ps, this is why the "load kernel driver at boot" is not enabled by default.
Removed the ability to load the driver on heavily patched custom kernels with different versions number.
It's it worked for several people during tests but your report show it's not reliable enough.
Those kernels integrate Voodoo sound patches anyway.
You'll need to remove the Voodoo Control Plus apk in recovery.
- Disallow driver loading on heavily patched custom Kernels with different versions number.
Version 1.0 final:
- Voodoo sound driver v8
- Fixes Captivate one-channel-only call headphone+mic bug
- Fixes DAC direct not always applied
- Allow DAC Direct on FM radio
- Full support for Samsung Gingerbread kernels, including "Optimize FM radio level" feature.
- Volume Manager settings storage rewrite to avoid lost parameters or reset to -30dB on memory pressure situations.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|