Where are some themes?

Search This thread

jhankg

Dec 18, 2009
Do we have any themers in the Adam community? I would love to see a Honeycomb theme for Eden or Eden X.

jhankg

Dec 18, 2009
Anyone? A nice Honeycomb theme port could really help to hold us over until (if) the Adam gets Honeycomb.

bearsfan85

Feb 26, 2010

if you read more it says that they are working with partners and the reason they arent releasing the source is that it isnt ready for phones, however members of the OHA do have access to the source. It has to do with user experience and the android name. Notion Ink said that they will be talking with google to get the Market when Honeycomb comes out which means they would have to join the OHA. I bet we see Honeycomb on the Adam before source is released.

Miklan

Apr 23, 2010
Västerås
if you read more it says that they are working with partners and the reason they arent releasing the source is that it isnt ready for phones, however members of the OHA do have access to the source. It has to do with user experience and the android name. Notion Ink said that they will be talking with google to get the Market when Honeycomb comes out which means they would have to join the OHA. I bet we see Honeycomb on the Adam before source is released.

Yeah, sorry about that. Noticed it a few hours later, a bit hasty on the keyboard!

JSZESZE

Apr 19, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
There are no themes because the adam's rom has yet to be DeOdexed. With out this, modifying the framework or any other aspect is not happening.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

bearsfan85

Feb 26, 2010
There are no themes because the adam's rom has yet to be DeOdexed. With out this, modifying the framework or any other aspect is not happening.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

thats actually not true, I have a theme floating around on one of my computers that just took away some of the unnecessary Icons for the Wifi only variant