FIRST UPDATE CLOCKWORK TO VERSION 18.104.22.168 USING THIS THAT HAS 64MB /tmp partition: http://www.mediafire.com/?2lzep9ljnykq2nv
- NOTE: Only for Gen2, ie plates that have been upgraded to 2.2
- This is a build that corresponds to a "nightly" but it is highly unofficial!
- It's Android 2.3.4 in the bottom but it works with Google Apps from 2.3.3, available here: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.ph...Latest_Version, However, I have crafted a corresponding Google Apps package with 2.3.4 version on: http://www.mediafire.com/?83iusm6b08nv3cn (Try this first, but if it causes trouble, try the "official" from the CM (link above)
Download 2011-05-20: http://www.mediafire.com/?m5d2pjtq2ib8m7p
Download 2011-05-21: http://www.mediafire.com/?o90wsoq2en40c44
Download 2011-05-24: http://www.mediafire.com/?dhp4l6frh4ysof8
Download 2011-05-25: http://www.mediafire.com/?j0wd7zjk8lx9c0o
Download 2011-05-27: http://www.mediafire.com/?q3ahe9zaqyrdlu9
Download 2011-05-31: http://www.mediafire.com/?n1k691jkql7pqu9
2011-05-27: Telephone sound should now always be redirected to external speaker. I also removed hdpi since it's used at density 240 (which nobody is using, right?)
2011-05-25: Now hopefully there's a working screen calibration app.
2011-05-24: Added bitmaps for ldpi and hdpi. Gets calibration data from /system/etc/pointercal
2011-05-21: Better autobrightness levels and lockscreen turned off.
2011-05-20: First version
- Go into Settings-> CyanogenMod Settings-> Display and turn on the 180-degree rotation.
- If you want to turn on the lockscreen goto Settings-> CyanogenMod Settings-> Tablet tweaks
- Under Lockscreen->Style options->Lockscreen style you can change to Sliding Tab, that doesn't look as bad as the Rotary options