more details screen gives a different total (that I estimated by adding up the app totals). Otherwise no complaints! One request though is the ability to keep the information visible when you pull down the notification window, but hide the icon in the status bar.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

Really thanks for your help:) the data usage doesn't seem to match what Verizon is saying. Is it more than the truth or less? On the more details screen gives a different total because some native apps usage hide (their usage is a little complex including both native and network). We will keep improving it. Sorry,I am puzzled that the ability to keep the information visible when you pull down the notification window, but hide the icon in the status bar. Which informaiton else you want to see? Thanks for your support:)

jamontoast1291

Dec 16, 2010
Really thanks for your help:) the data usage doesn't seem to match what Verizon is saying. Is it more than the truth or less? On the more details screen gives a different total because some native apps usage hide (their usage is a little complex including both native and network). We will keep improving it. Sorry,I am puzzled that the ability to keep the information visible when you pull down the notification window, but hide the icon in the status bar. Which informaiton else you want to see? Thanks for your support:)

I think the data is actually more or less accurate. I underestimated how much data youtube uses and until my verizon total updated, I assumed that zdbox was off. So that issue was an oversight on my part. I meant that I love when I pull down the notification it says under ongoing tasks my data usage, open apps, etc. BUT it would be nice if I didn't have to have the little icon in the status bar at all times, if it could somehow be hidden. Hope that cleared up what I meant!

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
ZDbox is in the Google Market now:)

V1.3 Changlog:
1)Add 2 widgets( one tap operation);
2)Add vibrate mode in "Do not disturb";
3)Optimize traffic data refresh in notification area;
4)Fixed app crash bugs;

If u like ZDbox,please rate it in Google Market and share it with your good friends:)

Reactions: quail and diimaan

quail

Dec 2, 2010
SA
Feature Request

I have upgraded to 1.3 and have not found any fault s with it yet, but what would be nice is to be able to have the widgets to be alpha settable co can still see wallpaper.

And the other thing that I thing be really great is to have this ZDbox to be able to sync with personal imap server for emails, contacts, calender etc. I think this then make this a complete and great tool box.

This the biggest problem I have found it for doing remote backup that are not in the cloud with places like Google. I not how many other people out there feel this way about the personal data.

Anyways as per usual, keep up the great work :)

Bigimoh

May 28, 2010
excellent program.
Here I do not understand or I am a fool, or do not go skiing. And as a widget to put?

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
hi, I really like the app, is it possible to show all the running apps/processes in taskmanager? it now shows only the user installed files I think!

Actually,we already have it now,but it's hidden,and we'll make it visible in the future,however you still can take it out in this version by some methods.

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
I have upgraded to 1.3 and have not found any fault s with it yet, but what would be nice is to be able to have the widgets to be alpha settable co can still see wallpaper.

And the other thing that I thing be really great is to have this ZDbox to be able to sync with personal imap server for emails, contacts, calender etc. I think this then make this a complete and great tool box.

This the biggest problem I have found it for doing remote backup that are not in the cloud with places like Google. I not how many other people out there feel this way about the personal data.

Anyways as per usual, keep up the great work :)

Thanks for your advice,we'll make ZDbox better, and new features will come when we think the Existing features run well enough.

clue11

Oct 14, 2008
Love the new widgets. But would it be possible for the "Brightness" button to turn on/off Automatic Brightness for the screen? Thanks for all the hard work!

baddmojo

Jan 8, 2011
Perth
The trifling thing about all-in-one toolbox apps (for Android) is I cannot ever seem to be content, nor satisfied with the ones I've tried, thus so far I've not settled on a single one. But that was before I rested my sore eyes (& fingers) on this little beauty of an app :cool:

It's so 'everything I need' while maintaining looking so damn sexy..

Great interface above all else. TOP WORK! :D

Last edited:

FBaumX10mini

Jan 26, 2011
wonderful

i like this app, too.

but there is no option to control the autorun. maybe i want to exit this programm not using it for a day, so i have to uninstall?

Morbo2

Nov 14, 2010
Nice App, thx for this.
I would love if u added model schema locking for apps, not just numeric locking.

thyl_

Nov 27, 2010
Nice app, the widgets are good, and I was waiting for something like this because the official power control widget doesn´t show 3G toogle button.

I noticed one bug: the toogle on/off blue bar on the wifi widget button is always blue, it doesn´change indicating status. Anyway, toogling Wifi on/off it´s working.
I use it on my Wildifire.

technician-2s

May 17, 2005
There
Thanks for your help:) Did u meet with the problem? Did you faill to unlock the locked apps on QVGA devices? Could we have your mobile model,rom informaition and system version number which is used for test? Really thank you.

sorry. was away for a very long time with no internet access. my model was samsung GT i5500 with froyo 2.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zdbox.jpg

What's New ;)

4.2.421 changelog [ Jan 8, 2014 ]

1. [Optimize] Menu and settings.
    2. [Optimize] Battery info accuracy .
    3. [Add] Calendar icon.

The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now.
    ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed!

ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs.
    An essential tool which you will love!

—————— Join Beta Test Group ——————
    Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203

Widgets:
    Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G,
    app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off

Battery info:
    Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
    one tap power saver :click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.

Traffic counter:
    Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.

Do not disturb:
    Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.

App lock:
    Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.

Task killer:
    · Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
    · If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.

history eraser:
    clean your(Browser history,market search history,Google Map search history,Gmail search history,Clipboard)

Uninstaller:
    Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.

App to SD:
    Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.

Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.

—————— Thanks to following people for all their effort and support ——————

Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem,
    Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח‬‎, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly

———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
    1.International Agency
    2.Advertising Service
    3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
    4.Channels Cooperation

———————— Contact us —————————
    If U have any problem, please contact us: service@zdworks.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZDbox
    Google+: https://plus.google.com/117708970313185239989
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZDboxinter
    Prompt communication is better than one star comment! :laugh:
    Brilliant, I love it :D If something comes up, you'll hear it. Lovin' it so far...
    ZDbox is in the Google Market now:)

V1.3 Changlog:
    1)Add 2 widgets( one tap operation);
    2)Add vibrate mode in "Do not disturb";
    3)Optimize traffic data refresh in notification area;
    4)Fixed app crash bugs;

If u like ZDbox,please rate it in Google Market and share it with your good friends:)
    Yes,ZDbox will keep free forever:)
    Absolutely no problems with beta versions. Everything is just working fine for me.
    And I really like the new battery informations. Nice work again!