°°Post your Leo Today Screens Here°°

Search This thread

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de
You did realy nice themes! And i hope that we will see some little thing in the future to.

OffTopic: Habe auch drüber nachgedacht mal nand android zu testen schien mir aber zu kompliziert und zu gefährlich. :D

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
You did realy nice themes! And i hope that we will see some little thing in the future to.

OffTopic: Habe auch drüber nachgedacht mal nand android zu testen schien mir aber zu kompliziert und zu gefährlich. :D

Thanks dic3ptor means a lot to me ;)

Re OffTopic: Es ist eigentlich sogar ziemlich einfach^^:
-Flash Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
-Flash 2.08.HSPL
-Flash Magldr 1.13
-Im Magldr Menu die Option 5 USB Flasher wählen und mit dem PC verbinden
-Dann die Rom flashen

und das wars eigentlich. Die Schritte kann man innerhalb von weniger als 10 Minuten schaffen und wirklich schwer ists nicht ;) einfach immer nur mit dem PC verbinden und dann die .exe des jeweils zu flashenden als Administrator ausführen ;)

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de
Thanks dic3ptor means a lot to me ;)

Re OffTopic: Es ist eigentlich sogar ziemlich einfach^^:
-Flash Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
-Flash 2.08.HSPL
-Flash Magldr 1.13
-Im Magldr Menu die Option 5 USB Flasher wählen und mit dem PC verbinden
-Dann die Rom flashen

und das wars eigentlich. Die Schritte kann man innerhalb von weniger als 10 Minuten schaffen und wirklich schwer ists nicht ;) einfach immer nur mit dem PC verbinden und dann die .exe des jeweils zu flashenden als Administrator ausführen ;)

Kannst du mir ne ROM empfehlen? Danke für die erlärung!!

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
Yep ich habe die von MDJ NexusHD2 Gingerbread v2.6 und die ist wirklich wunderbar ;) so viele animationen, läuft super schnell und stabil und die akku lebensdauer ist größer als erwartet ;)

Reactions: Dic3ptor

matevone

Apr 29, 2009
Dobrich
Here mine .

3277152Z.jpg

cocopuff

Jun 20, 2010
Hawaii
im sorry i took so long to give you wallpaper puppet008 i will post it now. they(at work) have been working me like a hebrew slave.LOL

cocopuff

Jun 20, 2010
Hawaii
NOOOOOO. Master nordpolcamper please dont go. LOL I understand my friend, please if you can continue to make AMAZING themes to your HD2 brothers and sisters.:):):):):):)

ericv99

Dec 1, 2009
Tacoma
simply beautiful where did you get ur taskbar and icons under ur clock pls:eek:

taskbar is MrBeos ginger taskbar and simclock comm was something i threw together.
i posted a cab for both sets(please let me know if cab is working)
the black ones are from the awsome new VA-Glow icon base.
grey ones are(the first ive ever attempted so please be kind)from the cool AelousHD icon base.

simglow.png

simgreycomm.png

Attachments

• ericv99_va_glowSimClock_Comm.cab
    118.5 KB · Views: 43
  • ericv99_SimClock_Comm.cab
    96.5 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: kjhadfield and dody

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png