Search This thread

jdmnash

Aug 26, 2010
Check Stock At Walmart

I found a little Gem...

Here's how you can check stock at your local walmart. This is apparently some beta thing. I checked NY and LA stores and came up with nothing. but it's worth a shot. I did try it with some known stocked items and it seems to have worked.

Directions:
1. Go here: walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&search_query=ps3&ic=24_0

2. Paste this into your browser:
Code:
javascript:openSlapOverlay(16419502)

3. Follow on screen instructions for your zip code, etc...

4. REPORT BACK HERE ;)

source: http://archive.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=9091783&postcount=1

If you find it useful, maybe help a bro out with his piss poor thanks meter.

delta136

Apr 23, 2011
so TigerDirect is closed for tonight right?

Should I stop checking my order status? It's still at the "warehouse" stage

i have a good feeling it will ship by tomorrow

6:07PM order crew

I called their 800 number and tracked my order status. It says good to go and will most likely ship tomorrow morning

done with tracking this for the day
Gonna watch the Lakeshow and hope for the best tomorrow!

buri73

Nov 6, 2007
LITH, IL
Well my Amazon order page finally changed from Not Shipped Yet to Shipping Soon. Still showing 4/28 delivery date, so I might get it after all.

Has anyone with 4/27 delivery date got a tracking number today?

Crimton

Apr 30, 2010
Nashville
so TigerDirect is closed for tonight right?

Should I stop checking my order status? It's still at the "warehouse" stage

i have a good feeling it will ship by tomorrow

6:07PM order crew

I called their 800 number and tracked my order status. It says good to go and will most likely ship tomorrow morning

done with tracking this for the day
Gonna watch the Lakeshow and hope for the best tomorrow!
my tiger direct status JUST changed to shipped

RMXO

Feb 20, 2011
CA
About the Walmart order, I'm having the same thing plus they haven't even pulled from the paypal account yet. What gives? Anyone else have experience with ordering through the web for Walmart?

I ordered at 430ish PM & I'm still in processing while showing shipping date as 4/28-4/29. From past experience they usually get your order done the next day if you placed an order the previous mid day or later.

Reactions: cold0ero

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
What if you get it tomorrow? Will you still hate Amazon?

No. Just like my last round of humble pie, I'll dish myself up another serving. (Search "humble pie" in this thread, if you didn't see it.)

I really don't see it happening, though. Amazon isn't going to ship a $400 tablet to me without even checking my card still works, let alone has credit available. It's now 7:36pm on the Pacific coast, so they're basically out of time to get it to a shipper and have it arrive tomorrow any more.

Short of magical pixies hand-delivering it to me, Amazon has screwed the pooch.

And the best thing is, at 10:37pm Eastern time, the order page still says:

"Not yet shipped
Delivery Estimate: April 27, 2011"

cebomholt

Sep 9, 2010
I have no idea. Before today, I would've said yes. However after today's tigerdirect "Processing in the warehouse" fiasco, I don't know what to think anymore...

But I placed this order around 6 central and it's almost 10 and it hasn't changed yet. So that's a good sign I guess.

Was thinking same thing. Will probably check it a few more times before I crash tonight. Would really like to cancel other pendings lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

atombum

Apr 25, 2011
Well my Amazon order page finally changed from Not Shipped Yet to Shipping Soon. Still showing 4/28 delivery date, so I might get it after all.

Has anyone with 4/27 delivery date got a tracking number today?

I got mine. I do live about 500 miles away from the origin though, maybe the distance matters.
Ship date Apr 26, 2011
Estimated delivery Apr 27, 2011 by 3:00 PM

delta136

Apr 23, 2011
Order Status:
Shipped - These items have shipped. Please check your email for tracking information

TigerDirect crew at 6:0x PM!!!

yesssssss, I have a tracking number

spuniun

Oct 7, 2006
Wow, overt anti-semitism much?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

lighten up - if I can't poke fun at my own people who can I poke fun at. I was just tagging the previous poster's stereotyping for comedic value. The Hasidim that run B&H are probably the best business people you could ever hope to get involved with so his insinuation of shenanigans was silly to begin with.

Reactions: knoxploration

Top Liked Posts