[Gingerbread] [Download] JVH.

Search This thread

Treggs

Aug 9, 2010
Ok, so what about the important bug, the battery drain.
I've found that the game "u-connect" triggers it, so if anyone can try it...

I think it's actually the one thing that is keeping samsung's gingerbread to be fully functional.

Wouldn't it be more logical to suggest the app "u-connect" causes the battery drain? My wife had a solitaire game that caused battery drain on 2.2. No app, no problem.

Contact dev?

malcho

Aug 30, 2010
Sarajevo
Hi everyone,

I tried to update via kies.

My current software version is JPY.I installed Kies_2.0.0.11044_11_3.After that Kies registry patch spoof on NEE.it says new firmware is available and tried to download butt after that it says this device cannot be updated.

Any idea?

malcho

Aug 30, 2010
Sarajevo
Here is the picture.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,186

mdacic

Mar 4, 2011
damn! yes, the alarm off bug is still there.... :(

How can they be so negligent about the main functions of a "smart"phone!!! Clock, alarm and Calendar which people use to organize their lives!!!
Call lag?

I didn't buy this phone to play angrybirds.

Also on JVB, yesterday my phone was offline and I didn't know that because the bars for network reception were showing that all is fine, so I missed some calls.

I use the stock version without rooting.

Developers wake up!!! To do your job!
Ah yes, sorry your alarm didn't make a sound this morning... And you already took our money...

So unprofessional if the alarm bug is still here!!!

deezid

Jun 26, 2010
Viersen

ic3joker

Mar 30, 2011
any one mind to teach me how to flash to this rom? currently on darky rc6. just flash like normal or need to flash back to jvb first?

Molitro

Oct 19, 2010
Google Pixel 5
ASUS ZenFone 8
Wouldn't it be more logical to suggest the app "u-connect" causes the battery drain? My wife had a solitaire game that caused battery drain on 2.2. No app, no problem.

Contact dev?

I don't think so.
u-connect uses sensors, and makes "SO android" to keep calling the sensors after the app is killed.

I think is safe to assume it triggers the bug.

Last edited:

Dukerth

Nov 13, 2009
Linares
dukerth.com
How can they be so negligent about the main functions of a "smart"phone!!! Clock, alarm and Calendar which people use to organize their lives!!!
Call lag?

I didn't buy this phone to play angrybirds.

Also on JVB, yesterday my phone was offline and I didn't know that because the bars for network reception were showing that all is fine, so I missed some calls.

I use the stock version without rooting.

Developers wake up!!! To do your job!
Ah yes, sorry your alarm didn't make a sound this morning... And you already took our money...

So unprofessional if the alarm bug is still here!!!

1. phone offline with network online on phone is 99% times carrier's fault. Make a call and everything becomes normal again.
2. There is no official firmware with call bug. Again, is your fault if you are using a beta firmware.
3. I have never had the alarm bug. Are you clearing RAM memory? This close all apps, so is normal to close the clock process. Maybe Samsung could re-launch this process, like launcher, but if you take care of clearing the ram, take care also to relaunch the clock.

Cheers :D

qsec

Apr 5, 2010
1. phone offline with network online on phone is 99% times carrier's fault. Make a call and everything becomes normal again.
2. There is no official firmware with call bug. Again, is your fault if you are using a beta firmware.
3. I have never had the alarm bug. Are you clearing RAM memory? This close all apps, so is normal to close the clock process. Maybe Samsung could re-launch this process, like launcher, but if you take care of clearing the ram, take care also to relaunch the clock.

JVB & JVK have the call delay bug.

/qsec

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

DummyPLUG

Dec 18, 2007
Hong Kong

as I remember it will not kill the clock process in 2.2.1

Flapjack7

Jul 21, 2008
On polish forum some guy says that recovery commands are password protected. i.e. when you try to wipe, phone asks for password.

Can someone confirm this or this guy is trolling?

Top Liked Posts