☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Default Rom Look

• Total voters
Search This thread

vin255764

Dec 24, 2008
Seattle,WA
Here is a 1% and 33 battery charging (animation) icons ported from win mo Tsowen taskbar. I also added anim.xmls from CM ROM (when you tap on world clock or back hardware key or dialer) it will make kinda zoom in&out effect similar to Launcher Pro I hate porting icons lol Added my fave options panel.It will draw apps menu ("menu" hardware key) from center buttom to the sides and up Attached flashable zip. Thanks to Myn,Riptide anv Virus framewrk-res.apk taken from VR_Kingdom_A0.1 ROM.I tested it with adb.Attached zip should work too

Attachments

• VR_Kingdom_BattPercent-signed.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,044
Last edited:

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
btw guys alpha 2 is going up tonight and it has a BUNCH of fixes in it :) i will make a changelog in a few gotta get back to the lab :)

Awesome very much looking forward to it and all the new fixes that are going to be implemented! Curious to see the new change log!!!

Welcome back and hope that your weekend was good!! Mine was really good, Went out to Manhattan Sat. night (Yup I'm from NY) met a chic ;) Sunday had off from work and chilled with my family worked today and now have the next 3 days off!!! It's going to awesome nice Beautiful weather and time to myself!!!

Tomorrow's Google's event Tonight your Alpha 2 of the Kingdom rom drops...about to eat some delicious BBQ , want some?? And that's that!!! lol :D

Thanks again for giving us this rom and taking the time to upload even while you were out!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Once again Welcome back, Now let's tear there roof off this *****!!!! :D

Virus

Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com
Oh **** yes, can someone make I <3 Virus tshirts? once icons and carousel is fixed this will become my daily.

funny thing is i was actually talking with my gf about making some AWESOME VirusROM tshirts would you guys be down for something like that i have a LEGIT designer named Zebb Love google him and check his work he is amazing!!

Mayonesa

Jan 31, 2009
I will give this a try tonight.. Again... Hope this time it boots up and not stuck at the splash screen.

I did partition the sd card and its good to go....

Im ready for version 2

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dmoses1969

Dec 30, 2007
Kansas
Really liked the rom virus. I havent had that good of battery life in a long time.

I unplugged my phone sat. night at 100% and got up 6 hrs. later and it had only dropped 4%. Went all day without plugging it in and that evening around 9 it was down to 20%. I was using JD which may have helped some but my phone sleeps like a baby on this rom.:D

pinky059

Oct 8, 2010
Baltimore
Samsung Galaxy S20
Great work thus far....

Been playing with it since yesterday. Really, the only thing keeping from using this daily is the ICONS missing and the missing ICONS/WIDGETS from the carousel.

the 4G works nice in Baltimore, MD.

Love the work and would like to be a tester for future releases and modifications.

I think the biggest thing is the ICONS/WIDGETS, but that is cosmetic, so whenever. Probably an easier fix than some of the others.

NO FC's on the apps I did install. Signed into GMAIL, Synced Friendsteam, etc. and all seemed to work just fine.

I did notice one thing, upon switching back to my old ROM, the ringtones were still there from the Kingdom ROM. I did wipe c and dc as well as use superwipe before restoring, and they were still there. Any Idea's??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Eternity_Header1.png

CREDITS

• PEOPLE WHO DONATED THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY !
    • GINORMOUS THANKS TO Capychimp for making the rom this one is based on!! Techwerkz & Unleashed2K FOR BUILDING MY WEBPAGE/FORUM INFECTEDROM.COM
    • HUGE THANKS to RomanBB for making Bulletproof ROM for the HTC Sensation he created the Infected Settings also Team RcMIX for modifying them for us
    • Treve, Ziggy471 and the rest of Team Synergy for help and fixes
    • Kailash Shankar, Kidromulous, Androidian3VOlution and both th3volution.blogspot.com and www.androrev.com (They did my header image!!)
    • JsChiSurf for all his AWESOME mods!
    • Leoisright and Team Xron for lots of mods and fixes
    • wrx4temp for custom boot screen and theme elements
    • Mike1986 & Leedroid over in the Sensation fourms (For lots of scripts and ideas)
    • tommytomatoe for the android tool set and odex scripts
    • Footbal for the ruu leaks
    • Capychimp for porting CRT and being awesome!!
    • Thyrus over at xda for his MAD THEME SKILLZ
    THE GOODS

MODDS
    • FULL BEATS AUDIO with crackle free codec
    • Deodexed
    • ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
    • Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
    • Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
    • init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    • Full HTC Sense 3.5 Interface
    • Fully Optimized and Tweaked
    • SD Card speed tweak
    • Battery auto-calibration script (Thanks to seo)
    • Bloatware applications removed
    • Signature check hack by RC Team
    • Transparent notif pulldown
    • Transparent app drawer
    • Disabled scroll by page in app drawer
    • Stock % battery display
    • CRT TV screen on/off animation
    • 5-in-1 reboot menu
    • DSP manager (thanks cyanogen)
    • ipv6 privacy enhancement (rfc4941)
    • Fully working camera (Thanks Bamf)
    • Lots of build prop enhancements (Thanks Mike1986 Leadroid and Romanbb)
    • Quciklaunch widget updated (thx liamstears bigt305)
    • Tweaks text corrected
    • quicksettings reboot fix
    • secure sms readded
    • adobereader fixed
    • autowipe removed
    • reboot after flash removed, for rom cleaner support
    • status bar transparency added to tweaks, different levels
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Screen On
    • Tweaks - 5x5 Appdrawer
    • Tweaks - Hide Navbar Text
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Camera Shutter Button
    • Custom wallpaper set (Thanks Myn)
    • Lots of extra quick settings with clear button on the bottom center and long press for full settings (Thanks Rcmix and Ihftp69 for logic)
    Reserved......................
    reserved............................................
    now lets blow this thread up and get it to the front page shall we :)
    btw guys alpha 2 is going up tonight and it has a BUNCH of fixes in it :) i will make a changelog in a few gotta get back to the lab :)