[6/March/'12][SD/MAG][JaguarMIUI-V21(MIUI 2.3.2)][ACA823][GB 2.3.7][ICS Theme]

Search This thread

hummy15

Jan 18, 2008
Brecon Beacons
I updated my rom with provided updated files. Now my wifi is reading error. It is the zimage file. I copied the new one over the previous one.
I used droid explorer to copy the other files under root.
What have i done wrong?

cyalfred

Aug 14, 2007
try this framework.jar
download, unzip, drop it in root/system/framework using root explorer
( backup original first )

does it need a long time to boot up after applying the new framework for v1?
i wait at the htc screen after 5 mins then unplug battery. after that i can boot up no more... :(
will try again after installing v2. will report afterwards.
(i use ESExplorer instead of root explorer. it asks which rom version i am using: cyanogen or hiapk? i choose hiapk. is it wrong? sorry for this stupid question)

but still thanks so much for this rom and prompt reply! :)

mikomarco

Sep 24, 2007
market cannot open

Is there any other way on how to fix the market?, I got the current version but only the market got some problem which is cannot open.

chn110

Jan 1, 2009
Updated...................

Thanks for the update.

However, the ACA kernel does not have the following kernel low memory tweak discovered by LaTama last December. 3G can hang easily and won't reconnected until reboot. In fact it almost always boot up into the bad state with 3G disconnected. To recover I have to 1) turn wifi on 2) reboot 3) run script to setup the tweak 4) disable wifi to enabled 3G, to get a good 3G connection. Same issue exists for ACA build although it hangs less frequently.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=9972526&postcount=547

Would suggest you add the tweak as a startup script or use a kernel with the tweak compiled in.

tamnteh

Sep 26, 2009
I use V1 with update 6May and it make my wifi turn error... wifi cannot start at all

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
Thanks for the update.

However, the ACA kernel does not have the following kernel low memory tweak discovered by LaTama last December. 3G can hang easily and won't reconnected until reboot. In fact it almost always boot up into the bad state with 3G disconnected. To recover I have to 1) turn wifi on 2) reboot 3) run script to setup the tweak 4) disable wifi to enabled 3G, to get a good 3G connection. Same issue exists for ACA build although it hangs less frequently.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=9972526&postcount=547

Would suggest you add the tweak as a startup script or use a kernel with the tweak compiled in.

Will be fixed in next version, I know about this issue, thanks.....

I use V1 with update 6May and it make my wifi turn error... wifi cannot start at all

Did you read post #1 ?

qllkevuoi

Nov 15, 2009
Google Pixel 5
downloading apps from market fail with v2

Hi jaguaralani,

just briefly tested your v2

great work (I like very much the theme you used and the anastasia icons), but I have a problem with market ... can't download any app

I tried with data connection and also with wifi ... (and used the download app to set the proper way for download activity), tried to reboot but without results ...

could you please control this?

Thanks

EDIT:

ok, I read the first post, but I get this issue just with your (very beautiful) MIUI build ... so I think the problem is not relative to sd card

So ... I would use your build, because I like it very much (astonishing fluidity in compare to others MIUI builds!) ...

please, help

Last edited:

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
Hi jaguaralani,

just briefly tested your v2

great work (I like very much the theme you used and the anastasia icons), but I have a problem with market ... can't download any app

I tried with data connection and also with wifi ... (and used the download app to set the proper way for download activity), tried to reboot but without results ...

could you please control this?

Thanks

this has been reported many times, read post #1
it is not related to the rom, it is related to your SD card compatibility with MIUI ROMs, the only solution is to install the ROM on another card...

cyalfred

Aug 14, 2007
does it need a long time to boot up after applying the new framework for v1?
i wait at the htc screen after 5 mins then unplug battery. after that i can boot up no more... :(
will try again after installing v2. will report afterwards.
(i use ESExplorer instead of root explorer. it asks which rom version i am using: cyanogen or hiapk? i choose hiapk. is it wrong? sorry for this stupid question)

but still thanks so much for this rom and prompt reply! :)

Dear Jaguaralani,
Can boot up with v3. But again stuck at htc screen after applying new framework. Any other way to improve web browsing experience?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM SOURCE : http://www.miui-dev.com/ + http://www.miuiandroid.com/

YOUTUBE......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_U3GJ1M8s&feature=youtube_gdata

attachment.php

-FIXED BROWSER + GMAIL FOR RTL USERS......

-READ TIPS, TRICKS, and SOLUTIONS at the end of the 1st POST

-DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED

ARABIC USERS, CHECK MY WEBSITE HERE FOR MORE;

WWW.JAGUARALANI-PDA.FORUMMS.NET
    What's Working
    Everything ( BT - WF - Camera - Data ..etc )

What's Not Working
    Tell me.......

ROM Specifications
    Completely Deodexed ( Faster - Smaller Size )
    Fixed BT
    Fixed WiFi
    Fixed Data
    Fixed Data arrows
    ENGLISH + RTL SUPPORT ( You May Add Your Own Language Package - Google for it

How to Install
    Download the ROM
    Unzip using 7zip
    Copy ANDROID + MIUI folders to the root of your SD card

If you are on Windows Mobile (haret) - use the rootfs+startup.txt from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX -HARET-" (UNZIP FIRST) then Click CLRCAD + HaReT

If you are on MAGLDR, Copy both files from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX MAGLDR" to you ROM FOLDER (UNZIP FIRST) then start the ROM....

First boot takes 5-10min ( Building 1 GB data.img )
    Restart ( Please do It )

Change Log V21 [6/March/2012]

Updated build to MIUI ROM 2.3.2 ( 2nd of March, 2012 )
    Further Performance Tweaks
    Add[System]
    Fix in some cases, the list of applications cannot be loaded
    Phone]
    Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported
    [Messaging]
    Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
    [Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
    Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
    Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the dropdown status bar becomes blank
    [File Manager]
    Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
    [Themes]
    Fix FC when choosing “Import themes from SD card” in Theme Manager
    ed ICS great Theme

Download Link for JaguarMIUI-V-21 ( 6-March-2012 )
    DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
    (MAGLDR files Inside)

http://hotfile.com/dl/148970636/e6740eb/JaguarMIUI-V21.7z.html

IF YOU NEED A HIGHER SOUND VOLUME, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE, USE ROOT EXPLORER/ES FILE EXPLORER, AND COPY IT TO
    SYSTEM/ETC/FIRMWARE
    ACCEPT REPLACEMENT (OVERWRITE)
    http://hotfile.com/dl/149006455/32ec475/default.rar.html

If you like my work, you may want to buy me a cup of coffee, donations are not mandatory, but they really do motivate me to work harder....

Special Thanks To:
    MIUI-Team - AmeriCanAndroid - MIUI-dev - Cotulla -3dak - Beta Testers - XDA site.
    Special Thanks To Donators:
    Randal Webb - Thomas Weidner - abdulrahman al jaser - PAOLO ANTONUCCI - yugoport - Klaus Pauly - Dale Thompson - John Geddes - Jon Fawbert
    Tips-Tricks-Updates-Solutions
    -To fix Dialer Graphics, reapply sense theme through Theme Manager, or download the theme again from HERE, put it in SD-MIUI-THEME, and apply it.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE BATTERY ICON with %, Download from HERE, drop it in SD-MIUI-THEME, import then apply it through THEME MAMANGER-EDIT THEME-NOTIFICATION BAR-IMPORT.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE THEME with GLASS ICONS, Download from HERE, unzip, drop the file in SD/MIUI/theme (this is a folder, create it if you do not have it), choose it through THEME MANAGER.

- If You Get Robotic Voice,
    Setting/Sound/ Disable Dialer Tones + Vibrations + Haptic FeedBack

- If You Miss Some of Your Applications in MARKET and Do Not see Them.
    Install ' MARKET ACCESS' from market and set it to T-MOBILE

-If you get MARKET DOWNLOAD ISSUES;
    Try Clearing the CACHE/DATA of ' MARKET - Google Applications - Google Frameworks '
    Try using another SD CARD
    Try Formatting you SD Card ( FULL FORMAT ) - Using SD FORMATTER from here http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/
    Try Switching the Language to Chinese , restart, then download, if succeeded, switch back to English.
    Try choosing your download method from DOWNLOAD, MENU ( Windows Button ) and choose WiFi or Network

New Possible Solutions to Market issue (for some )--HERE AND HERE

Abnormal Reebots Issues
    MIUI 1.6.10 Reboot issues Phone and Messaging apps [FIX]
    A lot of people have been posting in the forums regarding reboot issues with the latest MIUI ROM. Basically if you did not already know, MIUI China introduced a new permissions management system into the ROM a few weeks ago, starting with the Phone and SMS permissions functions, this was then extended to the Superuser.apk as a method of License / Trust management for applications which access the SMS and PHONE functions.
    As a result of this new security feature people have been having issues with third party applications such as WhatsApp, YahooIM and other third party applications. The issue being reboots on devices when receiving text messages or phone calls.
    Screenshots of the steps to take upon opening Superuser:

To resolve this issue you must first open the Superuser application and make sure that Manage permissions is enabled. Then in the list of Applications look for the third party applications which you have installed, all apps which access SMS and PHONE functions will be listed in the Superuser application, App list.
    For each application in the list you need to ensure that the setting is ‘Allow’ instead of Always ask or Denied (Obviously the latter is inadvisable).
    By allowing the applications ‘Allow’ this solves any reboot issues caused when receiving messages or calls.
    Post in our bug forum if the problem persists, also try wiping Dalvik-Cache and standard Cache to remove any other possible causes for reboots or FC (Force closes).

MIUI has got its own DOWNLOAD application, start it, click on MENU ( Windows Button ) then choose DOWNLOAD VIA WIFI or NETWORK according to your Internet Connection.......

Market download issues are caused by an incompatibility issues of MIUI ROMs with some SD CARDS.................
    Kernels to play with :D

I have attached some kernels to play with and test for those having issues like BT, Wifi, High Consumption...etc

Download, unzip to your rom folder, restart twice..

ACA r518
    ACA r610
    ACA r625
    ACA r630
    ACA r823
    Tytung r10
    OLDER ROM VERSIONS
    UPDATED......................
    UPDATED..................
    Updated..............:D
    Can I use this with Maglder?

Thank you!

Unfortunately i don't use MAGLDR only Haret, but I have made this rootfs, It should work, please download, unzip, put the rootfs + startup.txt inside ROM folder, and boot using MAGLDR.....waiting for your feedback since I can't test it............

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddft3vx6bd8rb3z