Black screen

Search This thread

Benjamin0

Oct 17, 2006
Hi,

I try to change ROM from PDAMobiz Prophet WM6 V1.00 to Fantastic Mobiz XBow v1.1i. I made exactly what I was suppose to do. But after few minute i've got the error 300 "INVALID UPDATE TOOL". So I reset my S200, then it's stay on the blue page QTEK until I reset it. I try to upgrade again, but when i'm in the Bootloader mode, i connect the PDA, the letter USB appear on the PDA screen, but i've got the message "No device Connected, Would you like to try copying again", even if i still try few minutes later, it's stil say no device connected.
I don't know what can i do anymore.
Please need Help

Thanks for your help

Benjamin

NetrunnerAT

Mar 16, 2007
Vienna
What S200 you have? G3 or G4? What IPL/SPL Version?

Have you tested to use Step 2? Step 2 use a other Firmware Writer ...

Benjamin0

Oct 17, 2006
G3
IPL: 2.10.0001
SPL: 2.20.0001

i don't know any other Firmware Writer. Can you tell me one please and where i can find it

thanks

NetrunnerAT

Mar 16, 2007
Vienna
Do you have your dockingstation? Load your Batterie! Then try to enter the bootloader Mode! If you have black screen again ... send it back to you mobile provider and hope they exchange it.

Reichi

Mar 27, 2007
can you bring your device into bootloader screen?
from a first view it doesn't seem you bricked it (usually ipl and spl differ then (one is 0000 and one is 0001).
And as you still get an USB Icon i assume it is not broken (but i can't say that for sure).

Just try entering bootloader mode an then flash again (with a g4 firmware!) - see wiki for how to enter BL mode