[MOD] HTC_IME v27 by Jonasl: New Thread!

Search This thread

MetalMessiah78

Jun 28, 2006
Sunland Park, NM
twitter.com
Could you include an option to completely disable the keyboard when the physical keyboard is open? I have a T-Mobile G2 and the clicking sound it makes when the keyboard is open is kind of too much and adds noticable lag.

Thank you.

Jos

Jan 8, 2004
Antwerp
Installed it on a fresch CyanogenMod 7 RC3 ZTE Blade.
Can confirm it does not work.

When selecting HTC_IME mod as input method, no keyboard appears when tapping a text entry field. No other apps are installed, including Google apps. The device was fully wiped (and I mean fully, all storage, including recovery).

It did work on a previous Froyo 2.2 ROM on the same device, but not with the CM7 RC3.

gIMpSTa

Sep 8, 2009
Maine
Installed it on a fresch CyanogenMod 7 RC3 ZTE Blade.
Can confirm it does not work.

When selecting HTC_IME mod as input method, no keyboard appears when tapping a text entry field. No other apps are installed, including Google apps. The device was fully wiped (and I mean fully, all storage, including recovery).

It did work on a previous Froyo 2.2 ROM on the same device, but not with the CM7 RC3.

Try this version, I believe I read that it also works on the blade http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12458854&postcount=3100

Reactions: Jos

kenship

Hi! I have this funny problem. After removing the apk and the respective dalvik cache entry. I've got an entry named jonasl.ime in "Manage Applications", which is uninstallable etc. And I now can't install another other version on it. What am I missing?

gIMpSTa

Sep 8, 2009
Maine

Musta been temporary outage cause it's fine right now?

Hi! I have this funny problem. After removing the apk and the respective dalvik cache entry. I've got an entry named jonasl.ime in "Manage Applications", which is uninstallable etc. And I now can't install another other version on it. What am I missing?

I would guess maybe it's in /system/app too? Perhaps packaged with the rom you are using or were using at one point? Try using root explorer to browse /system/app and see if you find an HTC_IME.apk then delete it if it's there.

Apr 3, 2011
htc tatto

Hi,

Will this be able to work on the HTC tattoo?

ROM is nfinity.93. Gingerbread 2.3 htc touch input is already installed.

Or is it impossible due to resolution?:confused:

gardner89

Mar 16, 2010
Hey there

My friend owns a Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000T running on FroYo and he decided to try HTC_IME, but he keep having issue with dictionary which keep turning on (my friend decided to permamently turn it off). HTC_IME doesn't use dictionary for some time and one day magicly it turn dictionary back on. I don't have that issue on my HTC Hero with FroYo ROM. Some advices?

Thanks

kinextions

Apr 4, 2010
Tampa Florida
I have the Froyo Sense 2.2......i'm trying to get the keyboard application but when I click on the link it goes to a blank page....what am I doing wrong???

Top Liked Posts