FORUMS

[ROM]PC10IMG_Vision_Gingerbread_S_TMOUS_2.13.531.8_Radi o_12.52.60.25_26.08.04.30_M3

3,436 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,874

Post Reply Email Thread
12th May 2011, 12:20 AM |#11  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Will this unroot your phone?
12th May 2011, 12:23 AM |#12  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 778

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarddl

Have you read any of the posts besides the original?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
12th May 2011, 12:28 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3,326

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkid2010

Looks like the full deal aka bootloader IMG - sooooo, flash with caution as this will most likely unroot your phone and if that being the case, may have issues with gfree etc.

Edit: Actually, I wonder if this is the actual T-Mobile update release - the timing would be about right. @football: is this the release then or another test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarddl

the above quote answers your question
The Following User Says Thank You to 0.0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 0.0 Ad-Free
12th May 2011, 12:32 AM |#14  
Flag Bridgeport
Thanks Meter: 2,561

Donate to Me
More
anyone wana upload it to mediafire, filefactory is quite slow for me. i can repack it if no one else whants too.
12th May 2011, 12:37 AM |#15  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siulmagic

anyone wana upload it to mediafire, filefactory is quite slow for me. i can repack it if no one else whants too.

Ill try to download it and reupload. Also what are the steps to repacking? also is the the release that will be an ota or another test version.

*edit
might not be able to do that there is a storm outside and its messing up my internet.
12th May 2011, 12:44 AM |#16  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6

Ill try to download it and reupload. Also what are the steps to repacking? also is the the release that will be an ota or another test version.

*edit
might not be able to do that there is a storm outside and its messing up my internet.

I'm DYING for someone to instruct us how to extract the rom out of this. I can't believe people are not on this like flies on ****. To all those not in the know, if you are rooted and all that, you do NOT want this. Someone will extract the actual rom out of this and turn it into a clockwork mod flashable, just like cyanogen, ginger villian, or anything else. As it is right now, this will update EVERYTHING on your phone. And obviously since its only a few hours old, no one knows if it can be rooted, if the bootloader can be made to be s-off, etc. So for most, we need to sit and wait. Only those skilled enough should actually flash this through the bootloader. I am going to run over to my laptop and try to learn real quick how to strip the rom out of this and make one of those flashable zips. I am sure I am over simplifying, but damnit I'm gonna try!

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
12th May 2011, 12:48 AM |#17  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siulmagic

I am downloading now. As long as the OP'er does not mind that i upload to mediafire, i would be happy to do it for you. I got about 39 minutes left on this bad boy so we will see what happens!
12th May 2011, 12:53 AM |#18  
Flag Islamorada
Thanks Meter: 603

Donate to Me
More
Curious to know, if the radio firmware has been tweaked, would they necessarily give it a different version number? Has anyone compared the md5 of the radio.img to that from the test leak?
12th May 2011, 12:56 AM |#19  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdKeys

Curious to know, if the radio firmware has been tweaked, would they necessarily give it a different version number? Has anyone compared the md5 of the radio.img to that from the test leak?

I'm not sure that the download has actually finished for anyone yet lol. Or if there is anyone else actually downloading it besides a couple of us. Like i said, i'm shocked at the lack of enthusiasm over this!! But as soon as the file is finished, i would be happy to check and compare anything you want!
12th May 2011, 12:58 AM |#20  
Flag Islamorada
Thanks Meter: 603

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsteven77x

I'm not sure that the download has actually finished for anyone yet lol. Or if there is anyone else actually downloading it besides a couple of us. Like i said, i'm shocked at the lack of enthusiasm over this!! But as soon as the file is finished, i would be happy to check and compare anything you want!

Usually rmk doesn't post anything then the next thing you know he's got a rooted deodexed version posted...usually within hours! I'm betting he's silently on this as well....lol
12th May 2011, 01:00 AM |#21  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdKeys

Usually rmk doesn't post anything then the next thing you know he's got a rooted deodexed version posted...usually within hours! I'm betting he's silently on this as well....lol

Your more than likely right, he is all that and a bag of chips when it comes to this stuff.

On a side note, I'm still trying to learn how to do this in general cause i want to try to contribute more to this community than just helping people all day. I understand most of this stuff, just not that actual technical parts of it. So in the meantime i'm reading about creating clockworkmod flashable zips, gotta start somewhere!

Also, i will begin uploading to mediafire the moment it is done.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)