[ROM] miROM8 miROM1 BETA SENSE CFC compressed + UPX see this VIDEO

Search This thread

(InsertNameHere)

Jan 11, 2010
Wow!!! Miro and now Insertyourname you guys are simply brilliant. After forepont and Oly left, I thought TG01 is going to be a dead end now but hats off to Miro, Fxdj and Insertyourname you are keeping it alive and going.
Can't thanks enough.

Your welcome, all i did was find the information, other devices have had roms using this stuff for ages. On our device it really makes the TG01 Windows Mobile and Sense experience shine, albeit with a slight memory trade off, UPX can eat up a bit more ram.

Its amazing how these tricks never became standard, but it is advanced rom tweaking.

I thank Miro for taking on the task of bringing this advanced tweaking to the TG01, that extra bit of speed makes all the difference.

Last edited:

gghiq

Dec 8, 2010
Have you guys noticed any difference in the battery life compared to the "regular" ROM?

(InsertNameHere)

Jan 11, 2010
Have you guys noticed any difference in the battery life compared to the "regular" ROM?

Its a bit to early to say, if you sat there launching and closing apps all day, i have no doubt it would shorten your battery life somewhat as UPX uses the CPU to decompress the exe and dll files, but once the device is in standby i should imagine it would be the same as a older rom.

Reactions: mirolg

Fady

Mar 15, 2007
Muscat
after using mirom1 for a few hours i have to say its amazing fast and no bugs encountered yet...good work miro indeed.

drasifjk

Mar 17, 2009
MiROM 7

Hi Miro,
Simply brilliant work man. Is it possible for you to cook it into your MiROM 7. The battery life with wm6.1 is much better than with a 6.5 or 6.5.x ROM.
Thanks very much in anticipation.

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
thank you guys for the test and feedbacks of my miROMs.

Hi Miro,
Simply brilliant work man. Is it possible for you to cook it into your MiROM 7. The battery life with wm6.1 is much better than with a 6.5 or 6.5.x ROM.
Thanks very much in anticipation.

thank you! ... i know 6.1 has a battery life- but os 6.1 (miROM7) is not so popular. i will update miROM7 also i the next also

Reactions: (InsertNameHere)

nikola92

Oct 25, 2010
Novi Sad
great job miro, I can only say wow. The battery life for me is even better then on some other roms and I say that by comparing while I listen music since I do it a lot and I can say I had 30%+ less battery in 1h and 30 min, now it is 20% with same time :D

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
great job miro, I can only say wow. The battery life for me is even better then on some other roms and I say that by comparing while I listen music since I do it a lot and I can say I had 30%+ less battery in 1h and 30 min, now it is 20% with same time :D

thank you very much for test and your feedback. meane you miROM8 or miROM1?
(sorry my tnx limit for today is full :mad:)

ps. a little bug on m1= if get a call- the phone button on/off is wrong. will fix it

Hinner

Dec 6, 2009
Hamburg
Hi Miro, i am testing mirom1 and its really amazing, but i have a problem with the connection to windows mobile device center. After some minutes connection breaks down or the mobile cant get any connection at all. :confused:

gghiq

Dec 8, 2010
Hello Miro,

thank you for your excellent work! If you do a German version of miROM 8 cfc - could you cook in the normal OS 6.5. lock screen?

mezzanine24

Nov 2, 2007
The Pott
Thanks at first for this really fast and smooth rom .
one little fault i´ve seen till now , the comm manager doesn´t work in the connections area and there is now way to set it as quick link .
is there a cab file to reinstall with full function or reg edit trick ?

thanks in advance

Fady

Mar 15, 2007
Muscat
Even I have noticed with mirom1 that battery time has increased indeed so tht is good but there is a slighth decrease in amount of free ram now starts with around 79mb ram n decreses to 58mb ram after use....

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
im confussed what is the best one mirom 8 or the mirom 1 version ? like the fastest ?

miROM8 is a little bit faster, has 95 MB free RAM on start and 270 MB Storage RAM, miROM1 has 94 MB free RAM on start and 255 MB free Storage RAM and is
a little bit nicer

****, i have installed the miROM_HTC_input_2.1.cab and now my phone is bricked. Anyone knows what to do?:(

ok. no panic- is not a big problem- your device not boot. make ONLY the simpl HardReset- and 100% your device install the ROM again and boot normaly.

if install htc keybord then please ONLY v 2.1 OR 1.5, nomraly works fine with 2.1
(i tested yet)
attachment.php

in my finish relase i will install htc keyboard 2.1 on both iROMs and will spend miROM1 few free RAM- will test the active sync problem

Attachments

• sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 375
  • miROM_HTC_input_2.1.cab
    5.6 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Reactions: (InsertNameHere)

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Even I have noticed with mirom1 that battery time has increased indeed so tht is good but there is a slighth decrease in amount of free ram now starts with around 79mb ram n decreses to 58mb ram after use....

miROM1 has 94 MB free RAM on start and 255 MB free Storage RAM.
please use ArkSwitch to close active programs and prozesses in background. normaly free RAM stay on 74 MB.
(tap middle of upper taskbar= ArkSwitch Taskmanager)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts