2,192 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,595

By TMartin, Inactive Recognized Developer on 11th April 2011, 03:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2011, 02:32 PM |#2121  
Corpus Christi, TX
Thanks Meter: 75

More
where the heck is the boot animation on this one? can seem to find it.

5th May 2011, 02:43 PM |#2122  
Albany, NY
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Oh yeah bring it on!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
5th May 2011, 02:50 PM |#2123  
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA
Thanks Meter: 5,404

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright

I did that the other day. It won't help much until it is set up right. It's pretty darn fast right now w/o acceleration. Once it has it it will be very fast.

Hey Leo.....thanks for the partition info......got it up and running man.....piece of cake........

5th May 2011, 04:04 PM |#2124  
Flag Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Looks like the focus is back over here for something to flash since virus is having problems.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
5th May 2011, 04:09 PM |#2125  
Flag HAIL to the Victors!!!! That should tell you plenty
Thanks Meter: 120

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by retnuh730

Looks like the focus is back over here for something to flash since virus is having problems.

I wouldn't say they are having problems. Those m10 files are a pain. 60- over 100 m10 files per widget with numerous lines that need to be edited. It takes time
5th May 2011, 04:13 PM |#2126  
Flag Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrical1278

I wouldn't say they are having problems. Those m10 files are a pain. 60- over 100 m10 files per widget with numerous lines that need to be edited. It takes time

Obviously, I'm just saying that Leo has been working while everyone's been in viruses thread, so I'm interested to see what he's done.

5th May 2011, 04:28 PM |#2127  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:

Obviously, I'm just saying that Leo has been working while everyone's been in viruses thread, so I'm interested to see what he's done.

He's done a good amount actually. He said last night he has 100% hardware.

I myself have cooked multiple versions of the leaks and am unable to get anything to boot

5th May 2011, 04:56 PM |#2128  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Boynton Beach
Thanks Meter: 685

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Indeed he has.. non stop. Mad props Leo looking fwd to v11, great devotion here in XDA, glad to be apart of this community #1 site in mobile dev.
5th May 2011, 05:29 PM |#2129  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 6,949

Donate to Me
More
alright. I was up until 4 this morning messin with the libegl and a couple other key lib files associated with the hw acceleration.

Currently Virus is helping me look in to the situation all while TMartin, Virus, myself, and who knows who else have been trying to get the m10 edits to save. Since the doubleshot apks wont work directly, it's being a pain.

We are working non stop trust me gang. TMartin and Virus are definetely underappreciated by the ones constantly pressing for a release.

You guys have all been very patient and I appreciate that. I have logged at least 120 hours on this

You will get it asap

thanks gang

BTW, mad props to GodZson for the amazing graffix! You should create bootannimations for T
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leoisright For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Leoisright Ad-Free
5th May 2011, 05:34 PM |#2130  
Thanks Meter: 92

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright

alright. I was up until 4 this morning messin with the libegl and a couple other key lib files associated with the hw acceleration.

Currently Virus is helping me look in to the situation all while TMartin, Virus, myself, and who knows who else have been trying to get the m10 edits to save. Since the doubleshot apks wont work directly, it's being a pain.

We are working non stop trust me gang. TMartin and Virus are definetely underappreciated by the ones constantly pressing for a release.

You guys have all been very patient and I appreciate that. I have logged at least 120 hours on this

You will get it asap

thanks gang

BTW, mad props to GodZson for the amazing graffix! You should create bootannimations for T

Thanks again for putting in so many hours on this project and not giving up! So what is going to be the main difference between this rom and the kingdom rom from virus?
The Following User Says Thank You to emd2009 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift emd2009 Ad-Free
5th May 2011, 05:39 PM |#2131  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Westerville, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,595

Donate to Me
More
I do big things!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMartin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TMartin Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
8========================, ======================) ~, awesome, awesome sauce, bootloops, dedication, dragons, earn that 50 cents, egl sucks, give up, itscalledareacharound, lack of sense, non cm7, roflmao, rosie, sense, sense 3.0, skilled devs at work, swagswagswagswagswagswag, thisthreadisdildos, what can't we port?, wraparound

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)