[ROM] EB11 Showcase Pick-n-Pack v0.4 updated 4-16-11

Search This thread

ddb1984

Jul 1, 2008
Gulfport
Is there a zip version of this, I would love to have it one my phone but I'm having serious USB connection issues. I can take my sdcard out and put it in a adapter and use a hub but I can't get my computer to see my phone. But I would love to have this on it.

elijahblake

Feb 18, 2010
Brandon, MS
Is there a zip version of this, I would love to have it one my phone but I'm having serious USB connection issues. I can take my sdcard out and put it in a adapter and use a hub but I can't get my computer to see my phone. But I would love to have this on it.

if you're talking about a zip version of pnp3, then that's what it is.. As far as the ODIN for eb11, then there's no way to do that..

phidelt82

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 30, 2008
Guess I should have posted that I've updated to v0.4. I haven't been able to test since elijahblake left us for HTC, so you guys let me know how it works.

ruswood

Mar 29, 2011
I will test if you need someone I have a showcase

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

phidelt82

Aug 30, 2008
Having issues with the v0.4 build. Will update as soon as I figure out what's going on here.

ruswood

Mar 29, 2011
Mega must be having problems I can't get it to let me download I kept trying to refresh the page but then got download unsuccessful

ruswood

Mar 29, 2011
Seems to work great no problems that ive found and getting better battery life with this than sfc. Thanks for the work. Will we see .5 any time soon?

Last edited:

phidelt82

Aug 30, 2008
Seems to work great no problems that ive found and getting better battery life with this than sfc. Thanks for the work. Will we see .5 any time soon?

Soon. Starting a new build this week while i'm out of town for work.

Sent from my SCH-I500

Reactions: Csaszar

phatboy5015

Sep 29, 2010
So it says v4 has accurate battery mod and some pretty stuff.. I don't see anything different.. It looks like stock 2.2.. And acts just like stock 2.2 except for the boot screen says "Android" in landscape. Did I do something wrong?

phidelt82

Aug 30, 2008
So it says v4 has accurate battery mod and some pretty stuff.. I don't see anything different.. It looks like stock 2.2.. And acts just like stock 2.2 except for the boot screen says "Android" in landscape. Did I do something wrong?

No, somewhere in the thread I think I posted a response saying that some of the updates got put in a part of the ROM that can't be accessed yet. It's not causing a problem, just being annoying. I am working on it, but it may take a little longer than I had expected. I'm rebuilding both the Showcase and Mesmerize versions from the ground up and work is getting in the way.

Reactions: ocs111

Midknight2

Apr 16, 2010
Indianola, MS
Is this the odin file for cellular south showcase

hello forum,
I have downloaded an odin file (Odin_XWJV1_Deodexed_Zipaligned) and was wondering if it is the correct file for a cellular south showcase because is has a file inside it titled GT-I9000-MULTI-CSC-OXXJV1.tar.md5, MODEM_I9000XXJVE.tar.md5, and PDA_XWJV1_Deodexed_Zipaligned.tar.md5. I am trying to upgrade to froyo 2.2 any advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah if this is the correct file could you please tell me which file goes in what box in odin. Once again thanks for all your help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the Showcase EB11 Froyo Pick-n-Pack ROM. It's deodexed and ready for themes and mods. You must already be on the Showcase EB11 Froyo build already. You must also have the modified CWM recovery (red recovery) to flash this.

**This new version has power reboot options thanks to sbrissen**
    **v0.2 also fixes market issues.**
    **v0.3 fixes Bluetooth**
    **v0.4 added accurate battery mod, plus added some pretty.
    --- This has not been thoroughly tested yet.

As with the 2.1 version there is an Addons pack with all of the apps that I've taken out. They are in grouped, flashable zips. Just unzip the main pack and there will be several packs inside.

Put on your sdcard and flash from recovery.

Showcase EB11 PnP v0.4

Showcase EB11 PnP v0.3

Addons packs

Bluetooth fix
    ***You only need the Bluetooth fix on v0.2 or v0.1**

Big thanks to elijahblake for all of his hard work on help getting this ready so quickly for you guys! Without his help, it would have been a while before this was done.
    Bluetooth Fix Found!!!!

Found the fix for Bluetooth. I've posted the fix alone. As soon as the new PnP is uploaded, I will post it. You can flash the Bluetooth fix from recovery and don't need to flash the whole new PnP for those on v0.1 or v0.2
    This is the Showcase EB11 Froyo Pick-n-Pack ROM. It's deodexed and ready for themes and mods. You must already be on the Showcase EB11 Froyo build already. You must also have the modified CWM recovery (red recovery) to flash this.

As with the 2.1 version there is an Addons pack with all of the apps that I've taken out. They are in grouped, flashable zips. Just unzip the main pack and there will be several packs inside.

Put on your sdcard and flash from recovery.

Showcase EB11 Pick-n-Pack
    Addons packs

Big thanks to elijahblake for all of his hard work on help getting this ready so quickly for you guys! Without his help, it would have been a while before this was done.

thanks, it's working GREAT!!!!

Can't wait for the Xtra Goodies ;)
    Busa, thanks for the rec... I had never heard of that program.

Works great! Now I am 100% good to go.

Froyo
    WiFi Hotspot

Is it Christmas already???

Thanks guys!

Good deal, glad ya got it goin. Click the "Thanks" button below, help me get my rep up. Haha..
    Works very well. Thanks so much. Can we run voodoo on this?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

You will be able to once there is a showcase voodoo kernel. working on that too, btw.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App