3,204 posts
Thanks Meter: 166

By david1171, Senior Member on 17th March 2011, 07:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2011, 11:48 AM |#101  
Flag BC
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I installed this from the market and when I tried applying it I got a message that went something like "The theme doesn't fit your screen's measurements". My phone has a resolution of 480x800 and is HDPI, so should I click "apply anyway" or am I missing something?

6th April 2011, 02:45 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Updated swype themes in the OP to have landscape keyboards themed as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuN!

I installed this from the market and when I tried applying it I got a message that went something like "The theme doesn't fit your screen's measurements". My phone has a resolution of 480x800 and is HDPI, so should I click "apply anyway" or am I missing something?

It should still work for you, I always get an error about missing assets.
6th April 2011, 02:53 AM |#103  
Flag Mytilene, Lesvos
Thanks Meter: 58

More
David, won't you update the Market version? I read that Market uploading problems have been solved.
6th April 2011, 03:00 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXAiRO

David, won't you update the Market version? I read that Market uploading problems have been solved.

I haven't really done much of anything with this theme since the last market update, and right now, my jaw is hurting way more then I care to think about. I'll try to do a little with this theme at some point soon, but the past week and a half I've been busy with the swype themes and my adw themes. If I can't come up with something more to do, I'll upload what I've done since the last update in a few days.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david1171 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift david1171 Ad-Free
6th April 2011, 09:12 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Might actually have something to upload to the market soon enough depending on its reception. I know the dialer has been something that has been either liked or disliked for a while, so I kind of designed a new one (I suck at doing the dialer, and I don't have service, so it's not like I ever have reason to use the dialer). Here is what I have; honestly, I like it better than the other one as it is simpler/cleaner looking than the other one.

Let me know what you think of the changes; right now, I'm pretty sure this is going to included in the next release.

Here is a download for the apk that has this dialer in it: http://bit.ly/icth2N

Here is a screen shot of the dialer in case you don't feel like installing to see what it looks like.

6th April 2011, 01:55 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
out of topic, i'm curious actually. david why you always in airplane mode? i heard you cant make calls. why is it?
6th April 2011, 02:49 PM |#107  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyPSP

out of topic, i'm curious actually. david why you always in airplane mode? i heard you cant make calls. why is it?

Hard to make calls when you don't have a cell provider.
6th April 2011, 04:01 PM |#108  
Flag Mytilene, Lesvos
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1171

Hard to make calls when you don't have a cell provider.

Yeah, David, don't you have a Cellular Network generally or on your Nexus One only?
6th April 2011, 04:07 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXAiRO

Yeah, David, don't you have a Cellular Network generally or on your Nexus One only?

I gave up the ball and chain last september when I didn't have a job and couldn't shell out the 80 a month for something I barely used. Right now I use wifi and google voice to text people, but I don't make any calls because I don't have a SIP account. One of these days I'll have to get another cell provider but it'll probably be sprint or verizon because I can't stand att and with the way it looks like tmobile is going.
6th April 2011, 07:02 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Wow you're a unique one. A guy without a cell provider is awesome. But still use smartphones and living in the modern world. Man you're great. I wish i dont have many people to call so i dont need to take on the contract.

Sent from my HTC Desire running Cyanogenmod 7!
The Following User Says Thank You to LuffyPSP For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LuffyPSP Ad-Free
8th April 2011, 03:52 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Im having an issue with the themed swype, i'm following the directions fully but everytime I go to use the swype keyboard it always force closes on me. I even tried fixing permissions and it still force closes on me. I'm using the beta as described in the op so i'm not entirely sure why this isnt working.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7 theme engine, minimalbread, shizznit, theme engine

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)