DFT got NoDo working!

Search This thread

Beany69

Nov 19, 2009
York
Can't wait to flash when released. Hope that DFT have ammended registry so live services still work as Chevron is supposedly disabled with NoDo.

Idhor Naergon

Aug 18, 2009
Brasília, DF
HD2 drivers

Does anyone know if screen driver is now fully compatible with HD2? And what about the camera brightness? Waiting for a release... Thanks guys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys I am done arguing .. With Tonycubed. everyone who thinks we should try is welcome .. And Tony removing magldr is not the only thing I have done.. I hv tried to flash a nodo by cooking and replacing part 4.bin with a nodo os..which went ok 99% but in the end I m getting an error.. Ahh and yes I almost bricked my phone when working with Android too but then I can say proudly I gave out one of the most stable fast and great on battery ROM u can check my signature .. So in short I m working with magldr too.. To see and try whatever works out.. I prefer not to sit quietly and I never claimed I know more than DFT .. with all due respect to all devs/ noobs ..i just said I am working on it which u then made out an issue.. Did u ask cotulla how many phones he almost bricked .. I never told what I was doing so I never forced u to brick ur phone .. So peace ..

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
    Patience

If any of you are interested ;) I did read a message on DFT China just a few moments ago pleading for patience and explaining that some DFT releases have been delayed due to work on redesigning MAGDLR. The message comes pretty straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

So, pretty much as some of us have been saying all along, you must have patience, and a bit of faith in DFT would not hurt.

I hope that puts a few minds at ease, and make the wait a little bit easier for some of you guys.
    This is the problem, DFT won't deliver tools to cook rom and modify ourself important files.

Anyway people on DFT website don't talk anymore about nodo or other version. So we must just be patient for some fresh news.

Unless you have a special account on DFT China there is no way you could access areas on the site where people would be talking about NoDo and other topics. The English DFT site is still pretty much dead, at least for now.

One would think that it is not that DFT will never release tools, but that such tools are not yet ready for less technical users which would leave open the door for easily bricking your device.

You are right when you say all we can do is wait! When the new magdlr, NoDo, and whatever that is under development is at a point where people won't be bricking their phones other than by being careless there will be a release. DFT would not have posted the video that started this thread if they had no intention of ever releasing updates.

For those of you who want this thread locked, just don't visit it. The news will certainly make the front page of XDA-Developers very quickly after the release. The announcement, when it comes, will not be made in this thread on XDA-Developers anyway. For me, I find it quite entertaining to see the views and thoughts of people on what is going on. It would be nice if some could tone down the hostility. I don't think we need a repeat of the hostility and nonsense that went on in several threads before DFT released the first HD2 WP7 ROM.
    Magldr

Cotulla said "We are now working under MAGLDR redesign / refactoring, it's why some DFT releases are delayed. Please be patient!" April 14th

Some DFT releases are delayed.

Instead of looking for HD2 WPH NODO

Stay on the lookout for the new Magldr.

My best guess, once the Magldr is released, HD2 Windows Phone 7 NODO shouldn't be far behind.

When is Windows Phone 7 released?

Soon!

When is Soon?

Soon!