[REF] HD2 WP7 STICKIES | USEFUL INFO | POSTING RULES - Read Before Posting

Search This thread

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Thinking of posting a new thread? Please read post #2​

This thread will list and link to all threads worthy of being "stickied". Please dont ask for Threads to be stickied to the Main Forum as only Important Announcements will be Stickied there.

Please leave your suggestions for new threads [with the thread link please] to be added to this list below and a moderator will attend to this as and when necessary.

This thread will be cleaned periodically so dont take any offense if your message is deleted. Just trying to keep things clean so that new requests are easy to find.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Searching | Posting | The Basics:
(Make sure you've read them before starting a new thread)

Useful Info

Development

Unlocking and Activating your WP7 Rom

Activation Codes Only

Themes and Apps

Tips and Tricks

Last edited:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Thinking of posting a new thread???

Use the search button on the top bar between "New Posts" and "Quick Links"

If any mod, including myself, continue to find new threads about topics that have threads already existing.
The thread will be locked with no notice and/or up to a temp BAN!!.

Mods, including myself, are not here to keep the forum organized after the fact, we need your help to keep it organized, clean and grouped.

To the dedicated members that care to keep this forum, subforums included, clean and organized and grouped.
Please start reporting threads to the mods to take action. Using this button.

Thank You and happy easy searching.
smile.gif

Reactions: jesseserna and M4R0

pavecccp18

Feb 1, 2011
hello, i had android 2.2 and i wanted to instal 2.3 so i delete android folder and try to instal this GINGERBREAD CyanogenMod 7 SD for HD2 to my hd2 http://hd2apps.blogspot.com/2011/01/htc-hd2-apps-android-gingerbread.html and i cant install it becouse it get stuck on green htc welcome screen for hours, last time i tried it been like that for more than 2 hours. something must be wrong.
my htc:
r 2. 12. 50. 02 2
g 15. 40. 50. 07u
d 1. 48. 71294

spl- 2.08.hspl 8g xe

I DONT WRILY LIKE THIS CYANGEN MOD BUT IT SAYS THAT IT IS THE BEST FOR HD2 AND ALMOUST EVERY THINK WORKS. IF SOME ONE KNOW BETTER ONE OR SAME pls tell me and give link to download or tell me what shold i do to install CyanogenMod 7 SD for HD2

thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
hello, i had android 2.2 and i wanted to instal 2.3 so i delete android folder and try to instal this GINGERBREAD CyanogenMod 7 SD for HD2 to my hd2 http://hd2apps.blogspot.com/2011/01/htc-hd2-apps-android-gingerbread.html and i cant install it becouse it get stuck on green htc welcome screen for hours, last time i tried it been like that for more than 2 hours. something must be wrong.
my htc:
r 2. 12. 50. 02 2
g 15. 40. 50. 07u
d 1. 48. 71294

spl- 2.08.hspl 8g xe

I DONT WRILY LIKE THIS CYANGEN MOD BUT IT SAYS THAT IT IS THE BEST FOR HD2 AND ALMOUST EVERY THINK WORKS. IF SOME ONE KNOW BETTER ONE OR SAME pls tell me and give link to download or tell me what shold i do to install CyanogenMod 7 SD for HD2

thanks for your time.
You do realise you just posted that in the Windows Phone 7 forum dont you?

Mark.

kons45

Oct 17, 2007
Hello, sorry to bother you, I've searched but can't seem to find a similar case to mine.

The USB port on my HD2 is damaged and I can't charge or sync at the moment. I'm running an Android Nand Build, have Magldr 1.13 and the Clockword Mod. I charge my batt externally if ur wondering.

What I'm asking is is there anyway possible to flash WinM7 onto my phone without using the USB port but via through SD card?

Thanks!

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Hello, sorry to bother you, I've searched but can't seem to find a similar case to mine.

The USB port on my HD2 is damaged and I can't charge or sync at the moment. I'm running an Android Nand Build, have Magldr 1.13 and the Clockword Mod. I charge my batt externally if ur wondering.

What I'm asking is is there anyway possible to flash WinM7 onto my phone without using the USB port but via through SD card?

Thanks!
Simple answer is No as WP7 can only be flashed via Magldr using the usb cable. CWM is great but its only for use with Android and cant be used to flash anything else via SD Card which means you are limited to either Android or WinMo 6.5 but be aware that if you ever flash back to WinMo then you wont be able to get NAND Android back on your phone.

If the USB port really is damaged then the only thing you can do is to send it in for repair.

Mark.

agron.bb

Nov 10, 2010
@mskip, I have instaled cyanogen(mod) in my LEO HD2, what should I do for instaling WM7 where CM is a NAND version, it is not SD.

Last edited:

wolfee

Apr 6, 2010
Mskip,

Are you going to do one of your tutorial guids for flashing win 7 on to the HD2 for us dummies?

Just wondering

welki1979

Feb 6, 2008
Reading
Any chance we can condense the 'activation code' and 'chevron' threads into their own sub-forums or even a wiki? Trailing through the forums has become a little tedious from all the duplicate, reworded, posts.

Surely it would be better to have a wiki or single accurate thread for each with peoples findings inside those, easier to administer too. It could even be locked so no 'how do I do this' questions turn up amongst the instructions...perhaps with a replies thread stored separate to the instruction thread?

Just an idea, been here a few years now (previously under a different name) and agree with all the posts made by members and admins about spam posts and searching the forums, this would aid searching too.

Just an idea. :)

mimmoc10

Jan 17, 2011
Chicago
I am I the only one addressing the low in call volume. I have posted it a few times. Please help!
The solution of the media volume app or Changing the in call UI does not fix this issue. Do you know how it would be much appreciated!

blakeboro

Jan 28, 2010
Bury
WM7 vs Gingerbread

Just Curious....Presently running Hyperdroid v12 on my HD2 and very happy, but compared to WM7? pros and cons, how easy to revert back to Hyperdroid?

I've seen a dual boot option somewhere...is this viable?

Cheers

Starfury

Feb 10, 2007
If you want to switch from one chef's WP7 build to another is it advised to flash WM6.5 build first or do a task29 or just fire up MAGLDR and do the business straight over the top?

Prerna

Jun 20, 2005
Bienne
Hi,

Great post thanks!

Am I idiot or the main tutorial is actually missing? That is how to install WP7 on my HD2(?)

Couldn't find anywhere a tutorial, except some Youtube videos...

Top Liked Posts