Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD/ROM]scamble_v01.3[CM6.1.3][12thAPR] - FreeKernel on 2nd post

3,722 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,236

Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2011, 05:42 AM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
OMG ! when i'm using SPB , i push Home button and it come back to adw )

5th April 2011, 05:46 AM |#232  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypoy92

OMG ! when i'm using SPB , i push Home button and it come back to adw )

While i don't use SPB myself, i believe it has no binding for the home button. If you could go into the settings and somehow set the binding, it may fix this.
The Following User Says Thank You to misterviolinguy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift misterviolinguy Ad-Free
5th April 2011, 06:36 AM |#233  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
WOW!

Seriosuly amazed at this ROM... I have tried many other Roms... including Tripz and Wolfs work...
THIS IS 100% working...

I do have a few questions, and comments..

Status bar says 60%.. yet Settings/status/batt status states 67%
- is this due to a limitation in the rom? will there ever be 1% increases? or can I just flash the files to make it so its 1%???

I am really happy with this rom, and I apologize if any of this is already covered int he thread...

I will be doing a full fresh install from SEUS tonight (probably in a couple days so I can get some Battery Stat data)... after reading a few comments... Personally 40% battery use isn't far off what i had with my stocko rom themed by bitsnackers.... I will be reporting my findings back...

The only other issue I have (and it is very very small)

While charging the batt status icon has some wierd red pixels... is this usual?>
It is at the top of the icon where the "plug" is...

It isnt a huge thing... but certainly something I noticed..

I will be donating as soon as I get paid... and I have got everything how I want it (eg LLP and everything running properly...)

Well done, thanks again
5th April 2011, 08:08 AM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi!
Here I am, back on your ROM again.. ;) First impressions are very good. Experienced the Facebook sync problem but that's fixed now. Now onto testing battery! :)
5th April 2011, 09:45 AM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I installed bitsnackers theme and that fixed the battery % problem...

Sent from Xperia using Tapatalk with 100% Love:)
5th April 2011, 11:00 AM |#236  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagrockz

I installed bitsnackers theme and that fixed the battery % problem...

Thanks mate, it works...

The best rom available, and really great.. first custom rom that hasn't given me any grief... amazing battery life, with no one fc since install. A stable complete rom, what more could you ask for??

I'm going to do a surprise install of this on a mates x10.. see what he says..

Once again great work to everyone involved, can't wait to see what you do with updates

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
5th April 2011, 12:38 PM |#237  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,120

Donate to Me
More
@rendeiro

I have been using your rom for 4 days now and is my daily, this rom is superb my friend, i have not had one issue and respect to you for all your hard work you do for everybody.

My only moan is the battery circle, i do not like but i have modified a framework res apk to have a normal battery, for those who want it i will upload to share, for those who want to try just unzip the framework res zip and place the framework res apk on your sdcard, use root explorer to copy the framework res apk to system/framework,when asked just copy and replace, you will have to set permissions, just tick all the boxes, reboot your phone and it will all be done.

To get the battery percentage go to cyanogen settings/user interface/status bar and tick battery percentage.

Also i have provided a flashable zip to use with xrecovery for a transparent dialer, pics below.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colossus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift colossus Ad-Free
5th April 2011, 12:40 PM |#238  
OP Senior Member
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,236

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgardens

@rendeiro

I have been using your rom for 4 days now and is my daily, this rom is superb my friend, i have not had one issue and respect to you for all your hard work you do for everybody.

My only moan is the battery circle, i do not like but i have modified a framework res apk to have a normal battery, for those who want it i will upload to share, for those who want to try just unzip the framework res zip and place the framework res apk on your sdcard, use root explorer to copy the framework res apk to system/framework,when asked just copy and replace, you will have to set permissions, just tick all the boxes, reboot your phone and it will all be done.

To get the battery percentage go to cyanogen settings/user interface/status bar and tick battery percentage.

thks
may i put a link on 2nd post when you upload that?
5th April 2011, 12:43 PM |#239  
Retired Senior Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendeiro2005

thks

No problem, it is there to share, just thought i would try and help as i know you are busy bro.
5th April 2011, 12:53 PM |#240  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendeiro2005

thks

Bitsnackers theme would be more apt isnt?....it doesnt change the look of your rom and battery circle but fixes the % problem..

That's better i suggest what say?

5th April 2011, 01:02 PM |#241  
Retired Senior Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagrockz

Bitsnackers theme would be more apt isnt?....it doesnt change the look of your rom and battery circle but fixes the % problem..

That's better i suggest what say?

Hi,

The framework res apk i provided is there for those who do not like battery percentage circles, it does not change the structure of the rom, your solution is as good for those who like battery percentage, neither is more apt than the other.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)