[Icon] 3G to 4G LTE Icon, done right.

296 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By Ben's, Senior Member on 21st January 2011, 01:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2011, 09:14 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can we get these with the stock grey color instead of a lower-opacity green?

12th April 2011, 01:43 AM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
how would you go about doing this on the new 2.3.3 gingerbread leak??
12th April 2011, 03:27 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks, worked like a charm!
12th April 2011, 06:14 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Icon in Packs
Download the icons in packs instead of singles, at my website here.. droidhut.net/ninjamorph?
17th April 2011, 09:32 PM |#125  

More
Not sure if anyone is keeping up with this thread but I am attempting to change out the 3G icons on the gingerbread leak for the Droid X and can't for the life of me find the icons to change in the drawable-hdpi folder all of the other icons that I could want to change from the status bar seem to be there but nothing about the 3G icons any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows how to switch out the motorola sms notification bar icon for the AOSP icon I would really appreciate that as well I am assuming that could be done through ninjamorph too but I am not sure where to look for that icon
17th April 2011, 09:49 PM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trotondo

Not sure if anyone is keeping up with this thread but I am attempting to change out the 3G icons on the gingerbread leak for the Droid X and can't for the life of me find the icons to change in the drawable-hdpi folder all of the other icons that I could want to change from the status bar seem to be there but nothing about the 3G icons any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows how to switch out the motorola sms notification bar icon for the AOSP icon I would really appreciate that as well I am assuming that could be done through ninjamorph too but I am not sure where to look for that icon

these icons are now found in SystemUI.apk

for message icons look in systemui.apk, framework-res.apk, moto-res.apk, or blur.apk in the /res/drawable-hdpi folder most likely found as stat_notify_sms.png
17th April 2011, 10:31 PM |#127  

More
I found the icons to switch out but as soon as I did it the whole status bar force closed and I had to restore a backup so not really sure what I did wrong but it does not seem to work. Would it be possible to for someone to make a simple .zip for people to use that would change the 3G icons to 4G and the 1x to 3G i think that would be pretty cool and I am sure a lot of people would use it
22nd April 2011, 08:20 PM |#128  
Missouri
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can I use this on any other device? I don't have this particular phone but I want the LTE icon on my phone too.

Thanks,

Matt
22nd April 2011, 08:49 PM |#129  
Flag Tallahassee, Florida
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbe213

Can I use this on any other device? I don't have this particular phone but I want the LTE icon on my phone too.

Thanks,

Matt

Yes but it may be in a different location and it may be named different, it has to be the same exact name as the file its replacing. If ninjamorph doesn't work on your device you can swap the files in the theme or Rom you want to run before you flash it
The Following User Says Thank You to eraursls1984 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eraursls1984 Ad-Free
6th May 2011, 05:40 PM |#130  
Flag Tallahassee, Florida
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Why not have red icons?
7th May 2011, 03:23 AM |#131  
Flag ATL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trotondo

I have the green 4G icons. .png image files on my Droid X. Shoot me a message with your email and I can email them.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)