FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] Kingdom Stock GingerSense 3.0 [Android 2.3.3] [RLS2] [6/8/11] Stable Release

4,094 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,576

Post Reply Email Thread
19th May 2011, 11:46 PM |#51  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 3,576

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch_Itch

O no you didnt
#1 rule, never ask for a ETA, the Dev's work hard, It will be ready when they feel its ready for us to enjoy.
Remember they rack there brains for us and for the most paert only get a thanks in return. The only thing you get when you ask for a ETA is a pissed off Dev, and that wont get us the link any sooner.

I want it as bad as you do, I will wait impatiently until the time is right

I understand people asking, i made this thread and people are going to ask. Just be nice about it, thats all
The Following User Says Thank You to incubus26jc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift incubus26jc Ad-Free

19th May 2011, 11:51 PM |#52  
Flag Middleton
Thanks Meter: 303

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus26jc

I understand people asking, i made this thread and people are going to ask. Just be nice about it, thats all

Take your time.

People are just getting all nuts about it, but that's people for you, nothing wrong with getting excited. If you make them wait, they want it now; if you release it too early, then when sh!t hits the fan you'd get the "why release a broken ROM!" response... Sometimes you just can't win.

I personally like release where the simple things are fixed and working, and minor updates to fix the more complex things come later on.
19th May 2011, 11:56 PM |#53  
Flag Gainesville, FL
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Well, I know you deliver... I appreciate the good news! For the record, it's like getting a whole new phone with every newer ROM that is released. Maybe one day ill dive into ROM development but for now ill stick with being able to take apart the phone and put it back together in a flash
20th May 2011, 12:02 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
When I wake up in the morning, I bet there will be 5 new ROMs for me to try I just want this lock screen
20th May 2011, 12:08 AM |#55  
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus26jc

Features are getting fixed more and more by the hour. We just want to make sure that we get most of the easy stuff fixed. Would hate to release and then have a bunch more fixes a few minutes later. It will come. I started this thread because i wanted people to get excited and know that it is happening and you are witch is great. Just keep it nice. An Alpha release will come hopefully today if all goes well.

Just know it will be tough for you to run anything other than 3.0 after you give it a try. And Remember it is very alpha.

Thanks.. :)

Sent from my Incredible using XDA Premium App
20th May 2011, 12:14 AM |#56  
Flag N/A
Thanks Meter: 87

More
I think HTC needs people like this Devs... great work im up for testing...
20th May 2011, 12:17 AM |#57  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 16,193

Donate to Me
More
Lol you guys beat me to or is like to test if u don't mind?

Sent from my Incredible using XDA App
20th May 2011, 12:18 AM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 695

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1107963

I think HTC needs people like this Devs... great work im up for testing...

I agree. But instead they will continue to try and hinder them by attempting to locking them out. I think HTC should actually fully embrace open source and just let people have at it (as long as the people understand that they have no warranty of course).
20th May 2011, 12:19 AM |#59  
Flag Roanoke, VA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Any chance you have some pics to post?
20th May 2011, 12:31 AM |#60  
Flag Lone Tree
Thanks Meter: 60

More
uploading my port, if anyone wants it!
The Following User Says Thank You to IncredibleDoes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IncredibleDoes Ad-Free
20th May 2011, 12:32 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncredibleDoes

uploading my port, if anyone wants it!

just guide me where!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)