FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] 11/23/11 | Fresh Evo 4.3.3 | OTA 4.54.651.1 | Carrier IQ Removed | Read More

1,325 posts
Thanks Meter: 693

By flipzmode, Retired Recognized Developer on 22nd April 2011, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2011, 05:26 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
For everything works the only thing I can not download anything from the market any fix for this.. this Rom is epic so far

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

23rd April 2011, 05:34 AM |#92  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 208

More
Multiple FCs. Beta 2 was unstable. Beta 3 is really unstable. Thank goodness for nand restore.

TI Backup won't even run past an FC that crashes it. The battery is running so hot I had to pull it.
23rd April 2011, 05:44 AM |#93  
San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droga

^ Im using latest Amon's, Ive wiped data, cache and dalvik 3 times each, plus Calkulins Format all. zip. I even did a factory reset to no avail.

i still use amon 1.8, but it sounds like you do everything i do including the format all zip. maybe it's just your phone it doesn't like. :P I know some phones were having issues with certain aspects of the rom. My phone seemed to have everything working on it, but sometimes i noticed that i couldn't do the speech to text function. It was weird and intermittent, and that's on all the test/leaked sense GB rom's, not just fresh. i flashed back to mikfroyo and all is good again. sorry for your luck, hopefully the "official" one from sprint is on its way.
23rd April 2011, 05:55 AM |#94  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osvaldoalejandre

For everything works the only thing I can not download anything from the market any fix for this.. this Rom is epic so far

Sorry my mistake I had to phones signed in the market that's why it wouldn't work but its fixed

23rd April 2011, 05:57 AM |#95  

More
There something weird with this Rom because everything works for me its 100 % stable

23rd April 2011, 05:59 AM |#96  
Graham, NC
Thanks Meter: 48

More
GRRRR, Cant restore ANY of my nandroids...... I AM HIGHLY PISSED!!!!!!!! did factory reset, install freash again (can only use the newest one, other boot loop now) and now am having to reinstall everything, found out that the back-up app i was useing has NOT been doing auto-backup's like it used to.
23rd April 2011, 06:00 AM |#97  
Flag Fayetteville, NC.
Thanks Meter: 629

More
I've used everbodys wipe scripts and then wiped manually everything after that. Then install this rom and then Titanium Backup from the market. Force close as soon as i try to open it. install busy box from market and run it still FC on titanium backup. Not a user error i assure you that. Way to many people having the same exact problem for it all to be user error. No wireless either so i'll keep my eye out for beta 4.
23rd April 2011, 06:00 AM |#98  
Flag Isabela
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotshores

i still use amon 1.8, but it sounds like you do everything i do including the format all zip. maybe it's just your phone it doesn't like. :P I know some phones were having issues with certain aspects of the rom. My phone seemed to have everything working on it, but sometimes i noticed that i couldn't do the speech to text function. It was weird and intermittent, and that's on all the test/leaked sense GB rom's, not just fresh. i flashed back to mikfroyo and all is good again. sorry for your luck, hopefully the "official" one from sprint is on its way.

Im almost 100% positive its the kernel, because Ive installed a bunch of AOSP GB ROMS (CM7, MIUI, Magnus, etc) and none of them exhibit the issue. Hell, I even tried the stock leaked ROM and that didnt work also. So I will wait for the official one from Sprint, or the Evo 3D (whichever gets here first hahahaha).
23rd April 2011, 06:18 AM |#99  
Flag Fayetteville, NC.
Thanks Meter: 629

More
For the titanium backup fc thing, try an older version. muiu peeps having the same problem with their latest. older TB fixed it. Here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=8615
The Following User Says Thank You to nugzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nugzo Ad-Free
23rd April 2011, 07:08 AM |#100  
Flag Merrill, WI
Thanks Meter: 258

Donate to Me
More
Wasn't there a press release from Sprint a month ago promising Google Voice integration for all android devices? If the latest leak was close to being official, wouldn't GV been packaged with the Rom?

23rd April 2011, 07:36 AM |#101  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nugzo

For the titanium backup fc thing, try an older version. muiu peeps having the same problem with their latest. older TB fixed it. Here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=8615

Hit it on the head. Old version fixed my FC. It's detinitely a TB issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)