[ROM] Kingdom Stock GingerSense 3.0 [Android 2.3.3] [RLS2] [6/8/11] Stable Release

Search This thread

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
Not sure if this has been covered already...but in order to get Google Voice configured you need to change the *28 portion of the # to *71. Seems to be working fine for me now

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay
I have read through most of the post in this thread and it seems some can receive calls and some can't (I can't). I have tried many many things to fix this. Including wiping three times data and cache. Flashing the rom and not touching the phone for an hour. I updated to the GB radio, made sure I have hboot 92, fixed permissions in ROM Manager and Clockwork and still I can't receive a phone call.

Anyone know the secret to being able to receive a phone call?

Last edited:

avenator14

Jul 1, 2010
how long will this take to boot?? i flashed it like 25 minutes ago and it is stuck on the HTC Incredible splash screen....

kioshi

Feb 9, 2011
Fremont, CA
The time varies.....just be patient...

I seriously don't understand why people aren't patient with this rom....

If you cant be patient, dont flash it, simple as that.

My first flash of this, i did it while on break at work....it started working fine after 15 mins. But didnt receive sms till 20 mins after i could unlock the ring on the screen...

Reactions: avenator14

kioshi

Feb 9, 2011
Fremont, CA
thank you. i just wanted to make sure something didnt go wrong

As long as you did clear davlik (3x) and clear cache (3x) and full wipe, the rom will install and slowly start to work its way in to your phone.

There will be sevreal minutes where you have to wait till the phone lock ring appears. And even after it does, you would have to wait some minutes to see the apps on the home screen.

My only suggestion is, when yous start seeing stuff appear on the home screen and you are able to move to different screens......DO NOT RESTART THE PHONE.

I restarted the phone and had to wait AGAIN for everything to run smoothly.

Hope this helps some out there.

Thank You

Crans

Jan 5, 2011
Sunshine State
as posted by several before using recovery 2.5.1.2 to wipe and 3.0.0.8 to install did wonders for me but still can't answer calls

DustinBooyah

Dec 25, 2010
Gainesville, FL
The time varies.....just be patient...

I seriously don't understand why people aren't patient with this rom....

If you cant be patient, dont flash it, simple as that.

My first flash of this, i did it while on break at work....it started working fine after 15 mins. But didnt receive sms till 20 mins after i could unlock the ring on the screen...

Quoted for truth...

In all fairness, no matter how long I've waited, I've always questioned whether the phone is frozen or bricked or whatever every single time ive flashed a new ROM, but it has never happened. You gotta be patient AND have faith.

Reactions: kioshi

asianbobo15

Dec 8, 2010
Minnesota
I was aware it was there i wasn't aware that it worked..

It works. It's a bit different from Swype, and considering I came from a D2G, I was already used to Swype, and well, doing spirals for double letters doesnt work here. It automatically gives you a list of words including words that might have double letters.

As with other HTC_IME keyboards, it's a bit weird to port. I'm not gonna try.

I uploaded a Stockify.zip I made that'll just change a couple things back to stock on here. Namely Rosie, Market and the Sense 3.0 Camera. Enjoy. http://www.mediafire.com/?u61dgpeu7vvdvp0

RegnierD

Inactive Recognized Contributor
It works. It's a bit different from Swype, and considering I came from a D2G, I was already used to Swype, and well, doing spirals for double letters doesnt work here. It automatically gives you a list of words including words that might have double letters.

As with other HTC_IME keyboards, it's a bit weird to port. I'm not gonna try.

I uploaded a Stockify.zip I made that'll just change a couple things back to stock on here. Namely Rosie, Market and the Sense 3.0 Camera. Enjoy. http://www.mediafire.com/?u61dgpeu7vvdvp0

What isn't stock about Rosie? She looked stock to me. Have I overlooked something? Do I need to restore my Nandroid of this and play around some more?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

thabroncs

Dec 12, 2009
Everything seems to be working fine for me. Used cwd 2.x to wipe, 4 times, and to install the ROM. I can make calls, answer, and all messages work. I also used the trace keyboard option to write this. Battery is at 71% with moderate use for the last 4 hrs
Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

GBerg2119

Jul 20, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Everything seems to be working fine for me. Used cwd 2.x to wipe, 4 times, and to install the ROM. I can make calls, answer, and all messages work. I also used the trace keyboard option to write this. Battery is at 71% with moderate use for the last 4 hrs

Did you have prior issues with cwm 3 or answering calls?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Crans

Jan 5, 2011
Sunshine State

got to try this, will return with response, of course dummy me I'll need to dl it again

Last edited:

thabroncs

Dec 12, 2009
No i never had trouble with calls worked right off the bat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big Thanks Wozzer for getting this Port done so fast. Hes the Man!!
    Also to Virus for the initial port to the Evo.
    Also Very Big Thanks to Joelz9614 your hard work helping me get this stable.

RLS2 Features

- Based on Virus's Newest Kingdom Release
    - All New RePacked Apk's To Increase Available Memory (Much Less Rosie Reloads) (Thanks Virus)
    - Sense Runs Faster and is Smoother
    - New Unquietly Rooted Boot Animation and CRT Down Animation
    - Switched To Sense 2.1 Weather App. Still Working on 3.0 App (3.0 Weather Lockscreen and Widget Are Still There)
    - Much More :)

RLS1.1 Features
    - Fixed Twitter/Friendstream Issues
    - Fixed HTC Music Graphics Issues
    - Added a few Missing Widgets
    - Zipaligned for better Ram Optimization

RLS1 Features
    - This Rom is now Stable
    - Lockscreen is instant
    - Sense is Stable
    - Maps is Stable
    - New Market 2.3.6
    - Smaller Rom Size
    - Lots More

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)
    2. Reboot into Recovery. (3.0.0.7 for amoled and 3.0.0.8 for slcd)
    3. Perform Nandroid backup
    4. Minimally wipe dalvik and cache. For optimal experience, perform full wipe (data/dalvik/cache).
    5. Flash rom
    6. Reboot
    7. Enjoy :)

Not Working
    - EMMC Mounting
    - 720p Video Recording
    - You Tell Me

Download
    DOWNLOAD RLS2
    With all due respect, this thread is way premature. If this is supposed to be a placeholder for a rom you plan to release, it should be formatted as such. (screenshots, estimated release date, platform/os, etc, etc).

What you have done is opened up what will be a gigantic 'i can't wait, me too' teaser type thread. One of the reasons jdkoreclipse was banned back in the day.

No disrespect, just something to keep in mind. :) This would look great in our 'general' section.
    gotta love the crt screen off-on animation. I will post the mirrors tomorrow. Thanks for them guys.

Going to bed, gotta be up in 4 hours :(
    Alpha 2 posted... I will do a changelog tomorrow. Gnite
    Sorry didn't hit share, give me a few moments.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v1cy0wcr4pjkbk/jsalM9FZYl
    This should work.

This link does not work anymore since I stopped using Dropbox and they deleted my account. Sorry to anyone who wanted it just to try it.