New Sense Features Debuting in EVO 3D

Search This thread

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
I am not sure how credible this site is, but this sounds pretty interesting.

http://www.gizmocrunch.com/mobile/6383-htc-sense-update-evo-3d-sprint

Nevermind, I guess this is all confirmed at the HTC website and probably in numerous reviews. My bad.

Check it out here:

http://www.htc.com/www/product/evo3d/overview.html

Video:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/22/htc-evo-3d-first-hands-on/

I realize now that some of this may be old news, but since I already created the thread, check out the links.

Last edited:

aimbdd

Jul 27, 2009
PA/MD
I would love to get that map app... looks amazing.
saw this a when the htc page first went up.

Last edited:

svinyard

Jun 9, 2010
Looks like they may have their own version of google maps/navigation. Not sure how I feel about that...I really like Google Nav as it's up to date and does all that stuff already. With the new vector graphics, once you load your route, you can turn off your data and it will do just fine unless you missed your route. You can preview your route by tapping on the banner etc.

never the less, interesting

toxicfumes22

Jun 30, 2009
Orlando
Looks like they may have their own version of google maps/navigation. Not sure how I feel about that...I really like Google Nav as it's up to date and does all that stuff already. With the new vector graphics, once you load your route, you can turn off your data and it will do just fine unless you missed your route. You can preview your route by tapping on the banner etc.

never the less, interesting

Google maps lied to me 1 time. I had to call the place for instructions and they said it happens all the time.

jgutz20

Mar 26, 2008
Cant wait

i've been living under a rock, and only today saw that the Evo is releasing a 3d version.. just like when i got my Evo, i will be getting the Evo3d on release day! some very impressive upgraded specs even if you dont care about the 3d Screen!. I've been waiting for an HTC Tablet but after all this wait, will only have a 7" tablet to show for it... argh! i may be getting another competitors

Eat it iPhone

Sep 23, 2010
i've been living under a rock, and only today saw that the Evo is releasing a 3d version.. just like when i got my Evo, i will be getting the Evo3d on release day! some very impressive upgraded specs even if you dont care about the 3d Screen!. I've been waiting for an HTC Tablet but after all this wait, will only have a 7" tablet to show for it... argh! i may be getting another competitors

Just get a WiFi tab and tether with it phone, that's what I plan on doin

Sent from my Evo. Powered by MikFroyo, netarchy, XDA, and the tears of iPhone owners

kurtosterhage

Jan 23, 2010
As much as I love AOSP Android I think the extra features that HTC is including in Sense will make it worth keeping it stock (or at least close to it). I hate how long it takes to take a picture on my Heroc.