[ROM][WWE][28MAR] ROMeOS _SHIFT v3.01 | WM6.5.5 23551 | I'M LOVIN IT!

Search This thread

liviu74

Aug 6, 2009
Guys, I have installed this last rom and worked about 2 days and now I just give a reset and I got black screen. Nothing works anymore. i tried shagctrl but is not restarting. I took out the battery...Is just dead. What can I do??? And what is interesting, it's consume all the battery. So the screen is black but is consuming all the battery in about few hours
Please help...

Last edited:

JaWe

Feb 22, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
For daily usage, I recommend v1.09a (WM6.1) which has been trimmed down to minimum features based on business requirements :)

Only v1.07 is available for download on your site. Are going to enable download for v1.09a soon? "trimmed down to minimum features" sounds very good, I need a lot storage and ram for my apps and that's why I can't use WM6.5.

Thanks a lot for your hard word and these roms, they give much more value to our Shifts.

liviu74

Aug 6, 2009
help please

Friends, I have few days since I can't use my shift in snapvue mode. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
My screen is black, It worked about few days with this ROM and when I gave a reset didn't start at all.
I tried to hard reset from shagctrl from vista side nothing is working. Please don't make me feel sorry that I bought Shift.
There must be something, please help...thank you very much.

Last edited:

JaWe

Feb 22, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
Friends, I have few days since I can't use my shift in snapvue mode. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
My screen is black, It worked about few days with this ROM and when I gave a reset didn't start at all.
I tried to hard reset from shagctrl from vista side nothing is working. Please don't make me feel sorry that I bought Shift.
There must be something, please help...thank you very much.

I had once the same problem with an earlier ROMeOS rom. Hard Reset didn' help so I reflashed the rom. Have you tried to reflash? It helped me

liviu74

Aug 6, 2009
I had once the same problem with an earlier ROMeOS rom. Hard Reset didn' help so I reflashed the rom. Have you tried to reflash? It helped me

But how to re-flash the ROM if is not having a synchronization in vista side? Is there any other way to re-flash? I can't connect with vista...Please help

liviu74

Aug 6, 2009
JaWe and monx@,

Thank you very much, it helped me, now I got my shift back. Thank you very much...you are the best.

kashifsiddique

Nov 14, 2007
manila
Love the rom :)

The only problem i found is the lack of ringtones is there any way to get them working ?

Ive placed some in the my ring-tones folder but theyre not showing up in the menu :confused:

picheth

Jul 6, 2007
I have the same problem. Did not hear any ringtone during someone call.

Please everybody here help

Wishes,

PlayStation

Jul 22, 2008
phone rings is just fine. pls make sure u hv correct radio version. thanks.

Monx my guy I did not know you are still around. You have been MIA for a long time now. I too had vanished from Shift forums after I managed to fry my motherboard. But I am now back with a resurrected Shift thanks to a donated motherboard.:D

What have you done with your Shift lately? Are you able to install MeeGo on Shift or even Android-X86 on the Vista side. I may end up removing Wndows 7 from the Shift but I dont know what is the best alterntive out there. I could try Linux but I decided to liberate my PS3 instead so the Shift can get to boot a different thing altogether. Give us ideas bro. :rolleyes:

By the way I am also not getting the ringtones and I have since forgotten how to save the ringtone folder in the Shift...... ;)

Last edited:

Flanimal

Apr 18, 2008
I need help for a minor problem.
I installed "Merriam-webster 6.1" on the WM side, and the "word of today" has appeared on the Today screen. But the problem is, I can't dismiss it, despite hitting the button "Dismiss".
Does anyone know an alternative method to dismiss this notification?

UPDATE: Panic over: I resolved the problem within the dictionary application. :)

Last edited:

ridife

May 14, 2008
Can't download

Dear Monx and others,
i really need this ROM but i can't download it .. although i'm already register and login... any advise for this..:(,

really thanks

Top Liked Posts