FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

iOS-like home?

330 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

By Midnitte, Senior Member on 19th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Been bothering me as of late as I modify layout of icons and stuff on my phone, is there any home app for android that moves other icons as you move icons over them a là iphone?

Sent from my MB300 using Tapatalk
19th April 2011, 07:55 PM |#2  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 973

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitte

Been bothering me as of late as I modify layout of icons and stuff on my phone, is there any home app for android that moves other icons as you move icons over them a là iphone?

iclone

19th April 2011, 08:21 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey

More
Thanks for the reply!
Is there anything else like this (preferably free) that doesn't look like iOS? (I know, why would I want iOS features without the iOS look?)

19th April 2011, 09:50 PM |#4  
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 464

More
I use the MIUI rom, even though I'm not a fan of the iProducts. Aside from a few features and the lack of an app drawer, mine doesn't look like an iPhone since I've themed it. It has the feature you're looking for, but I'm not sure if they make the rom for your phone - or if you're rooted, for that matter.

I know Go Launcher Ex does this in the app drawer. I didn't use it long enough to notice if it does it on the homescreens as well.
19th April 2011, 10:07 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thanks for the info - I'm an ex-iphone user and I'll check these out.
20th April 2011, 06:10 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjane

I use the MIUI rom, even though I'm not a fan of the iProducts. Aside from a few features and the lack of an app drawer, mine doesn't look like an iPhone since I've themed it. It has the feature you're looking for, but I'm not sure if they make the rom for your phone - or if you're rooted, for that matter.

I know Go Launcher Ex does this in the app drawer. I didn't use it long enough to notice if it does it on the homescreens as well.

Well it does indeed do it in the app drawer, but not on the actual home screen (damn!), ill have to check about the MIUI rom though, I'm running CM6 right now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)