[NIGHTLY][2.3.7][UPDATED 17/01] CyanogenMod 7.2 for Huawei U8150 [UNNOFFICIAL]

Would you like the text at the top or bottom of the boot animation?

Votes: 105 40.9%
  • Bottom

Votes: 152 59.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

veer1238

Jan 13, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Wow cm7...on ideos...unblieavable!!! Well plz do add underclock and overclock by esteban when he releases it to your cyanoman! That would make it a killer rom:) :D ....i realy wish if i could be of any assistence to you guyz beside testing and bug reporting:(

Sent from my IDEOS using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tilal6991

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 25, 2010
Wow cm7...on ideos...unblieavable!!! Well plz do add underclock and overclock by esteban when he releases it to your cyanoman! That would make it a killer rom:) :D ....i realy wish if i could be of any assistence to you guyz beside testing and bug reporting:(

Sent from my IDEOS using Tapatalk

Will do. Its ok if you don't do any more than testing. Its what we really need people to do anyway

Sent from my IDEOS using XDA App

oppi56

Jan 26, 2011
Will the bugs with haptic feedback and the muted speaker when getting and making a call be solved soon?
And ive found another issue... when activating the additional sliders on the lockscreen the slider for quick sms doesnt work.
Edit: :) there are many more cmsettings dont work

Greetz great work guys

Sent from my IDEOS w/cyanoman v1 using XDA App

Last edited:

tilal6991

Dec 25, 2010
Will the bugs with haptic feedback and the muted speaker when getting and making a call be solved soon?
And ive found another issue... when activating the additional sliders on the lockscreen the slider for quick sms doesnt work.
Edit: :) there are many more cmsettings dont work

Greetz great work guys

Sent from my IDEOS w/cyanoman v1 using XDA App

You'll need to report that on the porting thread. Those are kernel issues so I can't do anything about it

tj_style

Retired Recognized Developer
May 12, 2010
Bogor
sobir.in
tilal6991, I think C8150 is little bit different on partition or hardware (instead radio / RIL hardware).

Because i can't get the cyanoman booting up on my device, just stuck on splashscreen and no adb function.

I get same problem when porting the WildFire Sense 2.2 ROM, to my device. it can't booting up.

I also try to flash the maury1234 Sense ported ROM, can't booting up too.

I see the gingerman have RIL related lib from U8150, like libril-qc-1.so and dependency module.

on line 25 there is have :
rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so

change to:
rild.libpath=/system/lib/librilswitch.so
rilswitch.vendorlibpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so
rilswitch.ganlibpath=/system/lib/libganril.so

and copy the libganril.so & librilswitch.so to the /system/lib/

download in attachment, I hope that work for the RIL problem..

Sorry i can't push / pull to the github now, my internet connection is down. really suck..

Attachments

• ril-ideos-cyanoman.7z
    77 KB · Views: 63

tilal6991

Dec 25, 2010
tilal6991, I think C8150 is little bit different on partition or hardware (instead radio / RIL hardware).

Because i can't get the cyanoman booting up on my device, just stuck on splashscreen and no adb function.

I get same problem when porting the WildFire Sense 2.2 ROM, to my device. it can't booting up.

I also try to flash the maury1234 Sense ported ROM, can't booting up too.

I see the gingerman have RIL related lib from U8150, like libril-qc-1.so and dependency module.

on line 25 there is have :
rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so

change to:
rild.libpath=/system/lib/librilswitch.so
rilswitch.vendorlibpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so
rilswitch.ganlibpath=/system/lib/libganril.so

and copy the libganril.so & librilswitch.so to the /system/lib/

download in attachment, I hope that work for the RIL problem..

Thanks a lot - will do asap

jimmybonetti

Apr 3, 2006
cyanogen and navigation...

guys, i love all of you, I mean really, from tilal to maury passing by the indonesian guy who speaks some kind of googlenglish, I love you all, you did a great job!

I do have a problem which maybe goes a bit ot: with both of these (incredibly fast!) new roms (cyanoman & froyoman) I have problems with an app that I really need: sygic, a navigation software. While I was still using the original rom I tested a lot of navigation apps (I do need one that works offline, no gmaps) and this sygic won the competition. Now, with the cyanoman it does not start at all, but *google said* it may be a common problem with all cyanogen roms. Then I tried with froyoman, where the program starts, but crashes immediately...
Any idea? Anyone using some other offline navigation software that works with cyanogen (yes, I do prefer it to froyoman).

sciaobbelli,
jimb0

tilal6991

Dec 25, 2010
guys, i love all of you, I mean really, from tilal to maury passing by the indonesian guy who speaks some kind of googlenglish, I love you all, you did a great job!

I do have a problem which maybe goes a bit ot: with both of these (incredibly fast!) new roms (cyanoman & froyoman) I have problems with an app that I really need: sygic, a navigation software. While I was still using the original rom I tested a lot of navigation apps (I do need one that works offline, no gmaps) and this sygic won the competition. Now, with the cyanoman it does not start at all, but *google said* it may be a common problem with all cyanogen roms. Then I tried with froyoman, where the program starts, but crashes immediately...
Any idea? Anyone using some other offline navigation software that works with cyanogen (yes, I do prefer it to froyoman).

sciaobbelli,
jimb0

Have you tried MapDroyd - it seems to be pretty good. :)

rlaugh0095

Mar 13, 2011
greer
allright i update my tech support post. i only tested froyoman so, and i tryed to keep it as compact as possible so i only covered on the most noticeable differences. if there is anything else i should include tell me and i will add.

maury1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 16, 2009
Austin, Tx
V2 of Froyo Rom (Base) is released! look at the third post on 1st pg for more info.
tilal6991 is in charge of further improvements to GIT and other developers from team can contribute :)

THANK YOU :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread has been depreciated.

Please go to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1456890 for the latest info and nightlies.

Accomplishments:
    -Overclocked Kernel by tilal6991
    -Stripped FROYO rom
    -Booting Gingerbread rom / AOSP & CYANOGEN

Dev Teams Rom V2 FROYO
    Newer base! ;)
    Please Update Git
    Ripped (So GAPPS package will be an option)

Change Log
    *ROOT
    *Rom Manager, File Manager, ADW launcher
    *Newer base from march
    *Nexus bootscreen

Removed
    *GAPPS
    *Launcher2
    All the changelogs and known issues are now at our new blog here!!!!!!!
    December 5th nightly (CyanogenMod 7.2)

Here's a new nightly, up to date with latest upstream CyanogenMod sources as of December 5, 2011. Also, I'm testing new libs in this build and I'd appreciate feedback. n00bs need not apply.

What's new/fixed:
    • Mounting the SD card over USB
    • Overclocking
    • Barcode Scanner works (using tilal's fix, of course)
    • ROM Manager 4.8.0.6
    • Kernel Supports ext3/ext4 (should fix link2sd problems)
    • I bet nobody read this, and will ask a million times if it supports overclocking... :)
    What's not fixed:
    • Camera still takes 2 megapixel pictures. This appears to be the maximum the U8150 camera hardware supports, information about the U8150's camera sensor. I can't explain why the stock firmware takes 3mp pictures, but it appears they're upscaling them, not taking "true" 3mp.
    • Audio is still distorted when it is very loud.

How to flash*:
    1. Flash ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.7 (instructions). UltraJack won't work.
    2. Do a nandroid backup from ClockworkMod Recovery
    3. Wipe data/factory reset
    4. Flash update from sdcard
    5. Full reboot!
    6. Flash Google Apps from ClockworkMod Recovery (optional)

Download ROM: update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-U8150-KANG-signed-dec5.zip (md5sum: 245615517569263c37364b0460425e6d)
    ClockworkMod Recovery: clockworkmod_5.0.2.7_u8150.img (md5sum: c59673d5aa926d94227857e51fbe9e2c)
    Google Apps: gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip (md5sum: 1647897d8ac3efb04723d2ad2c361a3f)

*failure to follow instructions has been shown to result in baldness in both men AND women. Flash at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to backup your applications, settings, phone numbers, etc.

Beta testers should look out (and provide feedback) for:
    • I switched to CyanogenMod's libril, liblights, libcopybit rather than using local versions in our device tree. The reasoning was that if the local ones work as well as the CM ones, there is no need to complicate our device tree just because "it works." CyanogenMod's maintainers maintain/update the CM hardware libs, so we'll let them do it.
    • Audio. I switched to psyke83's libaudio. We are already using a local libaudio override in our device tree, but right now we're using one from tas0s U8120 build. From speaking to psyke I learned that his code is newer, and contains fixes from the CodeAurora Forum. We had tried his code before but it didn't compile because of an error in the FM-related ifdef logic. We fixed the compile bug last night and the audio seems to work no less better than the U8120 audio.

Have fun!
    January 17, 2012 Nightly

Alon can you please post a newer build of cm 7 which incorporates light sensor.

Thank you

Yep, I tried to post one yesterday but XDA was down to show their disapproval of controversial Internet censorship legislation in the USA. I posted the download link on Twitter, so a few lucky people saw it. ;)

Here you go: update-cm-7.2-nightly-Jan17-u8150.zip (md5sum: 9a608be48402fd3d26c534fdb1597296)

It has the "working" auto brightness, a new kernel with a kernel panic fix, some touchscreen fixes, and dithering on by default (a bit nicer colors, especially grays).

Cheers!