[UPDATED] [LWP] Galaxy S II Live Wallpaper with day/night and weather animations. ICS

Search This thread

Rawat

Jun 7, 2010
London
I've attached the live wallpapers from SGS II. Just install them like a normal apk, but be warned that at 8mb and 11mb they are rather large.

They should work on any device with WVGA resolution, and have also been reported to work on Galaxy Tab. However, they may not work if your device has non-standard DPI settings.

Secret Wallpaper 1 is a beach scene and Secret Wallpaper 2 features windmills running peacefully along the country side. Both wallpapers use your GPS co-ordinates or coarse location to change the weather depicted in the scene, and to switch from day to night.

Smartkeitai editor CJ Lippstreu has made two videos showing the live wallpapers for SmartKeitai.com Please hit like on their video, and subscribe to their channel for more smartphone videos.

Beach:

bAUyW.png
iRgUL.png
u3rhq.png
6COWx.png

Windmill:

QOtY6.png
PtLxB.png
LqYXE.png
w0jvT.png

~Rawat

Beach one was too large to attach, so here's a mediafire link

EDIT: 21/02/2012 Newer versions of both LWP have been added to the OP here They both work on ICS too:cool:

Attachments

• SecretWallpaper2.apk
    7.8 MB · Views: 40,279
Last edited:

pinhead

Sep 15, 2005
Thanks...the windmill wallpaper looks great.

Will I need to root my device to use this? Also, I noticed the the beach wallpaper looked a bit choppy on the Nexus S. Is that because of the video or is it a little too much for the Nexus S?

Top Liked Posts