[ROM] Droid Incredible Gingerbread Sense 4.01.605.0 *Unmodified, Flashable*

Search This thread

hbk5585

Jun 25, 2010
New York
Okay, I may be the only one but I install it and it just boot loops at the white Incredible screen...has this happen to anybody else? Should I redownload it (which took over an hour to do)?

cabjmb

May 7, 2010
Newnan
Okay, I may be the only one but I install it and it just boot loops at the white Incredible screen...has this happen to anybody else? Should I redownload it (which took over an hour to do)?
That happened to me too. Try doing a factory reset in CWR and rebooting. It worked for me and now I'm up and running.

br125

Jan 25, 2009

this happened to me on the .77 mfg bootloader. I updated to the .92 bootloader and it worked fine... This is the first rom that I have had to update my bootloader for.

Check which one you have running and if you're not on.92 I would update to it and reflash.

Note: your nandroid backups will not work with the new bootloader, just keep in mind that if you do want to go back to a backup you made previously you will have to downgrade your bootloader back to the one you were on.

grifforama

Dec 9, 2009
This is exciting! Downloading later tonight. Any big bugs in it?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Haven't noticed any.
Just reinstalled the majority of my apps through titanium, and I'm pretty happy.
This thing is really fast...Intrigued to know what battery life is like with this kernel...

donnyp1

May 7, 2008
Wichita
Haven't noticed any.
Just reinstalled the majority of my apps through titanium, and I'm pretty happy.
This thing is really fast...Intrigued to know what battery life is like with this kernel...

About average i guess right now with 3hrs extremly heavy use! Cant put it down, but slow charging kernel.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

hbk5585

Jun 25, 2010
New York
this happened to me on the .77 mfg bootloader. I updated to the .92 bootloader and it worked fine... This is the first rom that I have had to update my bootloader for.

Check which one you have running and if you're not on.92 I would update to it and reflash.

Note: your nandroid backups will not work with the new bootloader, just keep in mind that if you do want to go back to a backup you made previously you will have to downgrade your bootloader back to the one you were on.

This may be a dumb question, but how do I update to. 92?

justjayhere

Oct 1, 2010
Okay.. works fine.. no noticeable differences then Froyo in my opinion.

Sent from my Incredible using XDA Premium App

ccogan

Jun 15, 2010
Are there any other kernels we can run on this right now, the kernel on it is very slow to charge

Ainvar

Aug 25, 2007
NoVA
Anyone able to play movies from the netflix app on this rom? For me it loads the app and goes to play the movie then goes back to the selection screen.

Other than that I have not found any issues, but still testing out all my apps.

Timmah339

Jun 13, 2010
can anyone patch the services.jar and framework-res.apk for a transparent notification pull-down?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a flashable ROM from generated from 911Sniper's Incredible_C_GB_S_VERIZON_WWE_4.01.605.0. This is test build from HTC and may be buggier than a typical release. It includes all applications and original vendor configuration. In other words, it is untouched with the exception of the following:

• Rooted with my customized version of Superuser (required until ChainsDD releases a version with my patches).
    • Busybox installed in /system/xbin.
    There are no other changes. Just to be blindingly clear, this is NOT Virtuous; although a future version of Virtuous may be based on this ROM. Anyone building ROMs is welcome to use this as a base.

Disclaimer: This is a one-time release. Unless a problem can be identified with the changes mentioned above (rooting, deodexing, etc), it will not be updated or supported. In other words, use this as-is or find a ROM which uses this release as its' base if you would like support and/or expect to see changes.

(MD5:806a330639aeed3eae66ad547e00e86c)

Please Remember to hit the "Thanks" button if my work ends up being useful to you.
    Tested a bit now. Flashes and boots properly. Enjoy. :)
    Sense 1.0?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Yes unfortunately and no backported features from 2.x that I can see.
    This thing smoother than dog poop after eatin exlax!

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
    D
    Deleted member 2776902
    This may be a dumb question, but how do I update to. 92?

See Dougpison.com

His site is wonderful. Has everything you'll ever need.