Looks fine..

Latest Radio works on my G2 woot.

27th February 2011, 10:46 PM |#552  
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamminzIS

but the xda app, which many people use, doesn't show you signatures, and sometimes doesn't show you every post... just putting that out there =)

Yeah I forgot the app does not show sigs. Lesson learned
1st March 2011, 05:43 AM |#553  
Flag Energy Vortex's
Thanks Meter: 460

Donate to Me
More
I am currently running CM 6.1.1 with 26.03.02.26_M and its a friggin battery
hog to the point where it makes it warm to the touch . If I select only 2G usage
then everything is fine (Battery goes cool gain , consumption goes wayyyy down ,
etc.) Once I select 3G+ battery consumption goes up significantly , gets warm ,
etc . I know its not my location where I live because I live 2 blocks from a tower ,
and 1 mile from another tower . dbm's are pretty damn low in the 70's and obviously
4 bars of HSPA .
12th March 2011, 07:54 AM |#554  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hello guys, Looking to install a new radio but would like to back up my current stock Radio in case i ever decide to revert to stock again anywhere i could find out how to do this? Im using a tmob g2 i have perm root s-off with gfree and all that good stuff with eng hboot also which one of these radios posted here are the newest or is the other thread ive read about the one with newest radio? well any response will be appreciated thanks for reading my wall of text

Also if for some reason flashing my radio goes to **** and it fails is it possible to bring it back from the brick a bad flash would cause?
13th March 2011, 07:15 PM |#555  
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphometa

Hello guys, Looking to install a new radio but would like to back up my current stock Radio in case i ever decide to revert to stock again anywhere i could find out how to do this? Im using a tmob g2 i have perm root s-off with gfree and all that good stuff with eng hboot also which one of these radios posted here are the newest or is the other thread ive read about the one with newest radio? well any response will be appreciated thanks for reading my wall of text

Also if for some reason flashing my radio goes to **** and it fails is it possible to bring it back from the brick a bad flash would cause?

You don't have to backup your stock radio. If you want to go back to it just download it again and flash it.

And there shoudn't be a reason for you to brick your phone unless you flash a radio thats not made for it or you disconnect your usb cable while its flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vandam500 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vandam500 Ad-Free
17th March 2011, 07:14 AM |#556  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I am using .27 but have noticed it drains battery pretty quick and no real improvemnt, however, I am not sure which was the stock radio it was using. Anyone happen to know which the stock radio November G2s came with?
17th March 2011, 08:01 AM |#557  
Central California
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueYears

I am using .27 but have noticed it drains battery pretty quick and no real improvemnt, however, I am not sure which was the stock radio it was using. Anyone happen to know which the stock radio November G2s came with?

Pretty sure it's the Vision_RADIO_12.28b.60.140e_26.03.02.26 -- got mine around the same time and that should be the same (post-OTA) radio.
18th March 2011, 11:22 PM |#558  
Flag Tempe
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I am not experienced in flashing radios but I'm running cm7 rc2 and recently I have noticed that my "HSPA" sign won't show up, just 3G. I will note that couple days earlier I flashed a update.zip that would change the "HSPA" to a "4G" sign. It didn't work so I just restored to a previous state in cm7 rc2 through cmw and the "HPSA" sign was there but has now magically disappeared. I heard flashing a radio would fix this but I'm unsure help!

Sent from my HTC Vision running CM7/GingerSense
19th March 2011, 12:57 AM |#559  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001111

I am not experienced in flashing radios but I'm running cm7 rc2 and recently I have noticed that my "HSPA" sign won't show up, just 3G. I will note that couple days earlier I flashed a update.zip that would change the "HSPA" to a "4G" sign. It didn't work so I just restored to a previous state in cm7 rc2 through cmw and the "HPSA" sign was there but has now magically disappeared. I heard flashing a radio would fix this but I'm unsure help!

Sent from my HTC Vision running CM7/GingerSense

What update.zip is that?

go into dialer and press *#*#info#*#* then phone info
Under network type it should say UMTS, if you press run ping test it should turn to HSDPA. If it does then try reflashing RC2 or Nightly 22 (it has a few bug fixes) to fix the H not showing up. If it never switches to HSDPA when you ping then it can be a lot of things...

...and where did you get this update.zip please link me. Careful when flashing anything through your recovery. You can cause more harm then good, especially if its not from a reputable source.
24th March 2011, 07:01 PM |#560  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I read all the thread trying to know how to flash a new radio, finally I went for PC10IMG.zip, since i have gfree and s-off, everything went ok

Perhaps the OP should be updated with all the options and requisites that you need when you want to do this. Im not a complete noob but could be easer i think

----
well, apparently is done (need to search better the next time)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=970809
31st March 2011, 12:32 PM |#561  
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 3

More
EDITED: Nevermind, got it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)