[Q] unroot HTC aria using the "universal unrooting app" z4root

Search This thread

yulia11235

Jan 29, 2011
hey,im trying to unroot my htc aria with the universal rooting app but when i try to install the file on my device i get an error saying "for security, your phone is set to block installation..."
and when i click the "settings" i dont have the option ""allow installation of non-market applications"

how can i root my device without installing the clockworkmod recovory?

Thank you,
Yulia.

Moh_Jay

Sep 14, 2010
Only way you can because at&t blocked sideloading apps... unless you go on Google and type HTC sideloading machine or something like that.

Signatures are fancy.

Noobla_Khan

Jul 27, 2010
North Waterboro
hey,im trying to unroot my htc aria with the universal rooting app but when i try to install the file on my device i get an error saying "for security, your phone is set to block installation..."
and when i click the "settings" i dont have the option ""allow installation of non-market applications"

Thank you,
Yulia.

Your question is very confusing. You are trying to use a rooting app to un-root your device? Your topic title mentions un-rooting but your last sentence asks how you can root. Not sure I follow.

If your Aria has the official ATT Froyo build you are probably not rooted and cannot root your phone with any downloaded app.

Last edited:

CallMeAria

Aug 17, 2010
Murrieta, CA

Thank you,
Yulia.

Android Central Sideloading Wonder Machine.

I'm also not to clear on what you're asking. But that program will allow you to install whatever app you want.
Sent from my cm7 Aria.