[29 MAR][DAF+CWM] VIVO 1.36.405.1 WWE + CN,KR,TH,JP...[v1.1.1][FAST,CLEAN][RAF 1.9OC]

Search This thread

totalcmdext

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 7, 2006
Nokia 8.3 5G
One quick question about the My Location in the Clock and Weather widget.

Does anyone have problem with the update of Location in the above 2 widget?

vlad48

Oct 1, 2007
LG V20
LG V30
Just out of curiosity - converted this build for SD - mate this base is flying! please consider in future releasing an SD build, please!

sagarjawaress

Apr 15, 2008
Nantong,China
download the tool,extract to a folder..you can see folders in it..
now copy system.img and boot.img to folder named "in" in it from the rom you downloaded.
now double click on "RunMe.cmd"(not as admin)
follow the instructions and enjoy..
hope it helps

Reactions: DaraM

linj

Oct 16, 2005
California
I have modified the Vivo_1.36.405.1 in order to support EXT4 partion.
Also i have alos tweaked the libsqlite

The new Webkit make the difference in the response feeling especially than any other DHD build.
I believe that it is possible to tweak a little more in order to take better results like the Ace_1.84.xxx.x version.

Also please continue correcting the Camera to have it full function....(thanks to imilka,snq-& Curious)

After some search I could say that Vivo_1.43.415.3 is the same as Vivo_1.36.405.1 in the libs files.

Hi dungphp and totalcmdext,

Does this mean that these versions are basically the same? Which would you recommend e to flash for WWE?

Sorry for such a silly question. :)

Thanks!

vlad48

Oct 1, 2007
LG V20
LG V30
Hi Vlad! Can U share the SD build or tell me how to do it, please !
Vapika, I've converted only system.img to system.ext2 with initrd.gz capable of doing this, but the build is cripled because there are too many parameters which should be changed, just wanted to see this version of HTC sense how it is performing compared to DesireHD one and mate it is awesome in terms of responsiveness and verry fluid. Pity that all devs do not care to make a RAM SD build based on this VIVO ruu.

PtaQ1982

May 26, 2009
Rom super! The only thing that annoys market is not working, sometimes you have to click 2x to applications started to be collected. I do not know if I have it only me or others too. Does this ROM can be used ext3 or ext4 partitions? Thanks

totalcmdext

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 7, 2006
Nokia 8.3 5G
Question about v1.1.1 update

In the v1.1.1 also changed the file htcleo.acdb.

Please couldyou mentioned if something is correct it or not?

Vapika

Mar 14, 2008
Debrecen
Vapika, I've converted only system.img to system.ext2 with initrd.gz capable of doing this, but the build is cripled because there are too many parameters which should be changed, just wanted to see this version of HTC sense how it is performing compared to DesireHD one and mate it is awesome in terms of responsiveness and verry fluid. Pity that all devs do not care to make a RAM SD build based on this VIVO ruu.

Thanks mate ! Well, now I'm full of hope that Dungphp is planning an SD build...;)

maff1989

Sep 20, 2010
Bolingbrook
Very much impressed!

Only one thing I can say to describe this build: It's hands-down the BEST Vivo/HD build I've tried in a looong while. CMYLXGO's, Rafpigna's, and a few others, not to be disrespectful of their work, but they lacked in form, in my opinion.

This build is spectacular in the sense that it loads quickly like a Desire ROM, operates as such (with minimal overclocking added), and has a workable, stable data connection. Along with all proper items functioning the way they should be. Fast wake-up, fast boot/shutdown, RESPONSIVE! So far I'm as impressed as I have been.

CWM doesn't cut it for me. DAF ftw! :D (although it lacks in backup capabilities :\)

Anyway, thank you Dungphp for your fantastic build! I will be looking forward to your next version :)

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com
Honor Magic 2
Only one thing I can say to describe this build: It's hands-down the BEST Vivo/HD build I've tried in a looong while. CMYLXGO's, Rafpigna's, and a few others, not to be disrespectful of their work, but they lacked in form, in my opinion.

This build is spectacular in the sense that it loads quickly like a Desire ROM, operates as such (with minimal overclocking added), and has a workable, stable data connection. Along with all proper items functioning the way they should be. Fast wake-up, fast boot/shutdown, RESPONSIVE! So far I'm as impressed as I have been.

CWM doesn't cut it for me. DAF ftw! :D (although it lacks in backup capabilities :\)

Anyway, thank you Dungphp for your fantastic build! I will be looking forward to your next version :)

Thank you ! I will try more !
Now i start with Ginger sense :D

Reactions: sagarjawaress

linj

Oct 16, 2005
California
Hello,

Nobody has reported this yet, but if I choose navigation from Google Maps, Maps force closes and Navigation does not pop up.

Has anybody seen this problem too? Otherwise, very slick build. :)

Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the Vivo HTC WWE 1.36.405.1 (Sense 2.1 - True webkit/533.1 speed - Full shipped rom)

Pictures:
    5564234154_aea8a6c472.jpg
    5563658407_a9a063628a.jpg
    5564234352_2e63b415f3.jpg

Working:
    -Super clean from full shipped rom ! (Devs start here ?)
    - Super Fast and smooth, stable...
    - Wifi, Data, GPS, video stream, full root, Camera, camcorder, Bluetooth, ....
    - Stand by 3mA battery
    - Data on SD or not by modify .config (0: data on NAND - 1: data on SD).
    - New Camera from pyrorob, Driver by Curious!, Imika (NEED DEVs MORE FOR BEST)
    - New kernel RAF 1.9OC from RAFPIGNA (Very very stable).
    - Modify somethings for Languages, theme.
    - Languages: WWE, CH, TH, VN, SG, JP, KR, ARA ...
    Not working:
    - Report back to me please !
    - Camera, camcorder work but have some bugs, needed dev

Install:
    - Must extract 1gb.7z or 512mb.7z to Sdcard first (modify .config if you want for data).
    - Run DAF.exe or INSTALL.exe
    - Have Fun and report back !

DOWNLOAD:
    V1.0: http://www.multiupload.com/57DWW2URS6
    V1.1: PART I and PART II (Fixed Syn ...)
    Mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/5COZ6N86V0
    V1.1.1: http://www.multiupload.com/JCG0YS6J0H

Try creat CWM with this tool: http://www.multiupload.com/7RTCH182YZ

Change logs:
    - V1.0: Initial release
    - v1.1: fix Syn,...
    - v1.1.1: fixed GPS,...

Thank to: Special thanks to: COTULLA, FOOTBALL (shipped rom), DARKSTONES1337, RAFPIGNA, PYROROB, PROJECTION, MDJ, .... + everybody in here !

- Test after install Driver: Fix G-Gensor
    hey, dungphp, just want to say im looking onto the camera stuff, i aint gonna make any promises, but id thought id just mention this.. the weathersyncprovider.apk in this rom fixes the sync issue! i just pushed it to your other rom and got an instant download using cellular data! yay!, that has been bugging me forever..

oh, and did you notice theres an even newer version vivo rom?
    RUU_Vivo_HTC_ARA_1.43.415.3_R_Radio_20.27.30.0802U_38.03.01.08_M_release_176683_signed.exe
    cool, let's see if it works on cLK :)
    edit: any info on how big /system part do i need?

system 360mb, try CWM par 400mb !
    data.img is missing in 512mb folder mate ;)

Rom will creat 512 mb !
    Is it possible to boot this build from maglr?

Yes ! boot from maglr (USB Flasher)
    New version - v1.1.1 (fixed many issues): http://www.multiupload.com/JCG0YS6J0H