[Theme][Port][Comm ROM 2.0] White Chrome v3.0 June, 3 2011

Search This thread

gunnermike

Dec 13, 2010
Crestview
This is a port of White Chrome by pepi1234 found here:
[THEME](Update)White Chrome Theme XXJVKv1.1 11042011 AOSP+EXT Powermenu+%Batterie - xda-developers

This is for Com ROM 2.0 only!!!!!

What is themed:
Framework-res
Twframework-res
Dialer
Phone (in call dialer, my work)
Swype (my work)
Settings (my work)
Custome Boot Animation by "The Android Animator" Jaekar99
You will also notice that the Lock Screen and Dialer are transparent. I finaly learned how to do that thanks to nitsuj17 and thefunkbot.

To do:

MMS
whatever else i feel like doing

Im working the icon for launcher pro. That stupid launcher is kicking my butt!! I hope to have it figured out this weekend.

1.1 Change Log:
I finished the in call dialer.

White Chrome Version 3.0

White Chrome Icons

Last edited:

gunnermike

Dec 13, 2010
Crestview
snap20110501085621.png
snap20110501083012.png

snap20110501082907.png
snap20110501082907.png

snap20110501082900.png
snap20110501082812.png

snap20110501082807.png

gunnermike

Dec 13, 2010
Crestview
Nice. Any chance of icons for calculator and root explorer? Is the clock Fancy Widgets Tron skin?

the calculator is a good idea. i wont theme root explorer as its a paid theme. and good eye, that is trom theme bw. i will also try adn put together some wall papers and icons as well. if you have requests for icons please let me know. i will do my best. if its a paid app i may not be able to.

Reactions: TheBadBen

TheBadBen

Mar 31, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21
Fair enough on the root explorer icon. It'd be nice to have all my icons match. I guess I'll think about something to replace it on my dock. I'm not so sure about the Superman WP, but whatever. The effect is right.

gunnermike

Dec 13, 2010
Crestview
Fair enough on the root explorer icon. It'd be nice to have all my icons match. I guess I'll think about something to replace it on my dock. I'm not so sure about the Superman WP, but whatever. The effect is right.

well the icon i can do. i just can theme it and release it. i will do an icon for root explorer. i was just saying if i dont have the app and its a paid app, im not gonna buy it just to make an icon. give me a few days on the icons and i will try and trow some wallpapers together today.

Reactions: TheBadBen

hesh.monster

Jan 11, 2010
Fort Dodge
Sweet, this will go perfect with ThaKrom adw theme.

Way to bring the sauce

Kangbanged Samsung Fascinate
OTB Kernel 50uv
thefunkbots' Crysis Revolution 3.0 port

Sent from XDA Premium App

diggz976

Jan 16, 2011
Wow gunner! You port all the freshest themes and the work you add is fire! I'm a dark theme fan (rocking black alien since you launched it) but this one might lure me to the lightside. Thanks for all you do.

gunnermike

Dec 13, 2010
Crestview
Wow gunner! You port all the freshest themes and the work you add is fire! I'm a dark theme fan (rocking black alien since you launched it) but this one might lure me to the lightside. Thanks for all you do.

im glad you like my stuff. im working on the phone.apk (the in call dialer) right now. as it was not part of the op's theme it is taking some time. but i hope to have it done along with launcher pro icons this afternoon or tomorrow.

akellar

Jan 9, 2011
Iowa
Thanks for getting this ported over. It's an awesome theme. One question - is it possible to post the icons as a stand alone file? That way they could be used in ADW or another launcher?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a port of White Chrome by pepi1234 found here:
    [THEME](Update)White Chrome Theme XXJVKv1.1 11042011 AOSP+EXT Powermenu+%Batterie - xda-developers

This is for Com ROM 2.0 only!!!!!

What is themed:
    Framework-res
    Twframework-res
    Dialer
    Phone (in call dialer, my work)
    Swype (my work)
    Settings (my work)
    Custome Boot Animation by "The Android Animator" Jaekar99
    You will also notice that the Lock Screen and Dialer are transparent. I finaly learned how to do that thanks to nitsuj17 and thefunkbot.

To do:

MMS
    whatever else i feel like doing

Im working the icon for launcher pro. That stupid launcher is kicking my butt!! I hope to have it figured out this weekend.

1.1 Change Log:
    I finished the in call dialer.

White Chrome Version 3.0

White Chrome Icons
    Sweet, this will go perfect with ThaKrom adw theme.

Way to bring the sauce

Kangbanged Samsung Fascinate
    OTB Kernel 50uv
    thefunkbots' Crysis Revolution 3.0 port

Sent from XDA Premium App

i will post some icons in a bit. i cant seem to get them sized right for launcher pro, but i will release what i have in the mean time.

im glad you like my stuff. im working on the phone.apk (the in call dialer) right now. as it was not part of the op's theme it is taking some time. but i hope to have it done along with launcher pro icons this afternoon or tomorrow.
    Nice. Any chance of icons for calculator and root explorer? Is the clock Fancy Widgets Tron skin?

the calculator is a good idea. i wont theme root explorer as its a paid theme. and good eye, that is trom theme bw. i will also try adn put together some wall papers and icons as well. if you have requests for icons please let me know. i will do my best. if its a paid app i may not be able to.