FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[App][2011-10-04] mVu Mobile Viewer - 1.0.12.8

232 posts
Thanks Meter: 22
 
By bik2000, Senior Member on 28th May 2010, 06:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th April 2011, 10:29 PM |#611  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
strange problem
i got a massage that i don't have an internet access when i am trying to send mail or picture as both wifi and cellular connections are ok
 
 
5th April 2011, 12:08 AM |#612  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thanks for the reply bik2000,

The application installs fine using the uncompressed CAB but when I open it it says "This application (mVu.exe) requires a newer version of the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework than the version installed on this device."

When I download the NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab it says its not a valid Windows CE setup file. So thats why I can't get it to work. Please can you help me?

I'm using a HP Ipaq hx2000 Intel PXA270 running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition.

Thanks
5th April 2011, 12:17 AM |#613  
bik2000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F27

Thanks for the reply bik2000,

The application installs fine using the uncompressed CAB but when I open it it says "This application (mVu.exe) requires a newer version of the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework than the version installed on this device."

When I download the NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab it says its not a valid Windows CE setup file. So thats why I can't get it to work. Please can you help me?

I'm using a HP Ipaq hx2000 Intel PXA270 running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition.

Thanks

You need to install .NET Compact 3.5 Redistributable before you install the Messages cab you mentioned above.

You can get it from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bik2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bik2000 Ad-Free
5th April 2011, 08:08 PM |#614  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thanks bik2000, its working now. I havent needed to additionally install the NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab but should I and will it improve anything?

Some videos play choppy whislt others are very smooth, is that just down to the way they were originally encoded when put on youtube? Also I can only play videos in the 'medium' video setting, anything else and it wont load.

On a side note, is there anyway mVu can be used to play embedded flash content on webpages from a browser (just normal stuff with a play icon over it)? Like BBC iPlayer.

Thanks
6th April 2011, 03:31 AM |#615  
tarroyo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hollywood Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 265
 
More
Soon I'll be switching over to android, Will you be developing this app for any other platforms? As of yet CorePlayer has not been released yet for droid SOON though.
6th April 2011, 04:47 AM |#616  
bik2000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo

Soon I'll be switching over to android, Will you be developing this app for any other platforms? As of yet CorePlayer has not been released yet for droid SOON though.

I have played around with it on Android, just to see how hard it would be to do. Probably won't go anywhere until I get an Android device for myself and I'm not sure when that will be.

-- bik2000
6th April 2011, 03:40 PM |#617  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
mVu Mobile Viewer 1.0.8.10 you tube Could not read from site
Hi, i have a problem with all site download, when i try to save a clip, the pop up message appears: "Could not read from site" and "This video is not available in Standard (Old) format."
I try all format and nothing happens, it worked until last mount.
is there a solution?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot6.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	562151   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot7.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	562152   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot8.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	562153   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot9.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	562154  
8th April 2011, 02:45 PM |#618  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
I've installed the latest version on my HD2, and use CorePlayer for playback (all extensions associated with CorePlayer). When I try to select a video from YouTube (or any site), a warning tells me "Could not read from site", although I have full connectivity, and the search went fine. When I dismiss this dialog, I see "This video is not available in Medium format. Please try one of the following formats: " with nothing listed. OK: I go to "format", choose any and all other formats: no joy.

Any suggestions? I'd very much like this to work.
8th April 2011, 05:27 PM |#619  
bik2000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBeer

I've installed the latest version on my HD2, and use CorePlayer for playback (all extensions associated with CorePlayer). When I try to select a video from YouTube (or any site), a warning tells me "Could not read from site", although I have full connectivity, and the search went fine. When I dismiss this dialog, I see "This video is not available in Medium format. Please try one of the following formats: " with nothing listed. OK: I go to "format", choose any and all other formats: no joy.

Any suggestions? I'd very much like this to work.

I'll have to investigate.

-- bik2000
9th April 2011, 05:22 PM |#620  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBeer

I've installed the latest version on my HD2, and use CorePlayer for playback (all extensions associated with CorePlayer). When I try to select a video from YouTube (or any site), a warning tells me "Could not read from site", although I have full connectivity, and the search went fine. When I dismiss this dialog, I see "This video is not available in Medium format. Please try one of the following formats: " with nothing listed. OK: I go to "format", choose any and all other formats: no joy.

Any suggestions? I'd very much like this to work.

Me too......
11th April 2011, 08:22 PM |#621  
bik2000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
I have a fix for the YouTube issue. Again, YouTube/Google changed a URL that I was using.

I'll try to get the fix posted as soon as possible.

-- bik2000
The Following User Says Thank You to bik2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bik2000 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
stream, tcpmp, tube8, wvd, youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes