[TEST-ROM][DEV-ONLY]Kingdom_Sprint_WWE_0.81.651.0

Search This thread

dansharpy

Dec 29, 2010
Is there any chance this Rom can be uploaded ? (without SD card support also will do :) )

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

If they release it without sd card support how are you going to reflash anything else, or the update for when they have made a fix??

PLEASE dont post it yet!! We are all excited about this ROM but i would rather the devs stuck at it instead of posting it early and having to deal with questions all the time, thats what happened on the pyramid ROM!!

Capy and all the other devs, keep up the good work (i dont know how you get time to sleep Capy, you always seem to be working on a leak!!)

Reactions: naya28

gekrem

Feb 22, 2011
dont push the devs guys, let them take their time on this... good work all.

abrasive

Jul 14, 2008
Stockholm
If they release it without sd card support how are you going to reflash anything else, or the update for when they have made a fix??

PLEASE dont post it yet!! We are all excited about this ROM but i would rather the devs stuck at it instead of posting it early and having to deal with questions all the time, thats what happened on the pyramid ROM!!

Capy and all the other devs, keep up the good work (i dont know how you get time to sleep Capy, you always seem to be working on a leak!!)

+1
10chars

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Well yeah i know that, my point was that its going to end in a torrent of questions again!! Mostly 'how do i flash something from bootloader?' 'why doesnt my sd card work?' etc. etc.!!
This ROM was not yet released and the questions against the build started even before. And we can expect thousands of these kind of questions and reports if the Rom was released at this stage.

Sent from my Desire HD

Yamthief

Apr 20, 2009
Devon
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Well yeah i know that, my point was that its going to end in a torrent of questions again!! Mostly 'how do i flash something from bootloader?' 'why doesnt my sd card work?' etc. etc.!!
It says DEV only for a reason. Regular updates are required so that the community can keep up to date on the development of ROMs. With all due respect, if people don't know how to use fastboot or recovery, they shouldn't be messing with experimental ROMs.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Reactions: samuel2706

Mikenif

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2009
Hoofddorp
Anyone succesfully ported this? Or at least got it booting?
Ive ported alot of roms but im having trouble with those fresh leaks who have a different format. (raw folders in zip instead of .img's)
Ive taken the usual steps but keep getting stuck at the splashscreen. (Pyramid gave me a bootloop)
I was working on the pyramid sense 3 and did manage to get stuff aligned thanks to the new m10 editor but im guessing im better of with this one as its more like the DHD hardware-wise.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

ivereor

Mar 26, 2011
London
Wow Roms just keep coming, awesome work Capy and Diamond :D...following your progress
Just one question, will this have the dockbar with 5 slots or just normal thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

jamy10

Dec 21, 2010
lancashire
I'm not a dev but love the roms I'm on rc Rome now with sense 3 add on.I never post when the devs are at work and don't pretend to no what I'm talking about don't lock this thred I love reading about what u devs are doing.most of it goes over my head but still good to read you lot problem solving.ps this is the last post I will make on this thred as I'm not a dev keep up the good work

:) :)
Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Acogu

Jun 3, 2009
Melbourne
Hey guys, please...

C'mon Guys, stop asking such questions...

Let this thread as clean as possible.
We can come here and read to know about the devs progress, but that's it, stop making questions about a ROM that does not be ready yet.

I know all of you are excited about this (me too:D) but we must have patience and wait for their comments, or even better, for a flashable and stable Release.

Keeping this thread clean, helps the devs to easily communicate each other and post their results, for eventually finish their epic work and probably, give us the best ROM ever.

So chill out ya all, and be patience... :cool:

See ya!

nvwieren

Feb 8, 2008
C'mon Guys, stop asking such questions...

Let this thread as clean as possible.
We can come here and read to know about the devs progress, but that's it, stop making questions about a ROM that does not be ready yet.

I know all of you are excited about this (me too:D) but we must have patience and wait for their comments, or even better, for a flashable and stable Release.

Keeping this thread clean, helps the devs to easily communicate each other and post their results, for eventually finish their epic work and probably, give us the best ROM ever.

So chill out ya all, and be patience... :cool:

See ya!

If I had a dollar for every post ranting about other posts not being useful...

Top Liked Posts