Post Reply Email Thread
2nd April 2011, 07:04 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Nampa ID
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus2282

im having trouble downloading p11 also. tried flashing all but p11, but nothing has changed!?!? thanks for sharing

edit: did finally get p11 to download, tried again, still no change. everything said it went fine on nvflash, but streak 7 still stuck in apx mode?

What happens when you use the pinhole to power it off then attempt to power it on normaly?

Also, are you using the flash.cfg, flash.bct, fastboot.bin and bootloader.bin from the nvflash.zip I provided?
The Following User Says Thank You to illdill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift illdill Ad-Free

2nd April 2011, 07:20 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
tried 3 times, seem still cant get pass the boot screen. question, when i press up + down and plug in the usb, nothing happen but the buttons lights up... then i clicked restore and it runs all 12 files.... then i reboot.... still stuck at boot screen...
2nd April 2011, 07:26 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Nampa ID

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0906

tried 3 times, seem still cant get pass the boot screen. question, when i press up + down and plug in the usb, nothing happen but the buttons lights up... then i clicked restore and it runs all 12 files.... then i reboot.... still stuck at boot screen...

Yes, nvflash mode should only give you the back, menu and home lights. Screen will remain black.

Can you get into fastboot or recovery?
The Following User Says Thank You to illdill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift illdill Ad-Free
2nd April 2011, 07:27 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by illdill

Yes, nvflash mode should only give you the back, menu and home lights. Screen will remain black.

Can you get into fastboot or recovery?

i can... so u saying i can have it fix if i can get into either?
The Following User Says Thank You to n0906 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n0906 Ad-Free
2nd April 2011, 07:32 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Nampa ID

More
Quote:

i can... so u saying i can have it fix if i can get into either?

Yes If you can get into fastboot you can flash the system, recovery and boot images.
2nd April 2011, 07:36 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by illdill

Yes If you can get into fastboot you can flash the system, recovery and boot images.

AWESOME! but i tried look for those post and tried few weeks already.... no luck at all, i did follow every steps..... any post suggestion?
The Following User Says Thank You to n0906 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n0906 Ad-Free
2nd April 2011, 07:39 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Nampa ID

More
Quote:

AWESOME! but i tried look for those post and tried few weeks already.... no luck at all, i did follow every steps..... any post suggestion?

Try this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=938824
2nd April 2011, 08:11 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Nampa ID

More
If anyone can provide an alternate download source for the p14 image please post here and I will add it to the how-to.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using XDA Premium App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illdill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift illdill Ad-Free
2nd April 2011, 08:54 PM |#19  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 6,535

Donate to Me
More
worked for me without p14 Thanks man! Although I have a replacement coming.. at least I can play with it, configure it the way I want again then back it up, then when the new one comes just restore it to that one
The Following User Says Thank You to graffixnyc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2011, 09:33 PM |#20  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 6,535

Donate to Me
More
Oh and another thing.. everything on my internal sd card was still there! All the files that were there that I downloaded, my titanium backups, clockwork recovery back ups.. all of that was there
2nd April 2011, 09:39 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Nampa ID

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc

Oh and another thing.. everything on my internal sd card was still there! All the files that were there that I downloaded, my titanium backups, clockwork recovery back ups.. all of that was there

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using XDA Premium App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)