21st April 2011, 07:51 PM |#161  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 892

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekwilkinson

It's because of the latest FB update... a lot of people are having the issue, not just those using this theme.

I see, thanks dude

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

23rd April 2011, 06:44 AM |#162  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MinimalBread Morph
  • Use for either MinimalBread or MinimalistBread
  • This will theme the lockscreen (It is transparent, the Lense style is the only one that is not), the menu that comes up when you hold the power button, Clockopia.ttf in DeskClock.apk/assets/fonts, and progress_horizontal.xml.
  • Even though progress_horizontal.xml is now in the theme, it does not cover everything, so if you want to be thorough, then this is still needed.

I can't get this download link to work, all the others did except this one. It hangs on the website when it says "Your download is starting..." Any other way to upload this? Thanks!
25th April 2011, 05:20 AM |#163  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166

Donate to Me
More
Put updated versions of MinimalBread Morph and MinimalBread Layout Morph in the OP.

Will upload whatever I get done tomorrow to the market and post a new test-signed .apk for modding in the OP tomorrow night.

So far, the new things for the next release are as follows:
Fixed/Added some images to the browser.
Subsonic app themed.
Minor changes to Talk.
Minor changes to Google Search.
Minor framework-res.apk changes.
Superuser app themed.
Possibly a few other things I cannot recall right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjc2145

I can't get this download link to work, all the others did except this one. It hangs on the website when it says "Your download is starting..." Any other way to upload this? Thanks!

I edited the file some and re-uploaded it. You can try checking it now to see if it works, sorry about the long delay in answering, just haven't done/checked anything in the past few days.
The Following User Says Thank You to david1171 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift david1171 Ad-Free
26th April 2011, 04:38 AM |#164  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Added/updated more junk to the OP and to the theme.

Need to update the white GB status bar icons overlay file for the new upload/download images, will try to do that either tomorrow or Wednesday.
26th April 2011, 02:09 PM |#165  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1171

Added/updated more junk to the OP and to the theme.

Need to update the white GB status bar icons overlay file for the new upload/download images, will try to do that either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Great update, thank you for all your work and for updating this awesome theme.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
26th April 2011, 02:46 PM |#166  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Superuser seems to keep force closing for me when I launch a new app which requires root access... could it be because of this theme?
26th April 2011, 03:31 PM |#167  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
I had the same problem, from the small testing I did, it seems that it affects it. If you switch themes the apps requesting su permission won't FC. The good thing is once the apps got su permission, you can switch back to minimalbread theme and the apps won't FC.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Lento10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lento10 Ad-Free
26th April 2011, 08:50 PM |#168  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
I am the slightest bit confused... does this theme include icons for all apps?

I got this theme via the market the the CM Theme Chooser for the Droid 1, and I get the "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your screen size" and when I apply anyway I only have like ~4 icons themed while the rest of the system is totally themed(and looks AWESOME). Is the droid 1's screen size really considered MDPI?

Either way, thanks for contributing an awesome theme!
27th April 2011, 04:10 AM |#169  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Updated, removed some crap, added a little bit of crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnanrulez

Superuser seems to keep force closing for me when I launch a new app which requires root access... could it be because of this theme?

It's been removed in the update, the force close is now gone.

@Lento10, thanks for helping out while I was at work and not able to reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CossRooper

I am the slightest bit confused... does this theme include icons for all apps?

I got this theme via the market the the CM Theme Chooser for the Droid 1, and I get the "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your screen size" and when I apply anyway I only have like ~4 icons themed while the rest of the system is totally themed(and looks AWESOME). Is the droid 1's screen size really considered MDPI?

Either way, thanks for contributing an awesome theme!

The Droid (sholes I believe) is considered HDPI; the missing assets is just something that pops up every time you go to apply the theme; nothing should actually be missing on your phone though. Where it can be avoided (except for the Swype Installer, which is just my laziness) there are no app icons included with this theme. I have a free ADW Theme with over 500 icons for icons. The only apps I know that I've set app icons for are Google Search, Dev Tools, and Swype Installer. There could be another one, but I really don't remember doing it. Google Search uses the app icon on the widget, and Dev Tools uses the app icon in the app itself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david1171 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift david1171 Ad-Free
27th April 2011, 05:54 AM |#170  
Thanks Meter: 282

Donate to Me
More
tried the update but my superuser is still force closing, i'm using the market version if that makes any difference, & yeah i switched to system theme, then back to minimalbread, then rebooted
27th April 2011, 11:07 AM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
my superuser are working fine after the update. i thought it was my problem last night that its FC so many times.

thanks man!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7 theme engine, minimalbread, shizznit, theme engine

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)