Thanks Meter: 236

Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2011, 01:07 PM |#41  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Question Downgrade from 2.1.1.A.0.6 to 2.0.2.A.24
Hello,

I am total NOOB, therefore I am asking in this thread. I updated firmware to 2.1.1.A.0.6 with PC Companion/SEUS, but I am not satisfied with it (please, don't ask me why) and I would like to downgrade back to stock 2.0.2.A.24. My question is: Is it possible? How? I would like to have stock firmware 2.0.2.A.24 (fresh ROM from SEUS), original for my CDF number. I read this thread and many others, but I want to know what should I do in simple steps...

Thanks in advance

10th May 2011, 08:47 AM |#42  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kota Kinabalu

Donate to Me
More
yes you can...
you will need mini flasher tools, and the right fw for your pro.
i think you better check this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=895947
and read the step by step you should be able to do it. any qeustions just post it here. or the original thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to nujhum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nujhum Ad-Free
14th May 2011, 11:18 AM |#43  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nujhum

yes you can...
you will need mini flasher tools, and the right fw for your pro.
i think you better check this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=895947
and read the step by step you should be able to do it. any qeustions just post it here. or the original thread.

Thx,

I read that thread, but i still have one question. How do I flash the right FW if I dont have it? I read something about flashing for example nordic rom or whatever, then changing build.prop and repair with PC companion or SEUS. Is that right? What should I change in build.prop in order to change it to my region? I know my CDF number... if it helps

P.S.: I forgot to mention that I own x10 mini pro (U20i)
20th May 2011, 08:48 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up need more clarification related to warranty..........
gooooooddddd.........man really impresss with your tutorial.....but still i hav doubts....about warranty ......do i get my warranty if upgrade to some custom rom and then downgrade to original os using sony ericssion upadte service......
23rd May 2011, 06:31 AM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kota Kinabalu

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekki99

Thx,

I read that thread, but i still have one question. How do I flash the right FW if I dont have it? I read something about flashing for example nordic rom or whatever, then changing build.prop and repair with PC companion or SEUS. Is that right? What should I change in build.prop in order to change it to my region? I know my CDF number... if it helps

P.S.: I forgot to mention that I own x10 mini pro (U20i)

You will only need the right fw for your region. Download and flash it, I believe thats all...
And nothing to bother with build prop or anything.

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App
23rd May 2011, 06:34 AM |#46  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kota Kinabalu

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by om3171991

gooooooddddd.........man really impresss with your tutorial.....but still i hav doubts....about warranty ......do i get my warranty if upgrade to some custom rom and then downgrade to original os using sony ericssion upadte service......

Whenever you flash with custom rom, yes your waranty are void...
The only way to gain waranty back by flashing through seus.

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App
26th May 2011, 12:47 PM |#47  

More
Unhappy not able to acess phone ..
literally nothong ....touch doesnt work o anything... this all after i installed a green android theme from xda threads.....don knw wat to do ... even the xrecovery mode is not workin ..... i don have any kind of access to the phone .........pls pls pls help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :
27th May 2011, 12:25 AM |#48  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kota Kinabalu

Donate to Me
More
if you're saying that you cant access your phone,
just flash you phone with SE update service.
1st June 2011, 12:06 PM |#49  
Flag copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 2,006

More
thanks for this totaly nice TUT. i have a Q i am about to buy a pro(already got the mini) my Q is the phone i want to buy had firmware 1.1.A.12 and then its bean updated to 2.0.A.0.504. my problem is i really want the ¨new¨ one 2.1.1.A.0.6

can i just upgrade the phone agian would it do the trick. cannot test my self because dont have the phone yet

and maybe some kind person would upload 2.1.1.A.0.6 fw for u201 and u20a the nordic one. cannot find a working link
7th June 2011, 12:30 PM |#50  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kota Kinabalu

Donate to Me
More
just update it via SEUS or pc companion.
8th June 2011, 09:01 PM |#51  

More
Question How do I change the baseband version?
Hello. First of all thanks a lot.
I'm completely lost. My X10 Mini Pro (U20i) has:
Firmware version: 2.1-update1
Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404006
Build version: 2.0.A.0.504
Company: Vodafone-Spain

ok, my problem is (I think) very simple, but I don't know how to proceed: I need baseband 53404015 to install Cyanogen CM7 or CM6. Both, PCCompanion and SEUS say that my phone is fully updated.

What should I do to get baseband 53404015? I have already rooted it and installed xRecovery. Both work ok.

How about a step by step guide? The first thing I don't understand is why SEUS and PCCompanion say my phone is updated...

A big, big, big THANKS!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bricked, downgrade, rooting, upgrade, xrecovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)