(UPDATED) Touchflo cube + Black magic + VP3G rom + Instructions + links to rom

Search This thread

wozbacca

Nov 17, 2005
so is this using a finger swipe to flip the cube as per the htc touch?

or is it using the hardware button?

bennec83

Majik and the HTC Touch FLo Cube Folder

Hi,

Currently trying this with the majik rom, i have completed the first part, i.e putting the touch.dll into the correct place in the decompressed rom

but the part 3 " you have already taken the touch.dll from the [HTC touchflo cube] folder so please put this folder into the kitchen OEM as well "

When using the majik rom and the core kitchen where do i put the HTC touchflo cube folder?

Mr-R

May 15, 2007
well as someone posted earlier...i just installed the black majik rom today...install the alpha cab and soft reset and voila its working for me...i don't know to do all the stuff mention so i'm sticking with this for now...maybe i will take the time to learn how to dump a rom and things later on

bennec83

Good Job went BAD!!

Good job m8!! i used your black majik working cube cab, installed alpha cab and it works! brilliant!!!

i particularly like the fact that you have the htc_default theme already there to use!! great idea

one request tho would you be able to do a release without all the extra apps, just black majik, with the working cube, freeram and the htc_default.tsk?

i have no need for any of the apps, i have my own set here.

That would be brilliant!!

Thanks again & u were right i should have jus used you rom!!

EDIT - i installed one app (X-Button 1.51) and then it stopped working, reflashed and installed sprite backup and it broke!!

Last edited:

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
to anyone who has problems where u get the loading color circle and nothing. it means biotouch.exe is not running. find it in your widnows fodler and run it then press the button. i noticed this happened a few times and after the post on top of me i relaized it might be 1.51 xbutton causing this. ill see what we can do to make sure itll work everytime but if it doesnt load jut run biotouch.exe and itll work.

beastfellow

Jun 10, 2007
Lahore
Please help me I am going crazy. This Rapid Share is making me gone mad. Please use any other way to upload ur work. MegaUpload is banned here in my side and is like RapidShare. I don't have paid account so free is only killing in this world.

Otherwise do one thing to give me signal and my appeal to moderators to delete me from this forum or banned me from here forever I will kill my JasJam then.

Thanks in advance if you will reply me

gaiden

Feb 13, 2005
jakarta
Please help me I am going crazy. This Rapid Share is making me gone mad. Please use any other way to upload ur work. MegaUpload is banned here in my side and is like RapidShare. I don't have paid account so free is only killing in this world.

Otherwise do one thing to give me signal and my appeal to moderators to delete me from this forum or banned me from here forever I will kill my JasJam then.

Thanks in advance if you will reply me

same here.... dutty would you please upload it again somewhere else?

TheHawks

Feb 24, 2006
NYC
TheSourceTheme.servehttp.com
am I missing something is this for full support like the Touchflo i seen in the wizard or just to get ButtonFlo working as i all ready have it working

"EDIT i really need some sleep read the first page"

Last edited:

I[E

Jun 18, 2007
using dutty's rom release with all the files already baked in i'm going crazy trying to get this to work. i installed the alpha touchflo cab and it was working great. then i started installing my cabs and the cube broke. i press the mapped button and all i get is a black screen.
i've reflashed 4 times and now i only end up with a black screen

ronfin44

Dec 13, 2006
All I'm getting now is a window animation, then stall. Just stays on the HTC Home plugin, today screen and doesn't rotate any more unless I turn off the phone. :confused:

bratkun

Jan 27, 2007
www.kyudai.com
black screen problem

yeah.. same here. everything was working perfectly with black magik, installed skype... then the screen just became a blank black screen. pushed a few buttons, reset a few times... and it was working again, then after a few minutes of playing with it... another black screen. now cant seem to shake this black screen off even after uninstall and reinstall of alpha.

will try flashing to diff rom, and reinstall alpha. hoping the combination to be more stable.

the touch alpha was very impressive though... keep up the great work guys.

ronfin44

Dec 13, 2006
I'm going back to Shadow. Not impressed with ButtonFlo after one day. My phone has been laggy and soft resets are becoming a pain in the ass. :)

xultar

Aug 11, 2003
Atlanta, GA
yeah.. same here. everything was working perfectly with black magik, installed skype... then the screen just became a blank black screen. pushed a few buttons, reset a few times... and it was working again, then after a few minutes of playing with it... another black screen. now cant seem to shake this black screen off even after uninstall and reinstall of alpha.

will try flashing to diff rom, and reinstall alpha. hoping the combination to be more stable.

the touch alpha was very impressive though... keep up the great work guys.

Button flow doesn't appear to want to wor after you install other apps.

gaiden

Feb 13, 2005
jakarta
dutty thanks bro downloaded and install ur JJ's(majik) modified ROm.
installed all the add ons from jj except voip and x button... afraid to ruin everything... evrything still working flawlessly..... cheers to u jj and all the other who makes this possible...

did you install the x button??

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
yeah

dutty thanks bro downloaded and install ur JJ's(majik) modified ROm.
installed all the add ons from jj except voip and x button... afraid to ruin everything... evrything still working flawlessly..... cheers to u jj and all the other who makes this possible...

did you install the x button??

I install all my apps including x button and mines still work.

i have cooked the touchflo alpha cab into my latest modified vp3g's rom. all u need to is assign touchflo to whatever hardware button you prefered, also i assigned a shortcut for biotouch just incase you need to restart touchflo when keyboard has been slide out ,no need to install the touch alpha cab button anymore. rom is working very good for the last couple of days.

MasterOfDesasters

Mar 23, 2006
Berlin
www.lives-in.eu
I install all my apps including x button and mines still work.

i have cooked the touchflo alpha cab into my latest modified vp3g's rom. all u need to is assign touchflo to whatever hardware button you prefered, also i assigned a shortcut for biotouch just incase you need to restart touchflo when keyboard has been slide out ,no need to install the touch alpha cab button anymore. rom is working very good for the last couple of days.

Hi,

can you upload the new rom also, as I am too stupid to cook by myself. Tried it several times but then surrendered.

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Added VP3G.2.0 rom with a touch of cube

I have just customised this rom with the built in cube all you need to do is assign toucflo to any hardware button, no need to install the alpha cab anymore.

1. Added shap's HTc Home Screen plug in
2. Added Total commander
3. htc touch dialler
4. nice 3g icon
5. shortcut to biotouch in system folder incase problems occur with touch cube.
6. after assigning touch cube to HW button pls soft reset device first before first use.

All the informatiom about this rom is situated here.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=313392

NEW ROM ADDED IN FIRST PAGE

Attachments

• Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Screen003.jpg
    Screen003.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 149