By blisslove, Senior Member on 22nd March 2011, 07:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2011, 07:50 AM |#11  
Flag Dombivli
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMoney87

People like you are probably the reason he hasnt uploaded anything. Pretty sure Trip was the one to port MiUi and the first to port Arc and other devs have attested that he has provided sources and other assistance. Just because he never fixed every bug in the ROMs he worked on for no compensation in his spare time and then quit posting when everyone started flaming him and his threads were closed. None of the devs is obligated to do any of this work for you. Quit the unnecessary flaming, trip has done more for this community than you ever will. I haven't seen you upload any ROMs be they complete or otherwise. And Im sure if his unified radio is ever released you'll be flashing it just like everyone else. A project like his radio isn't something that can be done overnight especially when you factor in many of the devs are busy with their own lives and work. After seeing the trash you and other ungrateful self inflated asses have posted here I wouldn't freely share my work here if I was him either.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryantar

I have to agree. Anyone of you who thinks that trip is not competant then please go ahead and build us some roms perhaps you could finish where he left off, i bet a lot of us here will be damn right happy. Trip has already stated his reason for being off most of the time. But you guys still flame him. Sadly this is usually what happens

Without going into the intricacies, try telling that to people who actually donated to "Trip". You two are probably among those, I suspect.

Happy "Trip"ping

Quote:
Originally Posted by pngface

Wow.
What do you have against him?

Quite the same thing you have against Geohot.

One's a media whore, the other is a farce.
24th March 2011, 08:03 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
No i havent but whether or not he abandoned them because of critics is not the point. Every dev have their own reasons, he may have his own for not completing them. And why should one flame him then? Without him we wouldnt have most of what we have . you may argue u dont use them but others do. He contributed something to the community unlike some flamers who flame but nothing is coming from them in return. Im emphasising on the stuff he did finish. Why look at the wrongs when there are countless possibilities with the rights?

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using XDA App
24th March 2011, 08:46 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I think the trip argument is boring now. Its over with now, so many posts already on the subject.

Shall we all just put it behind us now and move on. We're all grown up, s here.

24th March 2011, 09:00 AM |#14  
Flag Antipolo
Thanks Meter: 126

Donate to Me
More
If you are a developer you should accept criticism especially bad ones. Big headed devs dont have any place here. This is a community thread right (sharing and everything).
Even forum rules states it.
I remember on trips thread that a member wants to have his source but as i expected trip didnt reply.
Selfish people dont belong here.
Im not a dev right, but all i can give is help others problems that i have encountered and share some solutions.

Triping for ever. Lol.

Sent from my X10 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to -- X10B -- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -- X10B -- Ad-Free
24th March 2011, 10:47 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64

More
hey guys,

This tread is just for the people who are putting sugar on other developer's succeed and getting donation from people.

And if you can not finish your project, PLEASE don't put on Development session.
So nobody can blame to you.

Cheers!
24th March 2011, 12:09 PM |#16  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 86

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x10b

If you are a developer you should accept criticism especially bad ones. Big headed devs dont have any place here. This is a community thread right (sharing and everything).
Even forum rules states it.
I remember on trips thread that a member wants to have his source but as i expected trip didnt reply.
Selfish people dont belong here.
Im not a dev right, but all i can give is help others problems that i have encountered and share some solutions.

Triping for ever. Lol.

Sent from my X10 using XDA Premium App

Absolutely right, all trip ever did was masked in secrecy, he never openly shared with other devs like J or Z, the ported radio is an example where J is clearly asking Trip for some openness and to share work.
Also I seem to remember he got upset because his links got taken down even though they contained warez.

24th March 2011, 02:33 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Ahh whatever let the man himself fight for his rights after this laahh... im bored of defending him. I will make a this one more post on the trip topic. And why not we just stop flaming him for now and at least he will back give us a good explaination for his actions. And dont get started on we dont want him back posts. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE anybody replying to this and saying that YOU do not want him back. I mean it. Im frustrated facing a wall of people that would just flame. Not everybody has those good and awesome moral values u want as the perfect dev. I can imagine how he feels now. And i bet just when he stops some of his projects people by the truckload starts flaming him. Id be frustrated and feel that this community isnt proper for me. If the devs should have those awesome value we as the community needs to have them too. SO FREAKING STOP FLAMING FML

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)