FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] insanity CM 057 [21.12.2011] - Multi DPI

1,659 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,241
 
By nitr8, Retired Recognized Developer on 17th November 2010, 04:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th March 2011, 02:48 PM |#4991  
nitr8's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 2,241
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbecks1963

Just a question:

Is it healty/desireable/possible to use darky's ram script AND the fugu tweaks in combination with this rom? (and if so, why doesn't nitr8 import it into his rom?)

ps: Yes, i was looking at the sig of silvergold :)

well the RAM script was in way before darky made a hype about it, i think it was in before the 0.6.x relases, as for fungu they already included in v7.0

So the simple answer to your question is half of it already is in my ROM well before there was a stink about it, as for fugu tweaks, it broke boot ani on SO kernels, but in v7 im running my own kernel so have used the fugu tweaks.
 
 
29th March 2011, 02:53 PM |#4992  
Senior Member
Cornwall, UK
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
@nitr8 - mate when I tried the zeam restore it didn't seem to work?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
29th March 2011, 02:53 PM |#4993  
nitr8's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 2,241
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks to RolluS we back online http://insanity.rollus.net/

I'm sure a donation or two would not hurt RolluS, helping him out on keeping the host alive....
The Following User Says Thank You to nitr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nitr8 Ad-Free
29th March 2011, 02:59 PM |#4994  
RolluS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Paris
Thanks Meter: 426
 
Donate to Me
More
Yess!

Thanks to one donation from someonemx I have managed to put the server back online.
It makes me really pleased during these hard days

Best regards to someonemx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitr8

I'm sure a donation or two would not hurt RolluS, helping him out on keeping the host alive....

Sure it won't hurt. Each donation will be for hosting fees...

RolluS
29th March 2011, 03:22 PM |#4995  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbecks1963

Just a question:

Is it healty/desireable/possible to use darky's ram script AND the fugu tweaks in combination with this rom? (and if so, why doesn't nitr8 import it into his rom?)

ps: Yes, i was looking at the sig of silvergold :)

I am currently using Fugu Tweaks & Darky's RAM Script and I find it to work very nice. Also for a bit of stability I recommend you check "Keep In Memory" from Launcher Pro.
29th March 2011, 03:40 PM |#4996  
RolluS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Paris
Thanks Meter: 426
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolluS

Yess!

Thanks to one donation from

someonemx
I have managed to put the server back online.
It makes me really pleased during these hard days

Best regards to someonemx!



Sure it won't hurt. Each donation will be for hosting fees...

RolluS

TrojanUK
have donate too and contribute to hosting fee. Server is paid for some more weeks thanks to him

Thank you dear old man

++

RolluS
29th March 2011, 03:48 PM |#4997  
TrOjAnUK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 966
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolluS

[img]

Thank you dear old man

++

RolluS

LOL... theres a "backhanded" compliment in there somewhere

TrOjAn
29th March 2011, 03:55 PM |#4998  
Senior Member
Cornwall, UK
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHartMart

@nitr8 - mate when I tried the zeam restore it didn't seem to work?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Just to clarify - I didn't mean the Nitrality connection, I meant that changes I made to Zeam didn't seem to restore?


Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
29th March 2011, 04:13 PM |#4999  
TrOjAnUK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 966
 
More
Ignore, dupe post lol.. getting old sure enough

TrOjAn
29th March 2011, 05:26 PM |#5000  
mloc33's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kildare
Thanks Meter: 4,222
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrOjAnUK

Are you happy with this rom now? you aint moaned in ages

TrOjAn

Ya cheeky ****, I only moan when I`m in the bedroom.
Yes I am happy with the ROM!!
29th March 2011, 05:41 PM |#5001  
TrOjAnUK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 966
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mloc33

Ya cheeky ****, I only moan when I`m in the bedroom.
Yes I am happy with the ROM!!

phht, not what yer mrs said :P

Drummers.. tish

TrOjAn
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
insanity, nitr8, read post 1, read post 2, read post 3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes