I am not responsible for any damage ... blablabla the regular stuff.
Follow the instructions and you will be more than fine!
Please keep in mind to also thank or donate to owain for the ramdisk I used as well as jerpelea for his excellent work with the FreeXperia project and all the efforts they put in there.
This ROM is still a dev ROM so if you don't have any issues with owain excellent work please feel free to keep using his ROM. Anyhow I managed to make a Low DPI version of CM6 and I hope you like it.
Got a FC with gmail, then cleared app.data from Settings/Applications/Manager(thanks temes!!)
CM6 v2.0 Dual Touch Hotfix
CM6 Version 2.1 HOTFIX Bluetooth MD5: C9848F3160364B01D833EE23276ABBFC
CM6 Version 2.0 MD5: D47F2B14D23849793A1521D1C2E03310
CM6 Version 1.0
- OpenGL (its faast)
- Sound Recording
- Voice Search
- basically everything else
- FM Radio (needs some digging it sometimes works)
- ANT+ not yet but soon
- if you are coming from other than froyo wipe data
- if you have aboot loop do factory reset and install again
- install via xrecovery
- reboot takes a bit longer
- If Display stays dark after bootanimation hold against light push power button/back button
- turn of automatic brightness if above annoys you
install via xRecovery,
goto settings->cyanogen settings-> user interface -> extra tweaks -> Themes -> choose XHC from List -> reboot
Some Things you might wonder
- You can change notification bar color in Cyanogen Settings
- You can change ADW Launcher Themes in the ADW Settings, click on get Themes, it will show you market with hundreds of Themes
- Don't flash Themes from owains floyo, different framework-res.apk, if you want more Themes I can make them or you just download theme open frameres.apk and copy PNG into this ROMs apk and push it back (Permissions 644)
- You can change LED notfication colors in Cyanogen Settings
- Leave JIT enabled it boosts performance on daily usage. Turning JIT off might seem faster in benchmark but in daily usage its slower
- You can change heapsize for the vm in cyanogen settings (24,32 or 34 is good)
- overclocking may cause infinite bootloops just open the zip file with winrar highlight x8oc.ko and hit delete the file is in /system/lib/modules/ and flash the zip again
- Version 2 doesnt have app2sd enabled on default. You can use Settings->Applications->select Application and move to SD its much better and more convenient. If you want App2SD back please check the Posts I posted it there with instructions
- If your video and audio with camcorder are out of sync please download a new camera app from market this will fix it