[DAILY][WALLPAPERS]Request Your Customized Android Wallpaper Today![OPEN]

Search This thread

Neurotica

Jan 23, 2006
San Diego, CA
wind.awmn.net
SHOW SOME APPRECIATION - HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!

This thread is all about getting you the wallpaper that you want. It is completely tailored. To help me help you, please abide by the following at all times :

• BE PATIENT! You will receive a PM to notify you when your wallpaper is ready.
  • Give as much details as possible(What to write, type of fonts, artwork to include, color scheme etc...)
  • Do NOT PM me requesting for wallpapers.
  • My work is free and will always be, but you will need my permission before using any of it for non-personal use(This applies to ROMs, Themes, Boot Animations, LWPs).
  • The thread title will end with the status [OPEN] or CLOSED. Open means that there is little to no backlog and closed means that I have way too many requests already. You can still request when closed, but you should be aware that I could be taking a lot more time to work on your requested wallpaper.
  • Be appreciative. Hit Thanks or buy me a cup of coffee.
  • If you'd like to view all the wallpapers I created or that were requested in this thread, click here.
  • Obey the XDA rules and regulations at all times.

Please note that certain phones(HD2/EVO etc...) only support 65K and will experience serious banding and other irregularities.

Enjoy!

HyperDroid.png

HyperDroid_HD2.png

HyperDroid_HD3.png

HyperDroid_TXTR_LinearContrast.jpg

HDGBW-1.jpg

HDGBW-2.jpg

HDGBW-3.jpg

Last edited:

Neurotica

Jan 23, 2006
San Diego, CA
wind.awmn.net
zipped up, to save messing about clicking.

good addition there mate, nice wallpapers.

The reason why they are not thumbnailed or linked is because the details are quite fine and walls are not that big that they will over stretch screens, unless someone is still using 800x600. LOL.

I will be adding some more. Just haven't thought of a clean way of putting it all out there yet. Maybe I should just throw it all in an APK, or keep zipping it up in the OP.

Reactions: liho19

Neurotica

Jan 23, 2006
San Diego, CA
wind.awmn.net
Created by me but idea was pongster's. Comes in a few shades to suit everyone's liking. It has no name, but the idea was diagonal lines, minimal, blurred and smoked. If any of you are interested in having these in a special tint with something written, I can customize it for you. Just ask and be kind enough to thank me! A little goes a long way like someone said. ;)

HDGBX-4.jpg

HDGBX-5.jpg

HDGBX-6.jpg

Last edited:

evaradar

Aug 29, 2010
Toronto
Hi,

I was wondering if you can make me a wallpaper with the text "DJ Emzine". For the background, color, font, it can be anything.

Thanks again

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
One thing I never see is any XDA HTC EVO WALLPAPERS.....it that could be done atall would be great.....any color or design....thanks alot bro....great work

antonio824

Apr 10, 2009
Andover, MN
I was wondering if you could create one with the text Lasttruwarrior If you are willing, you can design it however you want using any colors you want. You are the artist, have it your way. :)

Adamkopo

Mar 9, 2011
A dark background with light color KOPO would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

torsrex

Dec 12, 2010
Could you create a wallpaper where you mixed leedroids logo together with a thunderbolt through a phone (you know what the thunder is for, right :p). The background could be anything as long as it is dark colors (not pink, white etc).
Oh yeah, the phone I want this wallpaper for is a Htc desire HD. ;)

Neurotica

Jan 23, 2006
San Diego, CA
wind.awmn.net
One thing I never see is any XDA HTC EVO WALLPAPERS.....it that could be done atall would be great.....any color or design....thanks alot bro....great work

Not sure if you wanted "XDA" in it too. You might experience color banding since the EVO supports 65K. I will try work on something(resolution/color/pixel type/color depth etc...). Check back soon.

Evo.jpg

Evo2.jpg

Evo4G.jpg

Last edited:

McGinty13

Apr 1, 2011
Suffolk
Was wondering if you could do me one that says "Xperia Play" on there, any sort of style really, it's completely up to you :D
Thanks man :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SHOW SOME APPRECIATION - HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!

This thread is all about getting you the wallpaper that you want. It is completely tailored. To help me help you, please abide by the following at all times :

• BE PATIENT! You will receive a PM to notify you when your wallpaper is ready.
    • Give as much details as possible(What to write, type of fonts, artwork to include, color scheme etc...)
    • Do NOT PM me requesting for wallpapers.
    • My work is free and will always be, but you will need my permission before using any of it for non-personal use(This applies to ROMs, Themes, Boot Animations, LWPs).
    • The thread title will end with the status [OPEN] or CLOSED. Open means that there is little to no backlog and closed means that I have way too many requests already. You can still request when closed, but you should be aware that I could be taking a lot more time to work on your requested wallpaper.
    • Be appreciative. Hit Thanks or buy me a cup of coffee.
    • If you'd like to view all the wallpapers I created or that were requested in this thread, click here.
    • Obey the XDA rules and regulations at all times.

Please note that certain phones(HD2/EVO etc...) only support 65K and will experience serious banding and other irregularities.

Enjoy!

HyperDroid.png

HyperDroid_HD2.png

HyperDroid_HD3.png

HyperDroid_TXTR_LinearContrast.jpg

HDGBW-1.jpg

HDGBW-2.jpg

HDGBW-3.jpg
    Created by me but idea was pongster's. Comes in a few shades to suit everyone's liking. It has no name, but the idea was diagonal lines, minimal, blurred and smoked. If any of you are interested in having these in a special tint with something written, I can customize it for you. Just ask and be kind enough to thank me! A little goes a long way like someone said. ;)

HDGBX-4.jpg

HDGBX-5.jpg

HDGBX-6.jpg
    For all XDA-HD2 users. :)

HDGBXW-XDA.jpg
    HDGBXW-7.jpg

Another HyperDroid Branded Wallpaper! :)
    zipped up, to save messing about clicking.

good addition there mate, nice wallpapers.