[Q] Google Books Storage Location

288 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By StirCwazy, Senior Member on 4th March 2011, 01:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2011, 05:43 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Nook is only available to US users (and maybe certain other countries, but I'm not sure). People outside of US can't download nook. You have to find a way to sideload it to your Xoom if you are not in the US.

And Nook has problems displaying book covers from my own epubs. So I'm sticking to Kindle but converting to mobi format may be a hassle to some.
10th January 2012, 01:52 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How did you manage to successfully import your mobi files to Kindle?

I have tried copying the files to the SD card location which makes them appear in the app but the app crashes when I try to open them. I have also tried opening them with the Kindle app from my file manager. Again, this was unsuccessful.

Thanks for your help in advance!
11th November 2012, 10:50 AM |#13  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

More
iReader?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmacf33

How did you manage to successfully import your mobi files to Kindle?

I have tried copying the files to the SD card location which makes them appear in the app but the app crashes when I try to open them. I have also tried opening them with the Kindle app from my file manager. Again, this was unsuccessful.

Thanks for your help in advance!

have u guys tried iReader?

awesomely free!
12th March 2015, 05:49 AM |#14  
Flag Peoria
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cool
I know its been awhile since this was last commented honest and maybe Google has updated Play Books since the last comments, regardless im pretty sure that it now doesnt matter where you get your digital content. Play Books will permit you to upload them and read across multiple devices. I have a fairly decent collection and i go back and forth between my Note III & Note VIII. If the book that you want to read isnt on the particular device that your using, Play Books downloads it. I have been unsuccessful in finding the default directory for the appand it was that very question that brought me to this post.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)