Gorilla Glass!!!!

Search This thread

denpad2010

Jun 2, 2010
SC
Maybe a little out of topic, does the thunderbolt have gorilla glass? Asking because if so, its sucks because I take good care of my phones and my t bolt already have few light scratches....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

denpad2010

Jun 2, 2010
SC
Well not too good then....because like I said in my thunderbolt got light scratches in second day and I carried phone in my pocket, and I am careful not put together keys or something with my phone

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

Heelpir8

Jan 2, 2011
The product list on Corning's site in a bit confusing. I've read numerous places online that HTC has yet to license Gorilla Glass, including the Evo forums here where people were complaining about how easily it scratches.

Would be surprising to me if HTC hasn't had a Gorilla Glass affiliation for a long time now. The glass on my Eris has always been 100% scratch free. No protector or anything.

ratledge

Jul 28, 2010
South Carolina
Check the link two or three messages up (to the Corning "Gorilla Glass" site). HTC as far back as the Incredible (even further, really) use it. The Thunderbolt is supposed to, sure doesn't sound like it, though. ?? :confused::confused:

MasterRy88

Jan 7, 2011
Pomona CA
So I know the first post says that the charge has gorilla glass but it isnt listed on their site, so do we have it or not on the droid charge?

izjodei

Nov 11, 2008
Yes!! Samsung Charge have Gorilla Glass. I know its not listed on the Site I contacted Samsung and verified, also I went back to Verizon store and talk to the manager he showed me a little demo on the Samsung Charge Display he took his car keys and tried to scratch the screen with no sucess and now I am convince..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes
    http://www.ghettowebmaster.com/images/google-mother-****er.jpg