jasjar.....radio bloked...

Search This thread

flaviopr

Sep 16, 2006
I have bought an universal used by the foreign countries... I have tried to change the language but to the beginning the installation it jammed.... I have tried to remove the file of the radio from the packet of the installation and the installation you/he/she has gone to good end.... only that when I restart... on the first screen it goes out: No GSM.... have tried to put him the radio apart but doesn't go... the installation jams to 0% and after goes out me error....... I Help!!

sorry for my bad english..

Last edited:

SteedMo

May 25, 2007
I understand Your concern, i think you got stuck on "boot screen"

Read this; http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Instructions for those stuck on Boot Screen

I suggest you to go back to the official jasjar ROM! you can download the latest version on imate website, and Flash it. Seat back and explore this forum, go find and understand the correct information about whatever things you planed to do with your jasjar. you can start from this as well; http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Universal

Good luck friend

Last edited:

ifrahim

Oct 3, 2006
i have some problem like that.suddenly my 02 exec showed no radio rom and no IMEI.there was nothin in protocol version as well.since then i`ve been tryin update radio rom but its givin radio rom update error 114.since then i`ve tried it many times but to no avail.now my exec has no signal.cant update the radio rom as well.plz can some one help.waitin for reply ......

flaviopr

Sep 16, 2006
i have some problem like that.suddenly my 02 exec showed no radio rom and no IMEI.there was nothin in protocol version as well.since then i`ve been tryin update radio rom but its givin radio rom update error 114.since then i`ve tried it many times but to no avail.now my exec has no signal.cant update the radio rom as well.plz can some one help.waitin for reply ......

i have the same problem....please help us!!

SteedMo

May 25, 2007
Im sorry friend, i dont have further experience for this.

Maybe what happening here because of physical problem (there was component inside broken or nonfunctional part) could be due to water damage? dropped? or else?

But lets keep trying..

Anyone please HELP...