FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[INFO] US Retail Availability (for Updates on Preorders and Purchasing)

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By tineras, Senior Member on 21st April 2011, 08:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2011, 01:48 PM |#531  
Cincy
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleclair

That would be fine if it was ADVERTISED as a pre-order and not in stock, ready to ship.

It was a mistake on their part. They took it down as soon as they caught it. I just am betting on their response being "We apologize for the inconvenienve. We can't sell it to you until tomorrow. Do you still want to keep your order?" And you'll get it shipped tomorrow. Expecting them to just hand it over to you seems silly. I don't think they are required to give it to you (its probably in their agreement terms). You might be able to get free shipping if you're nice about it.

Best of luck though and at least you know you got one.

Sent from my DInc using XDA App

25th April 2011, 01:56 PM |#532  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Here's a bundle at Tiger Direct:

Asus eee Pad Transformer 16 GB + hdmi cable + sleeve
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jerirat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jerirat Ad-Free
25th April 2011, 01:57 PM |#533  
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrsaix

It was a mistake on their part. They took it down as soon as they caught it. I just am betting on their response being "We apologize for the inconvenienve. We can't sell it to you until tomorrow. Do you still want to keep your order?" And you'll get it shipped tomorrow. Expecting them to just hand it over to you seems silly. I don't think they are required to give it to you (its probably in their agreement terms). You might be able to get free shipping if you're nice about it.

Best of luck though and at least you know you got one.

I wasn't the original person you were replying to... I don't expect them to hand it over...

I don't expect anything, except better service/updates.

EDIT: Nice find, jerirat!
25th April 2011, 01:58 PM |#534  
Boca Raton
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerirat

Here's a bundle at Tiger Direct:

Asus eee Pad Transformer 16 GB + hdmi cable + sleeve

Nice, they are sneaky about bundling such.....interesting. Hides it easily from searches.
The Following User Says Thank You to naturefreak85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naturefreak85 Ad-Free
25th April 2011, 02:00 PM |#535  
Cincy

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleclair

I wasn't the original person you were replying to... I don't expect them to hand it over... I don't expect anything, except better service/updates.

My fault. I'm on my phone, its harder to keep track. It was a holiday weekend. It hasn't been perfect, but oh well.

25th April 2011, 02:05 PM |#536  
Flag Magical Land of Ponyville
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Anyone found it on tiger direct yet?
Woo just sold my old viewsonic one for 400, so now I am seeing if anyone found the 32gig one up for sale or preorder yet?
25th April 2011, 02:06 PM |#537  
Flag Albuquerque

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrsaix

My fault. I'm on my phone, its harder to keep track. It was a holiday weekend. It hasn't been perfect, but oh well.

No problem! It is just a tablet after all. :)

Anyway, I just cancelled my NewEgg order and did overnight from TigerDirect. We'll see if they ship. :)
25th April 2011, 02:07 PM |#538  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffyDivine

Anyone found it on tiger direct yet?

Check post 352
25th April 2011, 02:07 PM |#539  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
pulled the trigger on the TD bundle, my order will be here tomorrow.
25th April 2011, 02:08 PM |#540  
Flag Buffalo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan503

pulled the trigger on the TD bundle, my order will be here tomorrow.

im gonna double check the best buy i called on saturday...they said they would have them in stock today....but if not, i think i may also jump on this.

how much was it for overnight shipping?
25th April 2011, 02:11 PM |#541  
Flag Albuquerque

More
Only $20....

And I used eBates to get 3%, not sure what FatWallet offers for TigerDirect.

Anyway, having a case and HDMI will be nice and the shipping was only $9 more from NewEgg's $12 for 3 day.
The Following User Says Thank You to bleclair For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bleclair Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asus, eee pad, epicthread, fml, hoarding, omfgimgonnadiew/omyasus, purchasing, tf101, tf101-a1, tf101-b1, transformer, transformer/=life/death

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)