[APP] z4root

2,023 posts
Thanks Meter: 768

By RyanZA, Senior Member on 9th November 2010, 02:59 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
20th April 2011, 08:22 PM |#2901  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It's not confirmed in the first post, but I'm assuming this works for the Droid 2 "Global"

20th April 2011, 09:04 PM |#2902  

More
Z4root
Hi didn't work on my wxjvb gingerbread I can't fina root for it it was rooted before but bricked the phone full brick but somehow got it back working well on wxjvb
20th April 2011, 11:42 PM |#2903  

More
Smile
I am looking for the 4zroot download, where can I find the application? and does it work on htc evo?
thanks for all your help.
sal
21st April 2011, 12:12 AM |#2904  
Flag spokane
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I finally got Z4 to root mytouch 3g but I had to downgrade from 2.2.1 to 1.6 to get it to root but Rom Manager is telling me I'm not rooted. When I go to Superuser it tells me there is an update for the Su Binary and asks if I want it to update, I click yes and tells me there was an error and can't update so my question is if that's the reason Rom Manager doesn't think I'm rooted? if anyone has a clue of what I'm talking about please let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to freezeburn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift freezeburn Ad-Free
21st April 2011, 12:35 AM |#2905  
Michigan
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salkhatib

I am looking for the 4zroot download, where can I find the application? and does it work on htc evo?
thanks for all your help.
sal

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=838448
21st April 2011, 02:17 AM |#2906  
Flag Victorville
Thanks Meter: 5

More
So it looks like the SideKick 4G doesn't work with z4root just yet. Can't wait! I'm sure you'll figure it out.
21st April 2011, 03:32 AM |#2907  
Idaho
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Please Help
I hope someone here can help me.
I have a Coby Kyros MID7015 Tablet. I was at http://tipstir.the-talk.net on the thread:
ALTERNATE (NEWBIE-FRIENDLY) GUIDE FOR ROOTING AND GOOGLE MARKET INSTALL ON WINDOWS - NO SPECIAL DRIVERS OR ADB COMMANDS NEEDED

I have posted there but can't get a reply and I'm desperate.

I have been stuck at the Z4mod screen for about 2 hours after clicking 'permanent root'. The working symbol just rolls around clockwise. From what I've read Z4root should only take a couple of minutes.

PLEASE, I don't want to brick my tablet, what do I do?

Powered off and rebooted. The tablet turned on, but not sure if I'm rooted or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to djgdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djgdroid Ad-Free
21st April 2011, 04:21 AM |#2908  

More
Good idea for an app...
I would love this app if the startup managers that required root could work inside it. They seem to see the phone as not rooted inside the shell. Yes my usb debugging is enabled. Hope this gets fixed soon.
21st April 2011, 07:42 AM |#2909  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
z4root is not working for Samsung Intercept Android version 2.2.2 Virgin Mobile.
The app simply says it's running the exploit forever.

Please advise.
Thanks
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread